剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
我肯定他们没事
I'm sure they're fine.
你还没收到卢克的消息 是吗
You haven't heard from Luke, have you?
一年没收到过消息了
Not in, like, a year.
我没在喝那个
I wasn't drinking that.
把那个给我
Mmmhmm. Give me that.
你知道 朋友之间有时会吵架
You know, friends fight sometimes.
你和卢克 你们认识很久了
You and Luke, you go back a long way.
就像昨日♥你♥妈♥妈和我
Seems like just yesterday your mom and I
一起管理家长教师协会
were running the pta together.
世事变迁
Things change.
不管你和卢克之间发生了什么
Whatever happened between you and Luke,
终究会过去的
it won't last forever.
知道吗
Okay?
有他的消息就告诉我
You just let me know if you hear from him.
布莱克伍德
Blackwood!
别担心 我们会找到她的
Don't worry, we'll find her.
看来你的朋友已经
It appears that your friend
正式成为罗德斯黑名单的第一位
is officially at the top of Rhodes' shit list.
我告诉过你 当你有机会的时候就应该离开
I told you that you should have left when you had the chance.
不过既然你不走 那你就得参加我的小实验
But since you're here you can be part of my little experiment.
我们等不了三个小时
We don't have three hours!
我们现在就需要支援
We need backup here now!
这是... 我不知道 呃 可能是抗♥议♥者
It's... I don't know, uh, protesters,
瘾君子 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
uh, a mass overdose, domestic terrorists.
我只能告诉你事态已经失控了
All I can tell you is things are out of control
我没有足够的人力来应对
and I don't have the man power to handle it.
好吧
Fine.
告诉他们尽快赶来
Tell them to get here as soon as possible.
希望到时这个镇上的人还没有死绝
Hopefully there'll be something left of this town to save.
听起来不妙
That didn't sound good.
糟透了
It wasn't.
接下来的三个小时我们只能靠自己了
For the next three hours we're on our own.
把这东西拉开
Get that thing away from me!
求你了
Please!
住手
Stop!
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了 知道吗
You're out of your goddamn mind, you know that?
有人把那个怪物放进那个洞是有原因的
Someone put that monster in that hole for a reason.
现在你得把它放回去 埋起来
Now, now you need to put it back, bury it,
然后滚蛋
and walk the fuck away.
你知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
这是一个部落的面具
It's a tribal mask.
它一定是由生活在这个地区的
It must have been made by the indigenous people
土著人做的
living in this region.
我们这位朋友的衣服上有什么呢
And what's left of the clothing on our friend?
有能够表明早期瑞典定居者的证据
That's indicative of early swedish settlers.
什么乱七八糟的
I don't give a shit!
你到底想说什么
What's your point?!
我想说那东西从17世纪开始一直活在那个洞里
My point is that thing has been in that hole, alive,
我想知道这是怎么回事儿
since the 1700's and I wanna know how that's possible.
你真♥他♥妈♥有病
Something's wrong with you.
你知道吗 你烂透了..
You know that? You're messed...
噢 噢 噢
Ow! Ow! Ow!!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
啊
Ahhh!
你... 你要干嘛
Wha... What're you doing?
不 不
No! No!
啊
Ahhhhhh!!!!!
啊
Ahhhhhh!!!!!
妈的
Fuck!
啊
Ahhh!!!!!
好惊险
Ho-ho-holy shit.
你救了我一命
You saved my ass.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
天啊
Jesus.
抱歉你的卡车毁了
Sorry about your truck.
我才不在乎卡车
I don't care about the truck.
你没事就好
I'm just glad you're okay.
一路上我都很担心
I was so worried the whole drive out there.
就是..
Just...
如果你出了什么事 我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you.
妈妈怎么样了
How's mom?
她安全吗
Is she safe?
是的 她很好
Yeah, she's fine, bud.
她让我把她送到市政厅
She had me drop her off at city hall.
我是说 她本想和我一起来的 但是我说
I mean, she wanted to come with me but I was like
“亲爱的 这是紧急情况 这个镇需要市长 ”
"honey, there's an emergency. The town needs its mayor."
好吧 爸爸 别说了
yeah, okay, dad, just don't.
你不用为她找借口
All right, you don't have to make excuses for her.
我们都知道她只是想
We both know she's just gonna try to spin
在有事情发生的时候 露露脸
whatever the hell's going on
给自己赢得政♥治♥上的优势
into some kind of political win for her.
你这么说对她不公平
That's not fair.
你... 你为什么要维护她
Just... Why are you defending her?
她不在乎我们俩
She doesn't care about you or me.
她只在乎当市长
All she cares about is being mayor.
我们只能坐在那里 强颜欢笑
We just have to sit there and smile and pretend to be happy.
这叫什么日子
It's such bullshit.
我都不知道你为什么还和她在一起
I don't even know why you're still married to her.
爸爸
Dad?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你说得对
You're right.
我们这些年过得都不快乐
We haven't been happy for years.
我猜这就是为何事情会到这个地步
I guess that's how these things happen.
每天早上醒来 四处看看
You wake up one morning and you look over
就好像是和一个陌生人同床共枕
and it's like you're sharing your bed with a stranger.
她甚至都不愿意碰我
She won't even touch me anymore.
就好像我让她恶心
It's like I disgust her.
你知道我们两年多没做♥爱♥了吗
Do you know we haven't had sex in over two years?
嗯..
Um...
我想这就是我爱上妮可的原因
I guess that's why I fell for Nicole.
什么
What?
她漂亮善良 而且她愿意听我讲的笑话
She was pretty and nice, and she laughed at my jokes.
她把我当人看待
She treated me like a person.
还能满足我的性需求..
And the sex...
卢克 你不会相信的
Luke, you wouldn't believe it.
她做的事儿 我并不苟同
She did things, I didn't think I'd like them,
但我也没办法
but boy did I like them.
好吧 我不想听这些
Yeah, okay. I don't really need to hear this.
我打算选举结束之后
I was gonna leave your mom for her
就离开你妈妈去找她
as soon as the election was over.
但现在她死了
But now she's dead.
什么 妮可死了
What? Nicole's dead?
我就站在那儿
I just stood there!
束手无策
I didn't do anything.
但我就这么个人 不是吗
But that's me, isn't it?
我从来都没什么作为
I never do anything.
天啊 爸爸
Jesus, dad.
爸 爸 爸
Dad, dad, dad!
听着
Listen.
你刚撞了一个丧尸救了我 好吗
You just ran over a zombie for me, okay?
你很了不起
That's something.
对啊 厉害吧
It is, isn't it?
当然
Yeah.
谢谢 儿砸
Thanks, buddy.
应该的
Yeah.
听着 我很抱歉提起
Listen, I'm sorry I brought up that whole
你妈妈和我没有做♥爱♥的事
your mom and me not having sex thing.
只是... 我们上次性♥爱♥已经是很..
It's just... Our lovemaking used to be so-
呃 你不必说这些
yeah, I don't need to hear this.
不如 我们还是赶路吧
In fact, let's just go.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表