剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
你也不会 对吗
Wouldn’t you?
是啊 是啊 你说得对
Yeah, yeah, you’re right.
我是说他们应该早点到的
I mean, they should have got here earlier.
是的
Yeah.
我们可以给他们看视频 对吧
We can always show them the video, right?
是的
Yeah.
我很高兴我们达成一致了
I’m so glad we talked about this.
好吧 现在离开这里
Ok, well, now get outta here.
你破坏了规矩 亲爱的
You’re breaking the rules, mister.
我的生活我做主 我的命运我把握
I am in control of my life by the choices I make.
我的生活我做主 我的命运我把握
I am in control of my life by the choices I make.
我的生活我做主 我的命运我把握
I am in control of my life by the choices I make.
我们不能让它出来
We can’t let it out!
该死的 我们不能让它出来
No shit we can’t let it out!
你这混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
谁都不准再打开柜子
No one else open one of these.
葬礼不应该是这样的
This is not the way this funeral was supposed to go.
我现在就要和拉兹洛谈谈
I wanna talk to Lazlo right now.
请便
Be my guest.
他就在这下面
He’s right down here.
天了噜
Holy sh...
好吧 听着
Alright, look.
我不知道原因 也不知道怎么回事
I don’t know why, I don’t know how.
但是死人又复活了
But the dead are coming back to life
而且想杀了我们
and they’re trying to kill us.
我们不能再互相大喊大叫了
We need to stop yelling at each other
要想办法离开这鬼地方
and figure out how to get the hell outta here.
有人看到胳膊了吗
Uh, did anybody see what happened to the arm?
那里
There!
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
你有枪 笨蛋 开枪
You’ve got a gun, dumbass! Shoot it!
人家现在压力山大
This is a high‐stress situation!
我不喜欢你骂我
I don’t appreciate you calling me names.
把枪给我
Give me that!
杰 你来了
Jai! There he is.
赫伯 嘿
Herb. Hey.
我要去换衣服了
Just gonna start getting dressed.
现在换衣服 你在说什么
Getting dressed? What’re you talking about?
婚礼还有两个小时才开始
The wedding’s not for two hours.
在这个地方
In this country‐
我就是这里人
I am from this country.
女人花几个小时准备 男人打高尔夫球
Women take hours to get ready. Men play golf.
我不知道 如果艾米发现了
I don’t know. If Amy finds out...
她会说什么
Ah, what’s she gonna say?
你在外面和你未来的岳父玩高尔夫
You’re out playing a quick nine with your future father‐in‐law.
她不会生气的
She can’t get mad at that.
啊 说真的 赫伯 我不认为这是
Ah, really, Herb. I don’t think it’s‐
我不是在问你 孩子
I’m not asking you, son.
现在 走吧
Now, come on.
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure this is it?
其他的车呢
Where are all the other cars?
好吧 听着
Ok, look.
你能不能至少装一下参加过派对的样子
Can you at least act like you’ve been to a party before?
如果汽车在这条路上排成一行
You know if cars were lined up down this road
警♥察♥早就盯上我们了
cops would be on our asses right now.
行 那么我把车移开
Ok, so should I move my car?
你能不能别再说停车的事了
Would you stop talking about the parking?
好吧 听着
Ok, you know what, look.
那里 看到那条小路了吗
There. See that trail right there?
嗯哼
Uh‐huh.
如果我们顺着那条路走 就会到湖边
If we follow that it’ll take us straight to the lake.
湖在那边
The lake’s over there.
我当然知道
Oh, I knew that.
好的
Ok.
怎么 我怎么会不知道
What? I knew that.
我相信你知道
No, I believe you.
你到底帮不帮我
You gonna help me with this, or what?
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Fine.
我觉得你没有用力 伙计
I don’t feel like you’re lifting, man.
我在用力
I’m lifting.
我觉得你没有 -我在使劲
I really don’t think so. - I am lifting.
别这样 伙计
Come on, man.
别闹了 这一点都不好玩
Quit messing around. This isn’t funny.
特雷 他死了 你杀了他
Trey, he’s dead! You killed him!
天啊
Oh god.
我以为他在拔枪
I thought he was pulling a gun.
那你为什么朝天开枪
Why’d you fire in the air?
因为我不想开枪打他
’Cause I didn’t wanna shoot him!
所以你就任由他开枪打我
So you were gonna let him shoot me?
是水 只是水
It was‐ it was water. It was just water.
他不该就这么死的
He didn’t deserve to die for that.
妮可 打起精神来
Nicole, get it together!
我们不会有事的 好吗
We are gonna get out of this, ok?
老娘不会因为白♥痴♥丈夫
I am not losing this election
杀了一个人就输掉这次选举
because my idiot husband murdered a man!
这是个意外
It was an accident!
我只是想吓吓他
I was just trying to scare him.
我不是杀人犯
I am not a murderer!
我要去自首
I’m just gonna turn myself in.
我这辈子从没惹过麻烦
I’ve never been in trouble in my life,
连张超速罚单都没有
not even a speeding ticket.
最坏的结果会是什么
What’s the worst it can be?
被判过失杀人罪
Involuntary manslaughter.
我是个白人 18个月后就能出来了
I’m a white guy. I’ll be out in 18 months.
你会等我的 对吗
You’ll wait for me, won’t you?
是的
Yes.
什么 -什么
What? - What?
我是说没人会进监狱
I mean, no one’s going to jail.
我们还能扭转局势
We can spin this.
我们把尸体藏起来直到选举结束
We just have to hide the body until the election’s over.
这里箱子很多
There’s lots of boxes in here.
我们可以把他装进箱子里
We could put him in a box!
我们不能把他装进箱子里 特雷
We are not putting him in a box, Trey!
谁让你关掉的
Who told you to shut down?
嘿 罗德斯
Hey, Rhodes.
下面有个警♥察♥
There’s a cop down there!
你再这样挖会害死他的
You keep that drill going you’re gonna kill him!
我要下去
I’m going down there.
去你的
The hell you are!
看来你们今天心情不错啊
Looks like you folks are having quite the morning.
你们谁是罗德斯
Which one of you is Rhodes?
我是
I am.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是洛根博士 总公♥司♥派我来的
I’m Dr. Logan. Corporate sent me.
小心 你的漂亮鞋子可不能弄脏了
Careful, might get some dust on those fancy shoes of yours.
老实说我没想到今天会来钻探现场
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting to come to a drill site today,
但当公♥司♥不得不打电♥话♥给市长
but when the company has to call the mayor
让警♥察♥不要插手这件事 这确实让一些人♥大♥跌眼镜
to get the police to back off, well, it raises some eyebrows.
这是个误会
This is a... misunderstanding.
一切都在掌控之中
We’ve got this all under control.
他在撒谎
He’s lying.
下面不只有一个警♥察♥
There’s not just a cop down there.
还有一些其他的东西
There’s something else.
布莱克伍德 我会处理的
Blackwood, I’m handling this.
你没资格处理了
Not anymore.
把钻头升上来
Raise the drill.
让我们看看这里到底发生了什么
Let’s find out what’s going on here.
嘿
Hey!
这是我爷爷在我七岁的时候送给我的
My Peepaw gave that to me when I was seven!
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表