剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
你打开这些门 那你就死定了
You open those doors and you'll bring death
不只是你 还有其他所有人
on everyone in here including yourself.
你做了正确的决定 格洛丽亚
You made the right decision, Gloria.
我们不能再等了 开门
We can't wait any longer! Open the door!
我们要赶快逃
We're gonna make a run for it.
该死的橄榄球队
It's the goddamn football team!
我讨厌这些家伙
I hate these guys!
我们得离开这条街
We gotta get off the street!
锁上了
It's locked.
进去
Get in!
关上大门
Close the gate!
快
Come on!
开门啊
Open the doors!
求你了
Please!
看在上帝的份上 开门啊
Please, for the love of God, open the doors!
开门
Open the door!
求你了
Please!
看在上帝的份上 请开门吧
Please, for the love of God, open the door!
这里到底发生了什么事情
What the hell happened here?
到处都在发生同样的事情
Same thing that's happening everywhere.
至少我们是安全的
At least we're safe.
目前而言
For now.
你还好吧 -不
You okay? - No.
只是... 他不接电♥话♥的时候
Just... when he wasn't answering
我以为他只是关机了
I just assumed his phone was off.
我没想到他会变成丧尸..
I didn't... think he'd become one of those things.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
你怎么知道没事
How do you know that?
我不知道
I don't.
当你不知道说什么的时候
It's just something you kinda say
你总会说点安慰的话吧
when you don't know what to say.
你♥爸♥救了我的命
Your dad saved my life.
昨天他们发现第一个丧尸的时候 我在那儿
I was there yesterday when they found the first one.
你怎么知道是第一个丧尸
How do you know it's the first one?
因为我离开的时候只有一个
Because when I left town there was only one.
现在却有如此多
Now there's more.
等等 你和我爸在一起
Wait, you were with my dad?
如果不是因为他 我也不会还有命站在这里
I wouldn't be standing here if it wasn't for him.
他是个强硬的混♥蛋♥
He was a tough motherfucker.
他绝对是
He's definitely that.
曾经是
Was.
他是为了杀那个我们发现的丧尸而死的
He died trying to destroy the one we found.
起码 我以为他死了
At least I thought he died.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我会帮你度过难关的
I'm gonna get you through this.
这是我欠你♥爸♥的
I owe your dad that much.
而且 如果我不这么做 那就太混♥蛋♥了
Also, I'd be kind of a huge dick if I didn't.
我认识那孩子
I know that kid.
他从六年级转来我们学校的
He started at our school in sixth grade.
他的父母从...
His parents moved here from...
费城搬来的
From Philly.
他叫戴文
His name's Devon.
或者他曾经叫
Or was Devon.
我只是很高兴你没事
I'm just really glad that you're okay.
卢克
Luke.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我知道你为什么离开
I know why you took off.
不
No.
很抱歉 我不是你想要的儿子
I'm sorry I'm not the son you wanted.
别这么说 这太荒谬了
Don't say that. That is ridiculous.
你想要个同性恋儿子
You wanted a gay son?
是啊
Yeah.
我也是这么认为的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
你当时什么也做不了
There was nothing you could do.
我... 我原本可以给你一枪
I... I could a shot you.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我让你赢是因为我不想死
I let you win that fight because I didn't wanna die.
我很害怕
I was scared.
我选择保自己的命 而不是那些士兵的生命
I chose my life over the lives of those troopers.
没有人会责怪你..
No one can blame you...
我会责怪自己
I blame me!
我这辈子都会这么内疚
And I will for the rest of my life.
我们在做什么 有什么计划
What are we doing? What's the plan?
我怎么知道
How the hell should I know?
我们是来找卡姆和卢克的 而且找到他们了
We came to get Cam and Luke and we got them.
我只考虑了这点
That's as far as I thought.
你从没想过怎么回去吗
Oh, and you never thought about how you were gonna get back?
我没想到我们的车会报废
I didn't know our car was going to get totaled.
你开车应该看路的
You should have been watching where you were going.
各位..
Guys...
哦 不好意思 我们被那些丧尸追呢
Oh, I'm sorry, we were kinda being chased by dead people.
我不知道我还得注意不知从哪冒出来的
I didn't know I needed to watch out for cars
其他汽车
coming out of nowhere
是的 这叫开车
Yeah, it's called driving.
这不就是驾校教你的第一件事吗
Isn't that the first thing they teach you in driving school,
不要撞到人身上
to not crash into people?
所以我们被困在这里都怪我咯
So it's my fault we're trapped here?
我在街上救了你们所有人
I saved all your asses out on that street.
各位
Guys.
真不敢相信我把妻子留在商场 自己要死在这里
I can't believe I left my wife at Paymart so I could die here.
好了 别这么夸张
Okay, don't be so dramatic.
大家 别吵了
Guys! Stop fighting!
我们不能呆在这儿
We can't stay here.
我们得回商场
We gotta get back to Paymart.
我们再找条路离开这里
Let's find another way out of here.
噢 该死
Oh shit.
卢克 -妈
Luke! - Mom!
后门 快走
Back door! Go!
快 快点 我们离开这儿
Hurry! Come on! Let's get outta here!
这里没丧尸
No zombies out here.
你是在抱怨吗
Are you complaining?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我们被困在这里 救援不会来了
We're stuck here, help's not coming,
在某个时刻我们必须采取行动
and at some point we'll have to make a move,
而且我不会死 因为我不会穿婚纱去跑
and I'm not gonna die because I can't run in my wedding dress.
那就换吧 有很多..
Well, just change. There's lots...
我不想换衣服
I don't wanna change!
亲爱的 你现在有点暴躁
Honey, you're acting hysterical right now.
我现在陷入困境 却装得跟
I am acting like a completely normal person
完全正常的人一样
in a batshit situation!
杰就在外面
Jai is out there somewhere
我不知道他是死是活
and I don't know if he's dead or alive.
在我再次见到我丈夫之前 我是不会脱掉这件衣服的
I am not taking this dress off until I see my husband again.
真不敢相信你居然不为那些人挺身而出
I can't believe you wouldn't stand up for those people out there.
我... 我那么做是为了你
I... I did that for you.
我只是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
不要
Don't.
别拿我当借口
Don't use me as an excuse.
艾米 你是我的女儿 我的公主
Amy, you're my daughter. My princess.
你妈妈去世了
Your mother is gone
你是我在这个世界上唯一的亲人
and you are all that I have left in the world.
对我来说 最重要的是你能活下去
All that matters to me is you get through this.
爸...
Dad...
向我保证 你不会逞英雄
Just promise me that you won't try and be a hero.
这里有很多人可以照顾你
There's lots of people here who can take care of you.
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我们不能一直僵持下去
We can't hold this thing forever!
我们必须让它出来
We have to let it out!
可以一枪把它的脑袋轰掉
We can blow it's freaking head off!
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表