剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
你做了你该做的 没必要纠结于此
You did what you did. There's no sense fixating on it.
我什么时候才能学会低调行事
When am I gonna learn to just keep my head down
睁一只眼闭一只眼
and look the other way?
那样你的生活会轻松很多
Your life would be a hell of a lot easier.
你知道我... 我本来不会被开除的
You know, I... I never would have been discharged,
从一开始也就不会加入这个团队
I wouldn't have been on the crew to begin with.
莎拉 你知道为什么大多数人不做正确的事吗
Sarah, you wanna know why most people don't do the right thing?
因为这会让他们付出代价
Because it would cost them something.
坏人不想因为做了坏事而被揪出来
Bad people don't wanna be called out for doing bad shit.
为什么总是我
Why does it always have to be me?
不会总是这样的
It doesn't.
给自己找个新工作 然后守口如瓶
Just find yourself a new job and keep your mouth shut.
忘记在钻井现场发生的事情
Forget what happened out at that drill site.
那是别人的问题
It's someone else's problem.
但是麦克德莫特为了消灭那东西而死
But McDermott died stopping that thing.
难道我不应该告诉人们
Don't I owe it to him to tell somebody
克莱吉尼克斯在那里做了什么吗
what Cleargenix is doing out there?
姑娘 这个镇子300年以来
Girl, this town's got a 300-year-old history
都没有人在乎过我们
of not giving a shit about us.
你不欠任何人的
You don't owe anything to anyone.
动手吧 把它扔进火里
Go ahead, throw it in the fire.
忘记发生的一切
Forget all this ever happened.
明天你可以借我的车离开这个地方
Tomorrow you can borrow my car and get away from this place.
给自己找一个新的生活
Find yourself a new life.
我去睡觉了
I'm going to bed.
爱你 孩子
Love you, kiddo.
嘿 有人吗
Hey, anyone!
我们这里有情况
We got a situation here!
你们俩带上枪 跟我走
You two, grab your guns, you're coming with me.
洛根的小玩意儿刚刚从笼子里跑出来了
Logan's little toy just escaped from its cage.
把那个给我
Give me that.
自己再拿一把
Grab your own.
我们去猎杀怪物吧
Let's go monster hunting.
呃
Ugh.
该死
Dang.
他在那儿
There he is!
他在哪儿
Rhodes: Where is he?
天啊 这可不妙
Oh man, this isn't good.
你... 你得找到他 因为他在追杀我
You... you need to find him, okay, because he's after me!
快去
Just... just go!
哦 该死
Oh shit.
拜托
Come on.
哦 该死
Oh shit.
你认真的吗
Are you sure about this?
我这辈子从来没有这么认真过
I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
真的有足够的时间来做这个吗
Is there really enough time for this?
生命的意义就是爱
Love is what makes life worth living.
停
Stop.
当我没问
Forget I asked.
我知道这和你们想象中的婚礼不一样
I know this isn't the day you envisioned.
特雷和我结婚23年了
Trey and I were married for 23 years.
对不起
Sorry.
如果说我从婚姻中学到了什么
And if there is one thing that I've learned about marriage,
那就是世事难预料
it's that things will never turn out the way you think they will.
所以从某些方面来说 今天实际上是完美的一天
So in some ways, this is actually the perfect day
从今天起 你们要一起开始你们的旅程
for you to start your journey together.
当这一天开始的时候 你们是两个不同的人
When this day began you were two separate people
过着两种不同的生活
living two separate lives.
今天早上你根本不知道今天会发生什么
This morning you had no idea what today would bring.
生活就是这样
Life is like that.
我们无法控制每个黎明会带来什么
We have no control over what comes with each dawn.
每个日出都带来一个新的谜团
Every sunrise brings with it a new mystery.
我们欺骗自己
We lie to ourselves,
以为我们知道结果会怎样
thinking we know how it'll all turn out.
但是事情变了
But things change.
命运的安排
Fate intervenes.
但是你们两个选择今天要做的..
But what you two have chosen to do today...
意味着你永远不会
means you will never
又得一个人面对这些事情了
have to go through those things alone again.
这就是婚姻
That's marriage.
它承诺要面对每一天的挑战
It is making a commitment to face the challenges of each day
一起前进
head on together.
搞什么
What the hell?
不管今天发生了什么让你惊讶的事情..
No matter what surprises today throws at you...
爸爸 我要走了
Hey Dad, I'm leaving!
去工作
For work!
至少你知道... 你不是一个人
At least you know... you're not alone.
现在 你们去吧 你们要尽可能地爱对方
Now, you go and you love each other as hard as you can
越久越好
for as long as you can.
不要让任何事情影响你们
You don't let anything come between you.
你觉得你能做到吗
Do you think you can do that?
是的
Yeah.
我可以
I do.
我也是
I do, too.
那么以宾夕法尼亚州赋予我的权力
Then by the power vested in me by the State of Pennsylvania,
我正式宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you, husband and wife.
谢谢你
Thank you.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
卢克
Luke?
是啊 真是一派胡言
Yeah, what a load of horse shit.
尽你所能去爱
Love as hard as you can?
你真是虚伪 你的婚姻就是个笑话
You are such a hypocrite. Your marriage was a joke!
你小声点
You keep your voice down.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
你害怕这个镇上的每个人
Are you afraid everybody in this town
终于会意识到你是多么的混♥蛋♥了吗
is gonna finally realize how full of shit you are?
我爱你的父亲
I loved your father!
什么 怎么会
What? How?
每次他一开口你就打断他
By cutting him down literally every time he opened his mouth?
我很高兴他和妮可上♥床♥了
You know, I'm glad he was screwing Nicole.
天哪 至少她喜欢他
God, at least she frickin' liked him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
天啊 你根本不知道 对吧
Oh, my god, you didn't even know, did you?
不 不 你当然不知道
No. No, of course you didn't know.
天啊 你太过担心
God, you're so worried
这个该死的镇上的人们对你的看法
about what everybody in this damn town thinks about you,
你根本不知道在你自己的家里
you don't even know what's going on
发生了什么
in your own fucking family!
这不是真的
That is not true!
爸爸是为了向你证明他够好才死的
Dad died trying to prove to you that he was good enough.
但他不是 对吧
And he wasn't, was he?
没有人是 他不是 我也不是
No one is. Not him, not me-
听着 够了
Look, that is enough!
我甚至在你身边喘口气都感觉像个失败者
I can't even breathe around you without feeling like a failure.
我真希望有一刻我没有让你失望
I wish for just one second I wasn't letting you down.
让我真的可以在你身边做我自己
Like I could actually be who I am around you!
好吧
Fine!
卢克 你是谁
Luke, who are you?
我阻挠你成为谁了
Who is it that I'm not letting you be?
同性恋 妈妈
Gay, mom!
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我真正想告诉的那个家长已经去世了
And the one parent I actually wanted to tell is dead
在垃圾箱里
in a dumpster.
而我却被困在他想留下深刻印象的
And I'm stuck here with this raving bitch
胡言乱语的贱♥人♥身边
he was trying to impress.
卢克 我... 我很抱歉
Luke, I'm... I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
那到底是什么
What the hell was that?
鲍曼市长 派克队长 有人吗
Mayor Bowman, Captain Pike, anybody!
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表