剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
这不是你的选择
It's not your choice.
嘿 你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的 来抓我啊
Hey, you ugly sons of bitches! Come and get me!
布莱克伍德 这太疯狂了 简直是自杀
Blackwood, this is crazy! It's suicide!
我能逃出来
I can make it out.
肯定还有别的办法
There's gotta be another way.
我们都知道没有
We all know there isn't.
而且 总得有人活着
Besides, somebody's gotta stay alive long enough
来布置这些炸♥弹♥
to set these off.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
不管我出不出的来
Whether I'm out or not.
你把这地方封起来 否则这一切都白费了
You seal the place shut, otherwise this is all for nothing.
我会的
I will.
好吧
Okay.
我在这里 混♥蛋♥
I'm in here, assholes!
来吃吧 新鲜的肉
Come and get it! Fresh meat!
你以为你们在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
完成计划
Finishing this.
去他妈的
Fuck those things.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
他们都进去了
That's all of them.
好吧 我们走
All right. Let's go.
我们还要走多远
How deep do we have to go?
直到最后一个也进来
Until the last one's inside.
然后呢
Then what?
他们现在应该都进来了
They should all be in by now.
一定还有别的出口
There must be another way out of here.
没有
There isn't.
这是引他们来这里的关键原因
That's kinda the point of leading them in here.
好吧 那又怎样
Okay, so what?
我们就站在这里等着被吃掉吗
We're supposed to just stand here and wait to get eaten?
等等 你想杀出一条血路吗
Wait, you wanna fight your way out?
枪里大概只有九颗子弹
There's like nine bullets in that thing.
我想我们只需要三颗
I was thinking we'd only need three.
天啊 太黑暗了
Jesus, that's dark.
那个疯子罗德斯把这个设计成自杀式炸♥弹♥
That psycho Rhodes designed this thing as a suicide bomb.
我们引爆它后
We're not gonna be able to detonate it
根本来不及跑开
without blowing ourselves up.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
相信你妈妈 卢克
Trust your mother, Luke.
谁先来
Who wants to go first?
不要
Don't!
快点
Quick!
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
如果他们逃出来了怎么办
What if they make it outta there?
你听到莎拉说的了
You heard Sarah.
我只要看到那些东西从矿井里出来
First one of those things I see coming out of the mine
我就开枪
I'm taking my shot.
快点 你们在哪里
Come on, guys. Where are you?
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's get outta here.
他们会听到的
They'll hear us.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
走 快跑
Go! Run!
快点
Come on!
来吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
天啊 你们在哪里
Jesus, come on. Where are you?
出来 快点
Get outta there. Come on.
不
No!
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?!
他们在那儿
There they are!
炸了它 炸了这个洞
Blow it! Blow the cave!
真是操蛋的一天
What a fucking day.
哦 我的天 -哦 该死
Oh, my god! - Oh, shit.
我们成功了
We did it!
哦 天哪
Oh, my gosh!
我启动了鲍比的卡车 猜猜我发现了什么
I got Bobby's truck started and guess what I found.
该死的鲍比・哈特
Bobby fucking Hart.
嗯
Uh-huh.
拿啊
Go on.
这是你应得的
You earned it.
嗯
Mmm.
这就是啤酒的味道啊
So that's what beer tastes like.
对
Right.
这瓶给我
I'll take that.
他是那么的... 完美
He was so... perfect.
为什么那样的人一定要死
Why does someone like that have to die?
因为死亡根本不在乎
Because death doesn't give a shit.
它不在乎你是好人还是坏人
It doesn't care if you're good or bad.
它只管取命
It just takes.
你想对死亡复仇吗
You wanna get revenge on death?
那就继续活下去
You keep living.
你认为这真的结束了吗
Do you think this is really over?
剩下的丧尸对任何人来说
Any of those things left shouldn't be too hard
都不会太难应付
for someone to take care of.
只要没人开那个矿 我们就没事
As long as no one opens that mine we should be good.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
这就是你救我的原因 不是吗
That's why you saved me, isn't it?
你还记得我吧
You remember me, don't you?
给你
Here.
拿着
Take it!
这是你的
It's yours.
只有我和你 爸爸
It's just me and you, Dad.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
这则有关暴♥力♥和破坏的惊人报道
Shocking reports of violence and destruction
来自宾夕法尼亚州北部
coming in from northern Pennsylvania.
州长宣布进入紧急状态
The Governor has declared a state of Emergency.
群体性癔症 当地的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Mass hysteria, home-grown terrorists,
我们的专家小组也介入调查
our panel of experts weigh in.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表