剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
We made all the arrangements through him.
他有事出去了
He had to step out
但我保证 一切都在掌控之中
but I assure you I have everything under control.
嗯
Huh.
我想在大家来之前再见姥爷一面
I'd like to see my Peepaw before everyone arrives.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
稍等
Just give me a moment.
拉兹洛 你个混♥蛋♥
Lazlo, you asshole.
快点
Hurry up!
嘿
Hey! Hey!
你在干嘛
- Wha- what're you doing?
他们来了 别紧张
They're coming. Just chill.
我不是让你回家了吗
I sent you home.
- 别担心 你能行 - 谢谢你 亲爱的
- It's ok. You got this. - Thanks, honey.
嗨
Hi.
好 投票去了
Okay. Let's do this.
妮可
Nicole.
你这是干吗
What're you doing?
你想害我们被抓吗
Are you trying to get us busted?
承认吧 这挺刺♥激♥的
You gotta admit, it's pretty hot.
你老婆就在隔壁
Your wife is right in the next booth.
要是我们动静太大 确实会被她抓包
If we make too much noise she'll catch us.
你玩得也太野了
You crazy girl.
该死 拉兹洛
Dammit, Lazlo!
这一点都不好玩 好吧
This isn't funny!
快啊 快
Come on, come on.
拉兹洛
Lazlo?
拉兹洛
Lazlo?
哦 天啊
Oh, my god!
我的天
Oh, my god!!
女士 大家都来了
Uh, lady, people are starting to show up here.
好 我马上就上来
Ok, I'll be up in a minute.
地下室没信♥号♥♥
Damn basement.
我去
Christ.
住手 我还在下面
Stop! Hey! I'm still here!
谢谢
Thank you.
我丈夫还在里面吗
Is my husband still in there?
他老婆就是候选人之一
You'd think with his wife on the ballot
投谁很难决定么
it wouldn't be such a tough decision.
特雷
Trey?
天 宝拉 你不能随随便便就拉开窗帘
Christ, Paula, you can't just open the curtain like that!
这是对我公民权利的侵犯
It's a violation of my civil rights.
市长 咱们该走了
Mayor, we should probably get going.
走吧
Let's do it.
不会吧
Come on.
这是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
天 是骨头
Oh, my god, that's a bone.
妈的
Fuck.
救命
Help!
呃 女士
Uh, ma'am?
哇
Woo!
妈的 天啊 我去
Oh shit, oh shit!
嘿 你还好吗
Uh, hey, yo! You good?
下面没什么事吧
Is something going on down there?
不
No!
不 不可以
No, you don't.
停下 停下
Stop! Stop! No!
这都是什么鬼
What the hell is happening?!
去死吧
Die!
你♥他♥妈♥
You piece!
的
Of!
臭傻♥逼♥
Shit!
哦 大家好啊
Hey, everyone.
你把我姥爷怎么了
What in the hell did you do to my Peepaw?
我要打给你老板 你必须给我滚蛋
I'm gonna call your boss and get you fired.
劳伦 信不信由你
Lauren, you're not gonna believe this.
那些死人
The dead-
死而复生了么
Not dead anymore?
就是他们
It's them.
大家都跟我来
Ok, everybody, follow me.
快 快过来
Come on! Come on!
动作快点 加速
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
到地下室去
Get in the basement!
到底是怎么个情况
What is going on?
该死的僵尸
Fucking zombies!
僵尸
Zombies?
都给我冷静 好吗
Just calm down, alright?
我们在下面很安全
We're safe down here.
窗上安了栏杆 门上有插销
There's bars on the windows, the door is bolted,
谁都进不来
nothing can get in here.
除非他们已经进来了
Unless they're already here.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表