剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
特雷 你想要什么
Trey, what do you want?
你对待我的方式
The way you treat me?
你认为我理所当然的态度
The way you take me for granted?
一点都不好
It isn't okay.
我是一个人
I'm a person.
我是个男人 宝拉
I'm a man, Paula.
你应该开始把我当成一个男人
You need to start treating me like one.
我们不能这么做
We are not doing this.
我们没有警♥察♥
We have no police force.
没有外界的帮助
No outside help.
还有那个白♥痴♥帕克
And that idiot, Pops Parker,
说服了这里的所有人
has managed to convince everyone in here
相信那些怪物是他们失去的家人
that those monsters are their long lost family members.
所以现在我得说服整个超♥市♥的傻子
So now I have to convince a store full of morons
那些东西其实很危险
that those things are actually dangerous!
不
No!
不
No!!
你总是只关心你和你的问题以及你需要什么
It's always about you and your problems and what you need.
这是我们之间的事
This is about us.
我们曾经有过一段真正的婚姻
We had a real marriage once
我会努力把它夺回来
and I'm gonna fight to get that back.
我不仅仅是帮你提包的人
I am more than the guy who holds your purse.
我是你该死的丈夫 这个家庭是我的以色列格斗术
I'm your goddamn husband and this family is my Krav Maga.
你到底..
What are you even‐
味道就像屁♥股♥一样
That tasted like absolute ass.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, sweetie.
你知道 你并不总是对的
You know, you're not always right all the time.
你知道吗
You know that?
我对那个病人的判断是对的 对杰的判断也是对的
I was right about that patient and I am right about Jai.
他是个好孩子
He's a nice kid, yeah.
甚至可能成为一个体面的丈夫
Might even make a decent husband.
但是你应该得到更多
But you deserve more than nice and decent.
我希望你能明白
I hoped you'd see that.
我一生都崇拜你
My whole life I worshipped you.
我想像你一样
I wanted to be just like you.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
And you know what the worst part is?
我想我和你没两样
I think I am.
艾米
Amy.
艾米
Amy!
她不只是我的妹妹 她是我最好的朋友 我们住在一起 我们一起去观鸟
She wasn't just my sister, she was my best friend. We lived together, we went birding together,
母亲去世后 我们只有彼此
and after mother died we only had each other.
现在我有谁呢
Now who do I have?
不 不 你有我们
Oh, no, no. You have us.
我们不仅仅是你的邻居 辛迪
We're not just your neighbors, Cindy.
我们也是你的家人
We're your family.
我们互相照顾
We look after each other.
我们互相照顾
We take care of each other,
这正是我们今天要做的
and that's exactly what we're gonna do today.
你看见杰了吗
Have you seen Jai?
暂时没有
Not for a while.
你能相信这家伙吗
Can you believe this guy?
现在是世界末日 他还在竞选市长
It's the damn apocalypse and he's still running for mayor.
现在就看我们的了
It's up to us right here and now
来决定我们想打造什么样的城市
to decide what kind of town we want to be.
一个用恐惧和暴♥力♥统治的城镇
A town that rules with fear and violence,
还是一个充满力量和同情心的小镇
or a town that leads with strength and compassion?
我们不要出去杀那些人
Let us not go out there and kill those people.
让我们出去拯救他们
Let us go out there and save them.
明迪
Mindy!
是你吗
Is that you?
她就是一个丧尸
She's one of them things.
哦 该死
Oh shit.
哦 不 不 不
Oh no, no, no.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
不不不不 没事的
No, no, no, no, no. It's... it's... it's okay.
我们不想伤害你 只是..
We don't want to hurt you, it's... it's just um...
没错 你... 你很好
that's right, you... you are fine.
你是我们的朋友
You are our friend.
看到了吗
You see?
他们是可以被拯救的
They can be saved.
把它弄走 把它弄走
Get it off me! Get it off me!!
快来人救救我
Somebody help me!
拿把枪把这该死的东西打死
Get a gun and shoot this fucking thing!
不
No!
杀了它
Kill it!
所有人退后
Everybody, stand back!
放开他
Get off of him!
特雷 快离开那里
Trey, get outta there!
没关系 宝拉
It's okay, Paula.
我来处理这个
I got this one.
快走
Move!
滚开
Get off!
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
哦
Oh!
哦 特雷
Oh, Trey.
我搞定她了吗
Did I get her?
是的
Yeah.
是的 你搞定她了
Yeah, you got her.
你救了我们
You saved us.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
特... 特雷..
Tr... Trey...
她到底是从哪儿冒出来的
Where the hell did she come from?
所以现在我得说服整个超♥市♥的傻子
So now I have to convince a store full of morons
那些东西其实很危险
that those things are actually dangerous!
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表