剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
Well, we don't even know
今天还能不能开工
when we're gonna be up and running again,
再说 你经历了那么多
and besides, after what you've been through
理应休息下 对吗
you deserve a break, hmm?
明天见
See you tomorrow?
嗯
Hmm?
好
Hey.
我来跟警♥察♥说
I'll deal with the police.
其他人都去工作 中午前把洞打好
I want the men back to work and making holes by lunch!
嗨 劳伦
Hey Lauren,
你抽烟的样子很酷
smoking that cigarette makes you look real cool.
谢了 卡姆
Thanks, Cam.
真荣幸 能被一个穿工装裤的人夸很酷
I've always wanted cool tips from a guy wearing cargo shorts.
为啥没去上学
Why aren't you at school?
高年级逃学日
Senior skip day.
所以你在这锄草
And you're here mowing the lawn?
对
Mmmhmm.
你没有朋友吗
Don't you have any friends?
我想在夏天结束前
I'm trying to make as much money as I can
赚到足够多的钱
before the end of summer.
我连付第一学期的学费都紧巴巴
I barely have enough to pay for first semester as it is.
你♥爸♥还没同意夏威夷大学的事吗
Dad's still not down with the whole Hawaii thing, huh?
说不准
That depends.
把录取通知撕成两半
Ripping my acceptance letter in half and throwing it
扔到我脸上 看着像同意吗
in the garbage in front of my face sound down to you?
不像
It does not.
对吧
Great.
抽个烟的空闲 都被你浪费了
Wasted my whole smoke break talking to you.
因为我你才不会得肺癌
Ahhh, so I'm saving you from lung cancer.
你不该感谢我吗
Would you call me your hero?
不 你是个占用我抽烟时间的混♥蛋♥
No, I'd call you the asshole who made me miss my smoke break.
咱们之间这种互损
This uh, this thing we do,
会是我离开这个鬼地方后
it's gonna be one of the things I miss most
最怀念的事了
when I get out of this shit-hole town.
别搞笑了
Don't kid yourself.
你不会离开这个鬼地方的
You're never getting out of this shit-hole town.
这下面是尸体吗
Is there a body under there?
不 是个1米8的三明治 叫杰瑞
No, it's a six-foot party sub named... Jerry.
真不知道你怎么能受得了这些尸体
I do not know how you work with dead bodies.
跟死人打交道比活人容易多了
I'll take the dead over the living any day.
原以为很容易
* I thought it was easy
没想到找到你
* I never thought I would find you
在衬衫 在夹克
* In my t-shirt, in my jacket
从你的角度考虑
* standing in your shoes
成长 成熟
* Half baked, coming of age
面对真♥相♥
* Falling over the truth
有一刻
* On my shoulders, in a moment
如果你知晓
* If only you knew
一切皆有可能
* Here's something really could happen
当我们老去时
* Show me a little bit of sunshine coming in my life
请给我生活多点阳光
* When we're older and it's over...
靠
Jesus!
劳伦 别紧张
Lauren, take it easy.
你干嘛偷偷摸摸接近我
Why are you creeping up on me?
我没偷偷摸摸的 我只想来看你
I'm not creeping up on you, I'm checking up on you, hmm?
看你干得怎么样了
See how everything's going.
看到这具尸体
Look at this piece of crap.
都能想到妻子的伤心
Think of the poor wife, hmm?
你能想象和他做♥爱♥吗
Could you imagine doing it with this guy?
我可不想
I'd rather not.
我过会有事要走
Oh, hey, I gotta run out a little bit later.
你能自己处理
Do you think you can take care
这人的后事接待吗
of this bastard's services on your own?
第一次单独完成葬礼 你认真的吗
My first solo funeral? Are you serious?
嗯 你已经具备这个能力了
Yeah, you're ready.
拉兹洛 这太棒了 谢谢你
Lazlo, this is awesome. Thank you.
对了 要不晚上出去喝一杯
Hey, maybe we can go out for drinks tonight.
庆祝一下
We can celebrate.
