剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
也许今天是 我不知道 某种... 某种征兆
Maybe today was, I don't know, some... some sort of sign.
拜托
Come on.
我们之间已经怪怪的好几个星期了
Things have been weird between us for weeks now.
你也注意到了
You noticed it.
今天早上我想和你谈谈
And this morning I tried to talk to you about
为我父母推迟一下婚礼 但是你直接拒绝我
delaying the wedding for my parents and you shut me down.
我自己的婚礼 我爸妈却不能出席
My mom and my dad weren't going to be at my own wedding.
我... 我只是... 我慌了 好吗
I... I just... I panicked, okay?
我只是觉得你一直在远离我
I just... I feel like you've been pulling away from me,
如果我们就直接结婚
and if we could just get married
把其他事情放一边 那一切都是好好的
and get the wedding behind us everything would be okay.
我只是..
I just...
也许是吧
Maybe I was.
但是天啊 艾米 自从我们开始约会
But Christ, Amy, ever since we started dating
你♥爸♥从不放过任何机会提醒我
your dad's taken every opportunity to remind me
我不是他最满意的女婿
that I'm not the guy he would have chosen for you.
不是这样的
That's not true.
是的 就是这样
Yeah, it is.
他想让你和肖恩在一起
He wanted you to be with Shawn.
他在我们的婚礼上说的
He said it at our wedding.
我只是希望..
I just wanted...
我只是希望这次你能站在我这边
I just wanted you just one time to be on my side.
即使是现在你也做不到
Even now you can't do it.
你说得对
You're right.
我... 只要告诉我该做什么 我就会去做
I just... just tell me what to do and I'll do it.
不 我不会那么做 我不是你♥爸♥爸
No, I'm not gonna do that. I'm not your dad.
你必须弄清楚你自己想要什么
You have to figure out what you want.
如果我想和肖恩结婚 我早就和他结婚了
If I wanted to marry Shawn I would have married Shawn.
我想要你 我想和你结婚
I want you. I want to marry you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为我在每个病人身上都花了太多时间
Because I spend too much time with each patient,
我不... 我不在乎准则底线
and I don't... I don't care about the bottom line.
很有可能其他的瘾君子
There's a pretty good chance that some other drug addict
会骗我给他们开一张阿片类药物的处方
might trick me into writing them a prescription for opioids-
等我们熬过这一关
When we get through this,
我们首先要做的就是结婚
the first thing we're doing is getting married.
我♥操♥
Holy fuck!
混♥蛋♥ 你不该让我做出这种事情的
Asshole! You weren't supposed to let me do that.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你刚才是在对你的手大喊大叫吗
Were you just yelling at your hand?
什么 没有
What? No.
我正在喝那个 行吧 你拿去吧
I was drinking that, but it's cool, I guess.
发生了啥事
What's going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想我只是在试验一些东西
I'm just testing something, I guess.
好吧
Okay.
如果你变得疯狂了的话
Well, if you're going crazy
我想让你知道你可以告诉我
I want to let you know you can tell me.
抑郁症和其他精神疾病一样是病
Depression is a mental illness just like anything else.
如果你有自残的想法
If you're having thoughts of self-harm
我希望你在坏事发生之前告诉我
I want you to let me know before anything happens.
好了 别再提疾病了 好吗
Okay, cool it on the PSA, all right?
我很好
I'm good.
但还是谢谢你
But thanks.
你在特雷的葬礼上说的话真是太好了
That was really nice, what you said at Trey's um...
不管那算不算葬礼
whatever that was.
是啊 我没想到我的第一次单独主持葬礼
Yeah, I didn't think my first solo funeral
是对着一个垃圾桶
would be at a dumpster.
卢克怎么样了
How's Luke holding up?
我不知道
I don't know.
情况不妙
Not good.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
我是不是让别人觉得很烦躁
Do I make other people's shit about me?
是啊 超烦人的
Oh, yeah. It's super annoying.
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我只想让卢克知道我会陪在他身边
All I want is for Luke to know that I'm there for him.
在我面前他可以做真实的自己
That he can be real with me.
但是每次我试着和他聊聊
But every time I try to talk to him
最后都把他惹毛了
I just end up pissing him off.
你不需要去证明
Hey, you don't have to prove
你能理解他的感受
that you understand how he's feeling.
只需倾听
Just listen.
有时候陪在某个人身边给他支持
Sometimes being there for someone
只用你在那里就行了
means just being there.
就像我在你身边
Like I am for you.
有汽水滴到我衬衫上了
There's uh, soda dripping down my shirt.
我知道
I know.
不用客气
You're welcome.
我恨你
TV Woman's voice: I hate you!
我也恨你
TV Man's voice: I hate you back.
你总是这么说
TV Woman's voice: You always say that.
把你的舌头从那个男孩的嘴里拿出来
Get your tongue out of that boy's mouth.
他是你哥哥
He's your brother.
但他屁♥股♥确实很翘
But he does got a good ass on him.
你闯错地方了 混♥蛋♥
You picked the wrong house to break into, motherfuck...
莎拉
Sarah.
奶奶 门开着
Hey, Grandnana. The door was open.
洛根
Hey Logan!
洛根 你到底在哪里
Logan, where the hell are you?
给我闭嘴
Shut the hell up!
弗兰肯斯坦医生没在这救不了你
Doctor Frankenstein isn't around to save your ass.
看起来现在是我在管理猴子农场了
Looks like I'm running the monkey farm, now.
看来只有你和我了 老兄
Guess it's just you and me, bub.
你的登场方式很戏剧化
That was some dramatic entrance.
是啊 很抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
不
No.
你真是稀客
It was a real treat.
我已经三年没有你的消息了
I haven't heard from you in three years,
然后突然闯进我家 在我的地板上昏倒
and you break into my house and pass out on my floor.
奶奶 我..
Granny, I-
我逗你玩呢
I'm just messing with you.
如果我不能偶尔让你内疚一下
What's the point of being a grandmother
当祖母有什么意义呢
if I can't guilt trip you once in a while?
你饿吗
You hungry?
真不敢相信你为那家公♥司♥工作
I can't believe you're working for that company.
你知道 他们使用的化学物质
You know, the chemicals they use
会渗透入地下水位 这是事实
leech into the water table, that's a fact.
住在街角的杰瑞 · 诺伍德
Jerry Norwood down the road,
他有次一边刷牙一边抽烟
he was smoking while brushing his teeth
然后他的自来水就着火了
and his tap water caught on fire.
他为什么一边刷牙一边抽烟
Why was he smoking while brushing his teeth?
你没明白我的意思
You're missing my point.
抽烟不是问题所在
Big tobacco isn't the problem.
你知道 如果你闭上你的嘴
You know, if you'd kept your mouth shut
你现在还留在军队里
you'd still be in the army.
你就不会再回到这里
You wouldn't be back here again
为克莱吉尼克斯的那些混♥蛋♥工作
working for scumbags like Cleargenix.
是啊 你教会了我分辨是非
Yeah, well you taught me right from wrong.
我应该告诉你没人喜欢缉毒警♥察♥
I should have taught you that no one likes a narc.
你的生活会好过很多
Your life would have been a lot easier.
我不是来这里谈论部队的
I didn't come here to talk about the army.
你从哪儿弄来的
Where the hell did you get that?
拜托
Oh, come on.
它们离这里只有半英里
They're only about half a mile out.
它们移♥动♥得不快 但是它们数量很多
They ain't moving fast but there's a lot of them.
你可以任意选需要的物资和人力
You take whatever and whoever you need.
给我们争取尽可能多的时间
Buy us as much time as you can.
好吧
All right.
该死
Dammit!
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表