剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
卢克
Luke!
卢克 醒醒 快醒醒
Hey, Luke, wake up! Come on!
卢克 醒醒
Luke, wake up!
我们撞死他了吗 他死了吗
Did we get 'em? Is he dead?
是
Yes.
也不是
And no.
我们得走了 你能动吗
We gotta go. Can you move?
能 能 能
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
快跑
Run!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
哇
Woah!
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
到处都是
They're everywhere!
你知道我们镇上死了这么多人吗
Did you know we had this many dead people in town?
我也是今天才知道
I never thought about that until today.
那边巷子应该有个逃生梯
I think there's a fire escape off that alley.
如果我们能过去
If we can make it there
我们可以从屋顶回到店里
we can take the roof tops back towards the store.
好
Ok.
好 就这么干吧
Alright, let's do this.
快
Go, go, go.
我靠
Oh, shit!
哇 哇 哇
Woah, woah, woah!
逃生梯在哪
Where's the fire escape?
你不是说有个逃生梯吗
You said there was a fire escape!
我说 我猜有个逃生梯
I said I think there's a fire escape.
我靠
Oh, shit!
听着 卡姆
Uh, listen. Cam?
没事 我们能搞定
Hey, it's ok. We're good.
妈妈
Mom?!
快上车 孩子们
Get in the car, boys.
喜欢吗
You like that?
第二修正案的滋味怎么样啊 混♥蛋♥们
How's the second amendment taste, motherfuckers?!
第二修正案的滋味怎么样啊 混♥蛋♥们
How's the second amendment taste, motherfuckers?!
second amendment:美国宪法第二修正案,保障人♥民♥有备有及佩带武器之权利
鲍曼市长 我们得走了
Mayor Bowman, we gotta go!
等等 劳伦 停车
Wait, Lauren, stop the car!
为什么要停 快走啊
Why are we stopped? Just go!
那是我父亲
That's my dad.
怎么回事啊
What the hell was that?
有人得下去看看
Someone's gonna have to go down there.
新来的人呢
Where's the new guy?
布莱克伍德
Blackwood!
什么鬼 为啥是我
What the hell? Why me?
因为你是新来的
'Cause you're the new guy.
靠
Shit.
我靠
Dammit.
快亮起来吧
Oh, come on.
啊啊啊啊
Ahhhhhh!!!!!
发生了什么
What the hell?
爸爸 我要走了
Hey Dad, I'm leaving.
去工作
For work.
算了 倒霉
Whatever, asshole.
我是麦克德莫特
McDermott.
抱歉吵醒你
Sorry to wake you.
没事 我已经醒了
No, no, I was up.
我和卡姆昨天吵了一架
Cam and I got into it last night.
还是大学的事
College thing again?
对 还是那些破事 怎么了
Yeah, same shit. So what's up?
清洁基因钻井打了电♥话♥
Got a call from the Cleargenix drill site.
他们找到了一具尸体 我想让你前去查看
Said they found a body. I need you to go take a look.
我赌20块 肯定是他们哪个笨蛋工人
Twenty bucks says it's one of their dipshit frackers
喝醉了 然后一头栽进井里了
that came to work drunk and took a header into a well.
别管那么多
Don't get into the politics,
去看下情况就行
just see what the hell they're talking about, ok?
还有 向卡姆承认 你很混♥蛋♥
Oh, and uh, just tell Cam you're an asshole
再道个歉
and that you're sorry.
他是你的儿子 麦克德莫特
He's your son, McDermott.
你只有他了 别搞砸了
He's all you got left. Don't fuck it up.
是 我知道你不能控制天气 妈妈
No, I know you can't control the weather, Mom.
只是 如果你能
It's just, maybe if you would have flown in
早点飞过来的话
a little earlier.
不是 这和艾米父母
No, no. Please don't make this about Amy's parents
和他们的钱无关
and their money.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
不是 她发朋友圈不是为了折磨你
No, she did not put them on Instagram to torture you,
那可是她的婚前派对
it was her wedding shower!
妈妈
Mom.
我今天要结婚了 如果你和爸爸能过来
I am getting married today and it would mean an awful lot
对我来说十分重要 所以等有了起飞时间
if you and dad could be there so just let me know
你就告诉我 好吗
the minute your plane can take off, ok?
好的 我也爱你
Yeah, I love you, too.
我的生活在我手中
I am in control of my life.
我的生活在我手中
I am in control of my life.
通过我做的决定
By the choices I make.
通过我做的决定
By the choices I make.
我气质出众
I am a powerful presence.
我气质出众
I am a powerful presence!
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
我很冷静 很放松
I am calm and relaxed.
我很冷静 很放松
I am calm and relaxed.
宝贝
Sweetheart?
今天是个重要的日子
Today is a very big day,
不仅对我而言如此 对咱们整个家庭也是
not just for me but for our entire family.
我现在面临激烈竞争 如果市长儿子因为
I'm in a very tight race and it would be unfortunate
和狐朋狗友未成年饮酒被抓了
if the mayor's son got caught drinking underage
那将十分不幸
with his dickhead friends.
你理解吗
Do we have an understanding?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
太好了 感谢配合
Oh, m'gosh, I sure do appreciate it.
太棒了
Great.
对了卢克 你18了
Oh, and Luke, honey, you're 18 now.
别忘了投票
Don't forget to vote.
我该投给谁
Who should I vote for?
你是现场的老大吗
Are you in charge of this site?
不是
No.
那你凭什么认为自己有资格
Then why the hell do you think it was your job
给警♥察♥打电♥话♥
to call the cops?
我们发现了一具尸体
We found a body.
那是你们该做的
That's what you're supposed to do.
哦是吗 布莱克伍德
Oh really, Blackwood?
你见过很多尸体吗
You find a lot of dead bodies in your life?
没有
No.
那你怎么知道应该做什么
Then how do you know what you're supposed to do?
镇上一半的人不希望我们留在这
Half the town doesn't want us here as it is.
他们认为我们污染了他们的水
They think we're contaminating their water,
引发了地震 搞破坏
causing earthquakes or some bullshit,
我们最不该做的事
and the last thing we need to do
就是让他们抓住把柄 关闭钻井
is give them a reason to shut us down.
你没在场 你没看到
You weren't there! You didn't see it!
那是个人 有人对他做了恶心的事
That's a person and somebody did some messed up shit to him!
我们时间紧迫
We're on a time table.
如果搞砸了 我得背锅
We go off schedule, it's my ass!
对不起 但是覆水难收了
I'm sorry but I can't un-call the police!
警♥察♥已经在路上了
They're on their way.
你说得对
You're right.
我最近压力有点大
Um... I'm under a lot of pressure
你做得对
and you did the right thing, ok?
你今天不如先回家休息吧
Why don't you take the rest of the day off?
罗德 我很好 我能工作
Rhodes, I'm fine. I can work.
我们都不知道
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表