剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
《丧尸出笼》前情提要
Previously on Day Of The Dead.
嘿 罗德斯
Hey, Rhodes!
我是洛根博士
I'm Dr. Logan.
下面不只有一个警♥察♥
There's not just a cop down there.
还有一些其他的东西
There's something else.
啊! ! !
Ahhhhh!!!!
啊! ! ! ! ! !
Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
只要你确保她不会告诉任何人
You make sure she doesn't tell anyone
今天发生的事
about what happened here today.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
你们可以给马温哈肯带来真正的改变
You can bring real change to Mawinhaken.
你们要做的就是投票
All you gotta do is vote.
我是市长
I'm the mayor.
你这个恶女人
You are an evil woman!
不
No!
老娘不会因为
I am not losing this election
白♥痴♥丈夫杀了一个人就输掉选举的
because my idiot husband murdered a man!
这是个意外
It was an accident!
我们只需要把尸体藏起来直到选举结束
We just have to hide the body until the election's over.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
我的竞选非常激烈
I'm in a very tight race and it would be unfortunate
如果我的未成年儿子被抓到和他那些白♥痴♥朋友一起酗酒的话
if the mayor's son got caught drinking under age
那就玩完了
with his dickhead friends.
伙计 这个派对在哪里
Man, where is this party?
哦
Oh!
我们拿到你的检查结果了
We got your test results back.
如果你结婚那天还在这里 那就太糟糕了
Well, they gotta be bad if you're here on your wedding day.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我有点迷路了
I'm a little lost.
哦 拜托
Oh, come on!
那老头有你什么把柄
What does Pops have on you?
为什么他认为他能让你退出竞选
Why does he think he can get you to drop out of the race?
我是说我们之间没有秘密吧
I mean, it's not like we have any secrets.
我们相互之间很坦白
Our whole life's an open book.
我们之间没有任何隐瞒吧
We're not doing anything shady.
特雷
Trey.
我们要把一具尸体偷运出疗养院
We are trying to smuggle a corpse out of a nursing home.
老头是怎么知道的
How does Pops know about that?!
他知道个鬼
He doesn't.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
听着 别管老头了
Look, don't worry about Pops.
现在 在被人发现你杀了他之前
Right now we have to deal with that body
我们要赶紧把那具尸体处理掉
before anyone finds out that you killed him.
上帝啊 你敢再大声点吗
Jesus Christ, could you say it any louder?
天呐 他还活着
Holy shit, he's alive!
我没有杀死他
I didn't kill him!
感谢上帝
Thank you, Jesus.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be alright.
嗨
Hi.
他在吃一条腿 对吧
He was eating a leg, right?
像是 一条人腿
Like, a human leg?
好像 还有一只脚什么的
Like, with a foot and everything?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
那不可能
That‐ that's impossible.
一定有合理的解释
There's gotta be a rational explanation.
你掏枪干嘛
Why do you need that?
我怕他真的在啃人腿
Just in case he was eating a leg.
他哪儿去了
Where'd he go?
哦 天啊
Oh, my god.
他走了
He's gone.
我想他是从那边出去的
I think he went out that way.
你要去追他吗
You wanna go after him?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我们...我们得报♥警♥
We‐ we have to call the police.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
妮可 动动脑子
Nicole, think for one second.
好吗
Ok?
外面那些人都看见我和那家伙有争执
All of those people out there saw me arguing with that guy.
现在 他脑袋里有一颗子弹
Now he has a bullet in his head.
一颗从我的枪里射出的子弹
A bullet that came from my gun.
我们报♥警♥的话 一切都完了
We call the police, I lose everything.
马温哈肯是我的家园
Mawinhaken is my home.
这里的人是我的邻居
The people here are my neighbors,
我的朋友 我的家人
my friends, my family.
我承诺过要保护他们
I made a promise to protect them.
如果有人伤害我的子民 我不会善罢甘休
If someone hurts one of my cubs, they're going down.
如果我能制止那个疯子 我就会成为人♥民♥英雄
If I stop that lunatic I'll be a hero.
去他的老头帕克 去他的市长
Screw Pops Parker. Screw being mayor.
我当州长都行
I could be governor.
她疯了
She's lost it.
你觉得呢
You think?
我是宝拉 · 鲍曼 我在此立誓
I'm Paula Bowman and I approve this message.
丧尸出笼
第一季 第三集
他突然出现我车前 你也看到了
He jumped right in front of my car, you saw it,
我也无能为力
there was nothing I could do.
我知道 这不是你的错
I know, it's not your fault.
我们送他去医院吧
Let's just get him to the hospital.
我们不知道他伤得有多重
We don't know how bad he's hurt.
得了吧
Forget it.
要是我和被我的车撞到的人一起出现
I show up with a guy that I hit with my car
他们会报♥警♥的
and they're gonna call the police.
很好 我们正好要找警♥察♥
Good. We could use the police.
我们有很多事情要告诉他们
We got a lot to tell them about.
卡姆 我有前科 我还在假释期
Cam, I have a record. I'm on parole.
我不想再回监狱
I am not going back to jail.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
为什么
Why?!
为什么后面会有具尸体
Why is there a body back here?
哦 天啊 哦 天啊 请不要杀我
Oh, god! Oh, god!! Please don't kill me!
我们不会杀你的
We're not gonna kill you.
但丧尸可能会
The zombies might.
我们不会伤害你的
We're not gonna hurt you.
你没什么好怕的
You have nothing to be afraid of.
嗯 再说一遍 丧尸会伤害你的
Mmm, again, the zombies.
劳伦 你别吓他
Lauren, you're not helping.
劳伦
Lauren?
怎么了 医生
What's up, doc?
你们俩认识
You two know each other?
我们见过面
We've met.
为什么我在你的灵车后面
Why am I in the back of your hearse?
因为卡姆不让我把你
Because Cam wouldn't let me leave you
扔在路边不管
on the side of the road.
你像个疯子一样在街上乱跑
You ran out into the street like a crazy person.
我们别无选择
We had no other choice.
有个男人
There was a man.
树林里有个男人
There was a man in the woods.
他... 他在吃人
He... he was eating a person.
那不可能是殡仪馆里的丧尸
That can't be our zombies from the funeral home,
他们离这边很远
they were way behind us.
也许它正在扩散
Maybe it's spreading.
等等 你们是说丧尸吗
Wha‐wait‐ are... are you guys saying zombies?
你们没疯吧
What are you, insane?
能自己从墓地爬出来
What else would you call something that digs itself
还要活吞了你的东西 你给取个名字吧
out of a grave and tries to eat you alive?
天啊 劳伦
Jesus, Lauren.
这是什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
大约30分钟前
About 30 minutes ago.
好的
Ok.
好吧 我们得马上送你去医院
Alright, we gotta get you to a hospital immediately.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表