剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
《丧尸出笼》前情提要
Previously, on "Day Of The Dead"...
妮可
Nicole.
妮可 小心
Nicole! Look out!
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
回家吧 布莱克伍德
Go home, Blackwood!
闭紧你的嘴
Keep your mouth shut!
也许你能捡下一条命
Maybe you'll stay alive.
我有一些问题
I got some questions
我猜你就是那个知道答案的人
and I'm assuming you're the one with answers.
你有机会时就应该离开的
You should have left when you had the chance.
放下枪
Put your gun down!
你们看到我爸爸了吗
Have you guys seen my dad?
你知道他爱你
You know he loves you.
我肯定他没事
I'm sure he's fine.
我们现在应该马上离开这个鬼地方
We should be getting the hell out of town right now.
我得去找艾米 今天是我们结婚的日子
I gotta get to Amy. It's our wedding day.
那你不介意签一个婚前协议吧
Then you won't mind signing a prenup.
艾米
Amy!
走开
Go away!
如果她和肖恩在一起的话 就不会出这些乱子
None of this would be happening if she'd have stayed with Shawn.
哥就是这么伟大
I'm the man of honor.
人都去哪儿了
Where is everybody?
外面到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on out there?
我们得去救卢克
we need to get Luke!
他在湖边参加一个聚会
He's at a party out by the lake!
你去接卢克 然后回家
You go and get Luke, then you go home.
是妈妈
It's mom.
情况有点不妙
There's a bit of a situation.
救命
Help!!!
我只是想确定你是否安全
I just want to make sure that you're safe.
天啊 我死定了
Oh god! I'm gonna die!
退后 混♥蛋♥
Back off, asshole!
卢克 老爸来了
Luke! Dad's here!
我来接你啦
I've got you, buddy!
好啊 老爸
Hell yeah, dad!
该死的
Goddamn!
噢 该死
Oh shit.
噢 情况不妙
Oh, that's not good.
该死
dammit!
宝拉是对的
Paula was right.
我应该带把枪的
I should have worn a gun.
爸 快点
Dad, come on!
丧尸出笼
第一季第五集
放下枪
Put your gun down!
我说了把枪放下
I said put it down.
开枪射她
Shoot her!
不 不 不 不 嘿 不要... 你敢
No, no, no, no! Hey, don't... Don't you dare!
干掉她
Take her out.
干掉她
Take her out!
不 -后退 不然我开枪了
Don't! - Back up! I will shoot her!
这到底是怎么回事
what the shit is going on here?
布莱克伍德
Blackwood!
我以为你搞定她了
I thought you took care of her.
我有
I did.
我狠狠地恐吓了她
I put the fear of god in her.
很明显你的话屁用没有
Obviously you weren't very convincing.
布莱克伍德
Blackwood!
我告诉过你你会后悔回来的
I told you you'd regret coming back here!
你参加过很多枪战吗
You been in a lot of gun fights?
我开枪打过一些人
I've shot some people.
只是因为我指挥官的命令
Only 'cause my co told me to.
好的
Right.
第一次
First time?
是啊 有那么明显吗
Yeah, is it that obvious?
该死 我没子弹了
Dammit. I'm out.
不不不
No, no, no.
今天不应该是这样的
This isn't how today was supposed to go.
我本来只想过来周围看看
I was gonna come up here, look around,
然后回家 告诉孩子我是个混♥蛋♥
go back home, tell my kid that I'm an asshole
最后在电视机前喝个烂醉
and pass out in front of the TV.
听着 如果我出不去..
Listen, if I don't make it out...
别这么说
forget it.
你亲口告诉他你是个混♥蛋♥就好
You can tell him you're an asshole yourself.
好的 好的 孩子 我们得走了
Okay. Okay, kid, we gotta move.
我先去引开他们的火力
I'll go first and draw their fire.
掩护我
Cover me.
啊
Ahhhh!
麦克德莫特
Mcdermott!
离开这里 去找派克警长
Get out of here. Go find Captain Pike.
走 走
Go! Go!
过来
Come here.
等等
Wait.
去找布莱克伍德
Find Blackwood.
那贱♥人♥真给老子添乱
That bitch has been a pain in my ass all day.
回头见
...I'll see you later.
赫伯 怎么这么久还不开始
Herb, what on earth is taking so long?
如果不出点乱子
It wouldn't be our daughter's wedding
怎么会是我们女儿的婚礼
without a little bit of drama.
那你能不能加快速度
Well, can you try to speed it along?
人们开始议论纷纷了
People are starting to talk.
淡定点儿 珍妮特
Oh, calm down, janette.
我会处理的
I'll take care of it.
嗯
Mmm.
招呼一下她
Give her something.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
绝了
Dammit.
该死
Dammit!
快出来
Come on!
我知道我们一直在计划这个婚礼
I know we've been planning this forever
我也知道我的话有点疯狂
and I know I sound crazy-
你本来就是
Damn right you do!
但是艾米 求你了 你必须相信我
But Amy, please, all right, you have to believe me.
这个地方不安全
This place, it isn't safe
我们必须让所有人离开这里
and we have to get everyone out of here.
杰啊 有时候当人承受过多的压力
Jai, sometimes when people are under a lot of stress
就会开始胡诌
they tend to fabricate.
不 不要
Don't. Don't.
好吧 现在不要跟我讲理论
All right, don't life coach me right now.
好 我只是告诉你 我的很多客户
Okay. I'm just telling you, a lot of my clients-
我不是你的客户 我是你的未婚夫
I'm not one of your clients, I'm your fiancé.
好吧 我... 真不敢相信你居然不相信我
Alright. I... I can't believe you don't trust me.
天啊
Oh, god.
这就是你发脾气的原因吗
Is that what this little temper tantrum is all about?
婚前协议
The prenup?
什么婚前协议
What prenup?
噢 别装了
Oh, please.
就像你不知道婚前协议一样
Like you didn't know about the prenup?
我发誓我什么都不知道
I had no idea, I swear.
爸爸 你怎么能这样
Dad, how could you?
我这么做是为了保护你
I did it to protect you.
这是我们希望的 艾米
That's all we want, Amy.
为了你的安全和幸福
For you to be safe... And happy.
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
杰 怎么了
Jai, what is it?
音乐怎么停了
Why'd the music stop?
请留言 我会回电♥话♥的
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
别忘了投票选宝拉·鲍曼为市长
Don't forget to vote paula bowman for mayor.
特雷 求你了
Trey, please.
听到留言马上回我电♥话♥
Call me as soon as you get this.
我需要知道你和卢克现在很安全
I need to know that you and Luke are safe.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表