拉兹洛 我已经戒酒3个月了
Lazlo, I'm 90 days sober.
恭喜你 这不值得庆祝吗
Congratulations, there's another reason to celebrate.
你看
Look.
伙计
Bro.
不是因为你
Um, it's not you,
我的原则是不和老板搞在一起
I just have this strict no boning my boss policy.
而且 也是因为你
Also, it's a little bit you.
行吧 没事 我就觉得试试也挺好
Well hey, that's cool. I just thought it'd be nice.
哦 差点忘了告诉你
Oh, uh, I can't believe I forgot to tell you this.
你的保释官给我打电♥话♥了
I got a message from your parole officer,
他让我给他打回去
he wants me to call him back.
可能想问问
Probably just wants to check up on
你工作的情况
how everything's going at work.
确保我对你的表现满意
Make sure I'm... satisfied with your performance.
我最好给他回个电
I better go call him.
拉兹洛
Lazlo!
只喝一杯 而且我会喝无糖可乐
One drink, and I'm getting a Diet Coke.
这是约会哦
It's a date.
兄弟 我不敢相信你被抓了
Yo, I can't believe you got busted.
我告诉所有人 说我们要去买♥♥“啤的”
I told everybody we're pulling up with brews.
别说“啤的”好吗
Please don't call them brews, ok man?
你听起来就像我爸
You sound like my dad.
你知道我和你♥爸♥的区别是什么吗
Do you know what the difference is between me and your dad?
他有一冰箱的“啤的”
He's got a fridge full of brews.
而且 他还能上你妈
And... he gets to plug your mom.
她这把年纪 真是风韵犹存啊
Damn, she is fine for an old lady.
她可能都愿意为你舔屌♥换投票
Yeah, well, she'd probably blow you for your vote.
真的吗
What, are you serious?
靠
Oh, damn.
真希望我已经到了投票的年龄
I wish I was old enough to vote.
伙计 她管得太多了
Man, she's so up my ass
总说让我不要让家族蒙羞
about not embarrassing the family, you know?
好像她是布♥什♥总统似的
She thinks she's like a Bush or something.
现在我满脑子都是她的
Ok, well now I can't stop thinking about her-
伙计 如果你要说布♥什♥的话
Dude, if you say "bush" I swear to god
我就把你丢下车去
I will kick you out of this car right now, man.
伙计 放松点好吗
Look man, relax, ok?
我有个兄弟在酒馆工作
I got a cousin who works at a liquor store.
我可以让他给咱弄上一桶
I can ask him to hook us up with a keg or something.
你为什么一开始不说
Why didn't you say that in the first place?
为什么 因为他就是个混♥蛋♥
Cause he's an asshole, that's why.
你们家不止他一个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he's not the only one in your family.
我接到报♥警♥电♥话♥ 说发现一具尸体
Got a call about a body?
哦
Oh.
那个啊
That, yeah.
抱歉让你白跑一趟
Sorry to drag you all the way out here.
一只死鹿而已
Just a dead deer.
一个女员工看到吓坏了
Female crew, she saw it, freaked out.
我都不知道跟公♥司♥说过多少次了
I don't know how many times I told corporate
钻井场不是女人待的地方
a drill site ain't no place for a lady.
既然我都来了 不妨看一眼
I'm here, might as well check it out.
听我说 伙计
Hey, look man.
我们的进度已经被这个小插曲拖后了
This misunderstanding, it's really put us behind schedule,
所以 你能帮我个忙吗
so can you just work with me here?
不亲眼看到 我是不会走的
I ain't leaving until I see that thing with my own eyes.
如果你不想进度落后 最好还是让开吧
You wanna get back on schedule, I suggest you get out of my way.
行 去看吧
Have at it.
但你得带上这个
Oh, but you're gonna need this.
钻井场很危险
A drill site's a dangerous place.
我不想你出什么意外
Hate to see anything happen to you.
谢谢
Appreciate it.
我去 我得下去一趟
Shit, I'm gonna have to go down there.
你们能给我找条绳子什么的吗
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表