剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
可能只是跳闸了
Probably just tripped a breaker.
我看看能不能找到保险盒
I'll see if I can find the box.
那是什么 水
What is that? Water?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
他说他要带我们去安全的地方
He said he was taking us somewhere safe.
你觉得这个安全吗
This looks safe to you?
好了 别再神秘了
Okay, enough with the mystery.
我想知道我们到底在干什么
I want to know what the hell we're doing‐
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
是的 一切都好
Yeah, everything's fine.
今天很疯狂不是吗
so crazy day right?
什么
What?
对不起 我以为这是我们经典的
Sorry, I thought this was
劳伦-卡姆调侃时刻之一
one of our classic Lauren/Cam banter moments.
哦
Oh.
你知道吗 有些事情你错了
You're wrong about something, you know.
你说过我永远都无法离开那个鬼地方
You said I'd never make it out of this shit‐hole town.
事实证明 我从那里被转移了
Well, as it turns out, I'm being evacuated so there.
我得为自己辩解一下
Well, in my defense when I said that
我真的没有想到会被不死族入侵
I hadn't really considered invasion by the undead as an option.
我只是在说你没有未来
I was really just giving you shit about not having a future.
关于这一点 你可能还是对的
You might still be right about that part.
怎么了
What is it?
只是 我以为我爸在躲着我
It's just, I thought my dad was avoiding me.
我以为他还在为我们的争吵生气呢
I thought he was still pissed about our fight.
今天早上我离开家的时候
When I left the house this morning
我以为他只是在他的房♥间里
I thought he was just in his room
和我冷战 但是..
giving me the silent treatment, but...
他根本不在那里
he wasn't even there.
我对你说了他的坏话
I was talking shit on him to you,
他那时可能已经死了
and he might have already been dead.
我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
他还在外面游荡
He's still walking around out there.
他依旧是我爸爸
He's still my dad.
我仍然爱他
I still love him.
听着... 你不能这么想他
Look... you can't think of him like that.
这不是一回事
It's not the same thing.
你能做到吗
Could you do that?
就这样忘记他 因为我做不到
Just forget him? 'Cause I couldn't.
我知道你现在很孤独 但你不是一个人
I know you feel alone right now but you're not.
有我在你身边
I'm with you.
哇
Woah.
噢 天啊 我真是个白♥痴♥
Oh, my god! I'm such an idiot.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
呃 我们还是好朋友
Uh, everything's cool between us.
我们之前没什么
Not that there is an "us".
我们只是朋友 但我要走了
We're just friends. But I'm gonna walk off.
不好意思
Excuse me?
有人能告诉我们这是怎么回事吗
Can somebody tell us what's going on here?
我妻子还在外面
My wife is still out there.
有人吗
Hello?!
艾米 我很抱歉
Amy, I am so sorry.
我应该难过 对吧
I should be sad, right?
我的意思是 理应如此 有人死了 你就要难过 但是..
I mean, that's what happens. People die and you're sad, but...
我不难过
I'm not sad.
我没生气
I'm not mad.
我什么都感觉不到
I don't feel anything.
今天每个人都经历了很多
Everybody's been through a lot today.
我... 我肯定你只是太震惊了
I'm... I'm sure it's just the shock.
也许你只是需要一些时间独处
Maybe you just need some time alone.
做你的女儿并不容易
It wasn't easy to be your daughter.
你要求太高 自以为是
You were demanding and elitist.
坦白说 你是个混♥蛋♥
Frankly, you were an asshole.
但是... 我想让你知道我原谅你了
But... I want you to know that I forgive you.
你只是想把我变成
You were just trying to make me into something
你觉得我应该成为的那种人
you thought I should be.
我很高兴我没有变成那样
I'm just glad I didn't turn out that way.
住手 放开我
Stop it! Let go of me!
我没杀任何人
I didn't kill anyone!
她说希望他死 现在他死了
She said she wished he was dead and now he's dead.
事实已经明摆在眼前了
You don't have to be a cop to do that math.
把她锁在后面的房♥间里 直到我们弄清楚这件事
Just lock her in the back room 'til we figure it out.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything!
我们撑到现在
We didn't survive this long
不是为了让人从内部开始杀我们
just to have someone start killing us from the inside.
我不认为是她杀了他
I don't think she killed him.
他的身体侧面有一个很大的伤口
He has a huge gash in his side.
伤是从哪儿来的
And where did that come from?
我不知道 也许..
I don't know, maybe...
也许在我们来之前的路上他就受伤了
maybe it was out on the road before we got here.
他被袭击了 所以也许我..
He got attacked so maybe I‐
听着 我让无辜的人死去
Look, I let innocent people die.
我叫来这里帮助我们的人
People I called here to help us!
因为我什么都没做
Because I didn't do anything!
我不会让这种事再次发生
I'm not letting that happen again.
你同意吗
Are you okay with this?
只是以防万一
It's just a precaution.
我在卡车里听到他们谈话
I heard them in the truck.
他们认为是在水里传播的
They think it's in the water and that's how it spreads.
天啊 如果他们是对的呢
Jesus, man, what if they're right?
克莱吉尼克斯派我们来救人
Cleargenix sent us here to save people
顺便给公♥司♥收拾烂摊子
and to cover the company's ass,
但是这里的每个人都可能被感染
but everybody here could be infected with this shit.
你带他们离开这里会发生什么
What happens when you take 'em out of here, huh?
你要为传播这该死的瘟疫负责
You're gonna be responsible for spreading the goddamn plague.
除非你能控制住 阻止它
Unless you can contain it, stop it,
我们不能让任何人离开这个镇子
we're not letting anyone out of this town.
你明白吗
You understand?
听着 我想说的是我没有生你的气
Look, all I'm saying is that I'm not mad at you.
你有什么好生气的
What do you have to be mad about?
因为你骗了我
Because you lied to me.
你让我看起来像个白♥痴♥
And you made me look like an idiot.
我一直强迫你和女孩子上♥床♥
The whole time I've been pushing you to have sex with girls
其实我应该强迫你和男人上♥床♥的
I should have been pushing you to have sex with guys.
我不想被逼着和任何人做♥爱♥
I don't wanna be pushed to have sex with anyone.
这就是为什么你还是个处♥男♥
And that's why you're a virgin.
卢克 我能和你谈谈吗
Luke? Can I talk to you?
嘿 鲍曼女士
Oh, hey, Ms. Bowman.
你丈夫的事我很遗憾
Look, I'm really sorry about what happened to your husband.
听着 如果你需要 你知道 谈谈什么的
Look, if you ever need, you know, to talk or anything.
特伦特 走开
Trent, go away.
哥们 别勾引我妈了
Dude. Stop hitting on my mom.
该死
Damn.
我只是想在宝拉需要的时候陪在她身边
I was trying to be here for Paula in her time of need.
再见
Goodbye.
噢
Oof.
天啊 那孩子真是个变♥态♥
God, that kid's a creep.
是的
Yeah, he is.
听着 我想让你知道你说的每句话我都听到了
Listen, I want you to know that I heard everything you said,
而且你是对的
and you were right.
关于我的事业 关于你父亲
About my career, about your father,
还有我是个什么样的母亲
and about the type of mother that I've been.
你说的都对
You're right about all of it.
信不信由你
You know, believe it or not,
事实上 我对从政毫无兴趣
I actually had no interest in getting into politics.
但是有些事情的发生
But sometimes a thing happens
会永远改变你
that changes you forever.
突然之间 所有你觉得安全的地方都不再安全了
Suddenly all the places you felt safe don't feel safe anymore
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表