剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
别管老头了
don't worry about pops
现在 在被人发现你杀了他之前
right now we have to deal with that body
我们要赶紧把那具尸体处理掉
before anyone finds out that you killed him.
妈的 他还活着
Holy shit, he's alive!
要是我和被我的车撞到的人一起出现
I show up with a guy that I hit with my car
他们肯定会报♥警♥
and they're gonna call the police.
我还在假释期
I'm on parole.
我不想再回监狱
I am not going back to jail.
我们得离开这个鬼地方
We need to get the hell out of town.
劳伦 你的血液可能感染了 有生命危险
Lauren, you could get a blood infection and you could die.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?!
让我出去
let me outta here!
如果我的枪上了子弹 妮可就不会死了
if my gun had been loaded nicole wouldn't be dead!
再见
Goodbye.
宝拉 救我
Paula! Help me!
放开我丈夫
Get off of my husband!
他不是唯一一个
He's not the only one.
锁上了
It's locked.
你得从里面打开它
You have to open it from the inside!
带他离开
Get him outta here.
不
No!
尝尝我老太婆的厉害
You can kiss my saggy ass.
特伦特 搞什么鬼
trent, what the hell, man?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
丧尸出笼
第一季 第四集
我们就这么让她死了
we just let her die.
她是我的病人我应该救她的
She was my patient. I should have saved her.
这是她的选择
It was her choice.
想一下吧
Think about it.
如果你只有几个月的生命 你会怎么选
If you only had a couple months to live what would you choose?
在痛苦中慢慢死去 还是...
Die slowly in pain or...
牛逼哄哄的拯救你认识的所有人
Save everyone you know like a badass?
很牛逼 不是吗
It was pretty badass, wasn't it?
我只希望我也能这么潇洒地死去
I can only hope my death is half as cool.
消防队在哪里
Where's the fire department?
不 我想我把手♥机♥落在里面了
Oh, no. I think I left my phone in there.
来 用我的
Here, use mine.
没电了
It's dead.
车里有充电器
Uh, there's a charger in the car.
好
Ok.
短♥信♥轰炸
You are blowing up.
你收到一个叫肖恩的人的短♥信♥
You got a message from a guy named shawn.
他想知道你在哪儿
He's wondering where you are.
对不起 是想知道你♥他♥妈♥的在哪儿
Sorry, wondering where the fuck you are.
另一封是艾米 艾米 还是艾米...
Uh, another from amy and amy, amy...
该死
Shit!
劳伦
Lauren...
我需要你载我一程
I need a ride.
受伤的警探情况如何
what's the status of our injured detective?
上次我们检查时 他还处于镇静状态
Last we checked he was still under sedation,
但他快要醒来开始问问题
but he's gonna start asking questions.
我不能让任何人提起那件事
Well, I can't have anyone talking about that thing
直到我弄清楚为止
until I find out what it is.
再让他昏迷几个小时
Just keep him under for a few more hours.
如果我们继续这样麻醉他
If we keep sedating him like this
他的脑子都要变成浆糊
we're gonna turn his brain into mush.
随他
I can live with that.
来吧
come on.
搞什么
What the hell?
嘿 凯尔
Hey, kyle!
朱莉
Julie!
凯尔
Kyle!
朱莉
Julie!
你们在哪儿
Where are you guys?
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
恶心
Gross.
太好了
oh yeah.
派对在哪里 死贱♥人♥
Where's the party at, bitches?
我们现在应该离开这个鬼地方
we should be getting the hell out of town right now.
真不敢相信我们要这么做
I can't believe we're doing this.
打不通
It won't go through.
信♥号♥♥可能都超负荷了
The tower's probably overloaded.
这个城镇的网络糟透了
Service in this town is shit.
你用的是哪个运营商
Who's your service provider?
劳伦 听着 我的未婚妻 她的家人 我们所有的朋友
Lauren, look, my fiancé, her family, all our friends,
他们现在在乡村俱乐部
they're at the country club right now.
我已经在外面看见过一个丧尸了
I already saw one of those things out there.
如果有更多 如果有更多
If there are more- if there are more of them-
放松点
relax.
我会带你去
I'll get you there.
喂喂喂 靠边停
Woah, woah, hey, hey, pull over!
天啊 卡姆 搞什么鬼啊你
jesus christ, cam, what the shit?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
警局
The police.
总得有人让他们知道发生了什么事情
Somebody has to let them know what's happening.
回来
Get back in here!
劳伦 我要去警局
Lauren, I'm going into the police station.
这是最安全的地方了
It's the safest place I could possibly be.
好吧 我听起来很荣幸
Ok, I'm hearing how privileged that sounds,
只是想让你知道我很清醒
just wanna let you know I'm aware of it.
劳伦 听着
Lauren, look.
求你了 求你了 我得去找艾米 好吗
Please, please. I gotta get to amy, alright?
好 好
Ok, ok.
听着 一切都会好的
Listen, it's gonna be fine.
一切尽在你掌控之中
You've got this under control.
不 情况没有得到控制 我只有10个警官
No, it's not under control. I have 10 officers.
10个警官 因为你削减了我的预算
Ten officers because you cut my budget!
我告诉过你
I told you!
我告诉过你这会发生的
I told you this was gonna happen!
你在进行一场丑陋的 分♥裂♥性的竞选
You run an ugly, divisive campaign
你让人们互相争斗 暴♥力♥就会爆发
and you pit people against each other and violence breaks out.
好吧 事情不是这样的
Ok, that is not what happened!
不是这样 是什么
Then what did?
你打给谁
Who are you calling?
州警♥察♥
State police.
把你的手从我电♥话♥上移开
Get your hand off of my phone.
你打电♥话♥给州警
You call in the staties,
情况已经不是我们能控制的了
the situation is instantly out of our hands.
我接到暴♥动♥袭击的报告
I'm getting reports of riots, assault,
疗养院还发生了爆♥炸♥
a bombing at the goddamn nursing home.
外面就像是世界末日
It's like the end of the world out there
我们甚至不知道到底发生了什么
and we don't even know for sure what's going on!
这就是为什么我们需要花时间去弄明白
Exactly why we need to take a minute to figure it out.
是丧尸
It's zombies.
卡姆 你怎么来了
Cam, what're you doing here?
你又发生了什么事
And what the hell happened to you?
那些死人
The dead.
他们又活过来了
They're coming back to life.
我是来提醒你的
I came here to warn you.
我没撒谎 我发誓
I'm not lying, I swear.
你知道吗 格洛丽亚 继续
you know what, gloria? You go ahead.
你打电♥话♥给州警告诉他们
You call those state troopers and you let them know
我们在这里遇到了丧尸的问题
we've got a real zombie problem in mawinhaken.
好吧
Fine.
我们就先搞清楚我们现在处理的到底是什么事情
We'll wait 'til we know exactly what we're dealing with here.
你不做点什么吗
You're not gonna do anything?
我们正在想办法 交给我们来处理
We are doing something. You let us handle it.
卡姆 你想帮上忙吗
Cam, you want to make yourself useful?
看看你能不能找到你老爸
See if you can find your old man.
我们工作上需要他 会有点忙
We can use him at work. It's a little busy.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表