剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
我们的工作是拯救每一个病人
Our job is to save every single patient,
不管预断结果有多糟糕
no matter how dire the prognosis.
这不会让我软弱 而是让我成为一个该死的医生
Now, that doesn't make me soft, it makes me a goddamn doctor.
这里以前有一家药房♥
There used to be a pharmacy here.
看看能不能找到什么 任何止痛药
See if you can find anything, any kind of pain medication.
氢可酮 奥施康定 任何强效药
Hydrocodone, Oxycontin, anything strong.
即使已经过期了
Even if it's expired.
这个女人需要它
This woman is gonna need it.
你想让我去找止痛药
You want me to find pain meds?
怎么 你不能去吗
What, you've got a problem with that?
还是你想再骗杰开个处方
Or do you want to trick Jai into writing a prescription again?
见鬼去吧
Kiss my ass.
购物吗
Shopping?
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
劳伦总是吐槽我的
Lauren's always giving me a hard time
工装短裤 所以..
about my cargo shorts, so...
对
Right.
我觉得不是短裤的问题 伙计
I don't really think the shorts are the issue, man.
随便了
Whatever.
嘿 这玩意儿太疯狂了 对吧
Hey, this shit's crazy, right?
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我还是不相信这不是一场噩梦
Still not convinced it's not all a bad dream.
是的
Yeah.
想试试吗
Wanna take a cut at it?
想不想
Yes or no?
好吧
All right.
好的
All right.
你在这儿
There you are.
哇
Wow.
我以为我今天过得很糟糕
I thought I was having a bad day.
婚礼真的举♥行♥了吗
Did the wedding even happen?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
你知道吗 你可能躲过了一劫
You know, you might have dodged a bullet there.
这应该是你一生中最快乐的一天
It's supposed to be the happiest day of your life,
但有一天你醒来 发现自己娶了市长
but one day you're gonna wake up and you're married to the mayor,
你儿子恨你 还有一晃就过去了
your son hates you, and the guy you were 22 years ago
22年的光阴
wouldn't give you the time of day.
你有心事
Something on your mind?
好吧 让我们看看你还记得什么
Okay, let's see what you remember.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 看
Hey, look.
看
Look.
嘿 这是什么
Hey, what's this?
这是什么
What is this?
这个呢
What about this?
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
该死
Dammit!
什么
What?
是的
Yes.
那是你的
That's yours.
那是你的
That's yours.
你还记得 你还记得
You remember! You remember!
也许你的意识还在
Maybe you are in there after all.
我不在乎匹次堡的洪水
I don't care about flooding in Pittsburg!
我需要帮助
I need help here!
这是一场自然灾害
This is a natural disaster!
这是一场超自然的灾难
It's an unnatural disaster!
我派了几个武装人员从前门出去
I've got some boys armed and headed out front
监视周边地区
to watch the perimeter,
但他们不是真正的海豹突击队
but they aren't exactly Navy Seals.
后援有消息吗
Any word on the backup?
该死
Goddammit.
混♥蛋♥
Assholes!
国民警卫队不会增援
National Guard's a no go.
哦 天啊
Oh Jesus.
那我们该怎么办
Then what're we gonna do?
坚守阵地
Dig in.
在这里站稳脚跟
Make a stand here.
尽可能多的救人
Try to save as many people as possible.
确保你的人都上好膛了
Make sure your boys are locked and loaded.
我再叫警♥察♥来
I'll call the troopers again,
看看我能不能让他们有所行动
try and see if I can light a fire under their asses.
宝拉
Paula.
我能借用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Can I borrow your phone?
看来有人捷足先登了
Looks like someone beat me to it.
嘿 小药片们
Hey, assholes.
我已经90天没见到你们了
I haven't seen you in 90 days.
然后我就失控了 在他面前哭得像个孩子
...and then I lost it. Cried like a baby right in front of him.
卢克是对的
Luke was right.
我真可悲
I am pathetic.
那你呢
What about you?
什么
Huh?
特雷 你刚刚告诉了我其他人的角度
Trey, you just told me your whole life story
是怎么看待你的人生的 除了你自己的角度
from everyone else's point of view but yours.
宝拉说 妮可说 卢克告诉我... ..
Paula did, Nicole said, Luke told me...
你呢
What about you?
你在这一切中处于什么位置
Where are you in all of this?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的意思是 宝拉她说
I mean, Paula says‐
我不在乎宝拉说什么
I don't care what Paula says.
你会说什么
What would you say
抛开你脑子里的其他声音
if you didn't have all these other voices in your head?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Well...
如果你见过我爸爸
If you ever met my dad,
你就会知道我来自一个控制欲很强的家庭
you'd know that I come from some pretty controlling people.
几年前我觉得很沮丧
And a few years back I was feeling so frustrated,
太受束缚了 我..
so constricted, I...
我觉得我甚至无法呼吸
I felt like I couldn't even breathe.
你知道我做了什么吗
You know what I did?
我报名参加了以色列格斗术
I signed up for Krav Maga.
那是什么
What's that?
你知道的 就是以色列人揍人术
You know, the Israeli art of kicking the shit out of people?
好吧 我知道这两件事八杆子打不着
Okay, I know it's random
但是 我的意思是 只是有那么一点点的控制权
but, I mean, just having that little piece of control
就让我觉得我可以夺回
made me feel like I could start taking the power back
我余生的掌控权了
in the rest of my life.
不是吧
No shit.
真的 没开玩笑
Yeah. No shit.
现在可能不是最好的时机
Now probably isn't the best time
去开始武术课程 不是吗
to start martial arts classes, is it?
武术是我选的
Yeah, well, that was my thing.
你得找到属于自己的东西
You gotta find your own thing.
而且它不需要是一门课
And it doesn't need to be a class.
它可以是一个瞬间 也可以是一种感觉
It can be a moment, or a feeling.
任何可以属于你的东西
Anything that can be yours.
我保证当你找到的时候
And I promise you when you find it,
你会重新掌控自己的生活
you'll be back in charge of your own life.
天啊
Jesus.
我要这么做
I'm gonna do it.
我要掌握自己的生活
I'm gonna own my life!
谢谢你 艾米 -不客气
‐Thank you, Amy. ‐Yeah.
你的话真是..
That was...
哦... 那真是..
Oh...that was...
醍醐灌顶
Damn!
现在我们要做的就是活到你能做到的时候
Now all we gotta do is live long enough for you to do it.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
你怎么不在外面
Why aren't you outside?
我不会这么做的 市长
I won't do it, Mayor.
我才不要射我的祖父
I ain't shooting my Peepaw.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表