剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
我知道 特雷
I know, Trey.
听着 我很欣赏你的热情
Listen, I appreciate your passion,
我知道你关心这个小镇
I know you care about this town,
但你解决问题的方法是错误的
but the way you go about fixing things is wrong.
充满仇恨 充满危险 我绝不赞成
It’s hateful, it’s dangerous, and I won’t stand for it.
你不赞成也得赞成 老爷子
Well, you’re gonna have to, Pops,
因为民调显示我领先五个百分点
because the polls have me up by five.
好吧 现在是这样的
Well, now, here is the thing about that.
你会退出竞选
You are gonna drop out of the race.
你吃错药了吧 老家伙
What have you been smoking, old man?
那是不可能发生的
That’s never gonna happen.
我觉得可能
I think it is.
你必须在4:30前退出竞选 否则我就公之于众
You have until 4:30 to concede the race or I go public.
特雷 妮可
Trey, Nicole.
祝你们今天过得愉快
You folks have yourselves a wonderful day.
宝拉 -他说什么了
Paula? - What’d he say?
老头子知道些什么
What does Pops know?
你把尸体放哪儿了
Where did you put the body?
放松 很安全 他就在电视室
Relax, it’s safe. He’s in the TV room.
我靠 我靠 我靠
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!
我靠
Holy shit! Holy shit!
911 有什么紧急情况
911 what is your emergency?
是的 我需要报告一个 我该怎么说这件事
Yeah, I need to report a... what the hell do I call this?
僵尸末日
Zombie apocalypse?
我才不说僵尸末日
I am not saying zombie apocalypse,
他们会挂断我电♥话♥的
they’ll hang up on me.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
混♥蛋♥
Assholes!
没关系
It’s fine.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be fine.
我知道
I know.
因为如果你会变成那种东西
’Cause if you were gonna turn into one of those things
你现在可能就已经开始了 对吗
you probably would have started to by now, right?
好的
Ok.
如果你开始变丧尸 你想我怎么处理
If you do start to turn, what do you want me to do?
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表