剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
《丧尸出笼》前情提要
Previously on Day of The Dead.
他们在吃我们的客人
They're eating our guests.
妈妈
Mom!
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here.
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
我把车停在后面了
I parked out back!
我认识你
I know you.
你就是那个瘾君子
You're that junkie.
你真丢医生的脸 你知道吗
You're a shitty excuse for a doctor, you know that?
就在那儿
Right there.
发电子邮件给所有人
Send out an EBS, you text everyone,
告诉他们去那个旧超♥市♥
tell them go to the old Paymart.
我们可以封锁这个地方
We could lock this place down,
保护大家的安全 等待救援
keep everybody safe until help comes.
她正在做的事情完全超出她的认知范围
She's playing around with things she doesn't understand.
死亡不再代表终结
Death is no longer the end.
蠢货一个
You ignorant prick.
挺住
It's okay.
没事的 我们会得到救助的
It's okay. We're going to get you help.
这辆破车能再开快点吗
Can this jalopy go any faster?
你之前不想去那个超♥市♥
You didn't wanna go to Paymart
现在又急着要去了?
and now you're in a rush to get there?
你犹豫什么 赫伯
Make up your mind, Herb.
性命掌握在你手中
Well, forgive me for feeling uncomfortable
我能舒服吗
having my life in your hands.
你怎么不说
You weren't complaining
我在乡村俱乐部救了你的小命
when I saved your ass back at the country club.
你们俩别说了
Both of you just stop.
求你们了 别说了
Please. Stop.
这个女人是个罪犯
This woman is a criminal.
她差点害我丢了行医执照
She almost cost me my medical license!
赫伯 她叫你别说了
Herb, she told you to stop!
天啊 妈妈
Oh my god, Mom.
拜托 拜托 告诉我你还在佛罗里达
Please, please tell me you're still stuck in Florida.
不 妈妈 求你了 呆在那儿
No, Mom, please! Stay there!
别过来
Don't come here!
不 我知道是我硬让你来
No, I know I was pressuring you to come
但是这里发生了很糟糕的事情
but something terrible has happened.
你不要来
Just where you are.
不 婚礼已经结束了
No. The wedding's done.
不 不是我们不等你
No, we didn't have it without you.
事实并非如此
That's not what happened.
停下来 救命
Stop! Help!
停车
Stop!
请帮帮我
Please help.
我妹妹 我们出去观鸟 明迪和我 当..
My sister, we were out birding, Mindy and I, when...
哦 天哪
Oh, Jesus!
疼死我了
It hurts so bad.
好吧 明迪 试着放松 好吗
Alright. Mindy, just try and relax, okay?
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
明迪听到灌木丛里有动静
Mindy heard something in the bushes
然后他就出现了
and then he was just there.
太可怕了
It was so awful.
我们跑开了 当看到了他的... 他的..
We started to run when we saw his... his...
他掏出了他的家伙
He had his thing out.
他的... 他的什么家伙
His... his thing?
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm talking about.
那些变♥态♥和他们引以为傲的家伙
Those perverts and their things they're so proud of.
我逃跑时绊倒了
I tripped trying to get away.
我的天 我还能听到当他追我们的时候
My god, I can still hear it slapping against his thighs
它拍打在他大腿上的声音
as he was chasing us.
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here.
他还在那里
He's still out there.
我在这里也无能为力
I can't do anything here.
艾米
Amy!
给我滚回车里去
Get back in the damn car!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我得送她去超♥市♥
I have to get her to Paymart.
超♥市♥
Paymart?
那地方关门了
That place shut down.
你们没收到警报吗
Didn't you guys get the alert?
好的 我们在那里会很安全
Okay, yeah, we'll be safe there.
能摆脱变♥态♥吗
From the perverts?
不 是丧尸
No, from the zomb‐
是的
Yes.
是的 那些变♥态♥
Yes, the perverts.
你不会受到变♥态♥的伤害
You'll be safe from the perverts.
他来了
There he is!
呃 太夸张了吧
Ugh, really?
哦 天啊
Oh, my god.
真恶心
Holy shit.
丧尸鸡♥巴♥
Zombie dick.
所有人都上车
Everybody in the car!
嘿 你要去哪儿
Hey! Where are you going?
等等
Wait!
丧尸出笼
第一季 第六集
哦 操
Oh, fuck!
妈的
Shit!
嘿 别管那只破鞋了
Hey! Forget about the damn shoe!
这双鞋是我和妈妈一起买♥♥的
Mom and I bought these shoes together.
现在她死了 我不会丢下鞋子的
Now she's gone. I'm not leaving the shoe!
你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的 你们毁了一切
You sons of bitches! You ruined everything!
这本应该是我一生中最快乐的一天
This was supposed to be the happiest day of my life!
她要疯了
She's losing it.
我爱的每个人都在那儿
Everybody I loved was in there!
现在他们都死了
They're all dead now.
艾米 亲爱的
Amy. Honey.
放松点儿 听着
All right, look.
事情很糟糕 我知道... 我知道很糟糕
What happened sucks, and I know... I know it sucks.
但我们在这里不安全
But we're not safe here.
哦 上帝
Oh Jesus.
你能不能不要把她当小孩哄
Will you stop babying her?
嗨 你
Hey, you.
你听我说
You listen to me.
我不会因为你耍小孩子脾气
I am not gonna sit here and die
就在这里坐以待毙
because you can't act like an adult.
现在 站起来 快走
Now, get up off your ass and move!
这样就对了嘛
There, you see?
你得知道怎么和她沟通
You just have to know how to talk to her.
爸爸
Dad!
求你了 我... 我还需要些时间
Please, I... I just need more time.
我明白 但是我发现了一些东西
I understand, but I've discovered something.
一些... 一些... 一些神奇的东西
Some... something... something miraculous.
我不管你怎么和他们说
I don't care what you tell them,
别让他们擅自做主
just don't let them do anything without me.
反正他们已经等了这么久了... 再等24小时吧
They've waited this long... they can wait another 24 hours.
我们还有事情要做
You and I have work to do.
好了 你们知道怎么用吗
All right, you boys know how to use those?
很好 现在到前门去
Good. Now, get out front.
你们守着那个停车场
You keep an eye on that parking lot.
宝拉
Paula?
你疯了吗 发枪
Are you crazy, handing out guns?
会伤到人的
Someone's gonna get hurt.
人们已经被伤到了
People are already getting hurt.
我在给他们一个反击的机会
I'm giving them a fighting chance.
你不能随便组织民兵
You can't just create a militia.
不能才怪
The hell I can't.
有时间去看看第二修正案吧
Take a look at the second amendment sometime.
这与政♥治♥无关
This isn't about politics.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表