剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
外面发生的事情...要比我们的选举
What's happening out there is... is bigger
重要得多
than our election.
哦 吼 吼
Oh, ho, ho!
哦 你也能说出这样的话
Oh, that is really something coming from you.
你为了让我下台用我的家庭要挟我
You threatened to destroy my family if I didn't step down.
有多远滚多远
So you can kiss my ass.
这个小镇需要一个头脑冷静的领袖
This town needs a leader with a cool head,
你不能让青少年随便开枪
not one telling teenagers to shoot on site.
我丈夫特雷和我 我们被那些怪物袭击了
My husband Trey and I, we were attacked by those creatures.
我的竞选经理被残忍♥地杀害了
My campaign manager was brutally murdered,
而我的儿子 我唯一的孩子 也差点遇害
and my son, my only child, was almost taken from us.
现在 我不会袖手旁观 不会让我们任何一个公民
Now, I will not stand by and let a single member
再遭遇不幸
of this community go through that.
如果我们想活下去
If we are going to survive this day
我们就要团结一致
we need to stand together.
我们就要一起战斗
We need to fight together!
卢克 等等
Luke, wait.
想象一下 如果我真的死了
Imagine how good her speech would have been
他的演讲效果会更好
if I had actually died.
我敢打赌 她还真有点儿希望我死
I bet part of her wishes that I did.
别这么说 这对她不公平
Don't say that, that's not fair.
你知道我们只是她的小道具 对吧
You know we're just props to her, right?
我们只配像白♥痴♥一样
We're just supposed to stand around and nod
站在她身边不停的点头
like a couple of assholes.
你知道 至少我时不时地站出来反对她
You know, at least I stand up to her every once in a while.
你做了什么
What do you do?
你只是偷偷摸摸地和妮可鬼混
You just sneak around screwing Nicole
因为你太怂 屁都不敢放
'cause you're too scared to say anything.
卢克
Luke.
太可悲了
It's pathetic.
你真可悲
You're pathetic.
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you okay?
杰
Jai!
开什么玩笑
Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.
你们需要搭便车去超♥市♥吗
Y'all need a lift to the Paymart?
该死的鲍比・哈特
Bobby fucking Hart.
我想我钉偏了 钉偏了一个螺栓或什么的
I think I missed it. Missed a stud or something.
嘿 嘿 劳伦
Hey, hey, Lauren!
天啊 你没事真是太好了
Oh, my god, I'm so glad you're safe.
还有杰和你们
And Jai and you guys.
外面情况很糟 你还好吗
It's pretty bad out there, man. Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你也是 伙计
You too, man.
你怎样
So?
我很担心你
I was so worried about you.
是吗
You were?
我是说 我今天早上才救了你 所以我会很生气的
I mean, I saved your ass this morning so I'd be pretty pissed
如果我一让你离开我的视线你就死了
if you bit it the minute I let you out of my sight.
我们算是互相救了对方的小命 但不管怎样
We kind of saved each other's asses, but whatever.
很高兴你平安无事
Well, I'm glad you're safe.
你找到你♥爸♥爸了吗
You find your dad?
没有
No.
他可能已经昏过去了
He's probably passed out somewhere,
现在可能还在呼呼大睡
sleeping through this whole thing.
他会出现的
He'll turn up.
与此同时既然你来了
In the meantime, while you're here,
为什么不去超♥市♥的男装部看看呢
why not check out Paymart's extensive menswear department?
也许你可以把工装短裤扔了
Maybe you can ditch the cargo shorts.
是吗
Oh yeah?
劳伦
Lauren.
快点 医务室需要帮助
Come on, we need help in the infirmary.
为什么是我
Why me?
如果你能缝合一具尸体 你就能缝合一个活人
If you can sew up a corpse you can suture a live person.
来吧
Come on.
当然 我就是这个意思
Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
让我们重新杀死这些不死的混♥蛋♥
Let's re‐kill these undead fuckers.
鲍比
Bobby.
鲍比 · 哈特
Bobby Hart.
你是杰瑞的孙子 对吗
You're Jerry's grandson, aren't you?
他是我的祖父
He was my Peepaw, yeah.
听到他去世的消息我很难过
I'm sorry to hear he passed.
他可是个厉害的霹雳祖父
He was a hell of a Peepaw.
听着 鲍比 在你出去打人之前
Listen, Bobby, before you go out there blasting folks,
我... 我想让你好好想想
I... I want you to think about something.
你祖父可能也在那群家伙当中
Your grandpa could be one of those people out there.
不 他被钉在殡仪馆的地板上了
Nah, he's pinned to the floor of the funeral home.
外面那些东西 他们曾经是人
Those things out there, they used to be people.
我们认识的人
People we know.
我们的邻居 我们的朋友 我们的祖父
Our neighbors, our friends, our... our Peepaws.
我们甚至不知道是什么引起的
We don't even know what's causing this.
如果有解药呢 如果只是暂时的呢
What if there's a cure? What if it's only temporary?
我们需要帮助他们 而不是摧毁他们
We need to help them and not destroy them.
我们是那种人吗
Are we the type of people
会出于恐惧而屠♥杀♥自己的同胞
who would slaughter their own out of fear?
你不会开枪打你可怜的祖父吧 鲍比
You wouldn't shoot your poor old Peepaw, Bobby, would you?
当然不会
Fuck no, I would not.
这针法不错
That's some nice stitch work.
谢谢
Thanks.
在一个活人身上做这种事真的很奇怪
It's definitely weird doing this on someone who's still alive.
因为我不是医生
Because I'm not a doctor.
我觉得如果你死了再给你缝合
I'd be way more comfortable doing this on you
我会更舒服
if you were dead.
没人会死
No one's gonna die.
你没事的
You're fine.
劳伦 你去看看下一个病人吧
Lauren, why don't you uh, go check on the next patient?
好吧
Okay.
听你的 医生
Whatever you say, doc.
什么
What?
我知道你很软弱 但是... 天啊
I knew you were soft, but uh... Christ.
不是吧
No fucking way!
你把我们丢在那里等死
You left us out there to die!
对不起 我吓坏了
I'm sorry, I panicked.
求你了 你得帮帮我妹妹
Please, you've gotta help my sister.
没关系
It's okay.
别担心 我们当然会帮你 好的
Don't worry. Of course we'll help you. Okay.
你在伤害她
You're hurting her.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我只是想更好地了解
I'm just trying to get a better understanding
你妹妹的情况
of your sister's condition.
劳伦 你能带她离开这里吗
Lauren, can you take her away from here, please?
我不走
I'm not leaving!
辛迪 拜托 让他处理吧
Cindy, please, just... just let him work.
来吧
Come on.
走吧
Go.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're in pain.
但我会帮你的 我保证
But I'm gonna help you, I promise.
杰
Jai.
你应该知道
You do realize
唯一让她活下来的东西就是那根棍子
the only thing keeping her alive is that stick.
如果你试着取出来 她会在30秒内失血过多而死
You try to remove it she'll bleed out in 30 seconds.
你不能确定
You don't know that.
你也一样
And neither do you!
除非做个超声波检查
Not without an ultrasound.
我当医生的时候 你还没出生呢
Now, I've been a physician longer than you've been alive
我一眼就能看出一个注定失败的手术
and I can tell a lost cause when I see one.
现在 你想帮这个女人吗
Now, you wanna help this woman?
减轻她的痛苦 让她有尊严地死去
Treat her pain and let her die with dignity.
把你的努力集中在那些你真正可以拯救的人身上
Focus your efforts on people you can actually save.
也许你干这行太久了
Maybe you've been doing this job too long.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表