剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
我做不到
I can't do that.
是你把我们置于这种境地的
You put us both in this situation.
如果我让你活着 那么那些士兵就白白牺牲了
If I let you live then those troopers died for nothing.
如果你杀了我 你就是个杀人犯
And if you kill me then you'll be a murderer.
但这里的每个人都会很安全
But everyone in here will be safe.
都死了那么多人了 再死一个又何妨
In all this death, what's one more life?
不
No.
我对此真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry about this.
真的
I really am.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
罗德兹对他们做了什么
What did Rhodes do with them?!
别动
Easy.
没有人需要死
Nobody needs to die.
放我们出去
Let us out!
放我们出去
Let us out.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
我知道你在这儿 快出来
I know you're in here! Show yourself!
爸
Dad?
我在警告你 我还有很多事要处理
I'm warning you, I got a lot of shit to work out.
还记得你问我
Remember when you asked me
我为什么要上格斗术
why the hell I'd wanna take Krav Maga?
好吧 这个
Well, this!
就是
Is!
原因
Why!
卢克
Luke?
放我们出去
Let us out!
各位
Guys!
你们能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
坚持住 我会救你们出去的
Hold on! I'm gonna get you out!
大家 坚持住 我会救你们出去的
Guys, hang on! I'm gonna get you out!
我们死了吗
Are we dead?
我觉得还没有
I don't think so.
我差点..
I almost...
但你没有
But you didn't.
我们不能放弃彼此
We can't give up on each other,
不然我们和他们有什么两样
otherwise we're no better than them.
我受够了 差点死掉
Ugh, I'm so sick of almost dying.
你没事吧 -没事
‐Hey, are you okay? ‐Yeah, yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
我觉得我刚从四天的狂欢中醒来
I feel like I just woke up from a four‐day bender.
你看起来也很像
You look like it, too.
就是这样 就是这种调侃
There it is. There's that banter.
杰在哪儿
Where's Jai?
我们要帮他吗
We need to help him?
各位 各位 是杰
Guys, guys, it's Jai!
杰
Jai!
搬他出来
Get him outta there.
他救了我们
He saved us.
那些混♥蛋♥..
Those motherfuckers...
他们带我们来这儿是为了杀我们
They brought us here to kill us.
克莱吉尼克斯正在收拾他们的烂摊子
Cleargenix is cleaning up their mess.
天啊
Oh, my god.
我们告诉了他们其他人的位置
We told them where everyone else was.
那么我们必须得先他们一步
Then we have to get there first.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表