剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
是的
Yes.
天啊
Christ!
我还要说多少遍
How many times do I have to say it?
不去医院
No hospitals.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
我们去我办公室
We'll‐ we'll go to my office.
是啊 你觉得我还会回到那个地方吗
Yeah, like I'd ever step foot in that place again.
好的
Ok.
我... 我知道我们可以去哪了
I... I know where we can go.
好吧 我的伤口没大碍
Ok, just forget about the bite.
我们得离开这个鬼地方
We need to get the hell out of town.
劳伦 你的血液可能感染了 有生命危险
Lauren, you could get a blood infection and you could die.
劳伦
Lauren.
好吧
Fine.
我去 这下好了
Sure, why not?
让暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧
Let's add a flat to today.
天啊 你真是我的克星
God, you're a pain in my ass.
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on. Come on.
我是艾米 我要结婚了
It's Amy. I'm getting married!
这里有医务室
There's an infirmary here.
我帮你缝合 最多五分钟
I'll stitch you up. It'll take five minutes, tops.
你觉得那些人在抗♥议♥什么
What do you think those protestors are about?
是关于虐待老年人吗
Do you think it's elderly abuse?
老年人也有权利 如果老年人…
People of advanced age have rights, too. If the elderly‐
卡姆 这是个投票站
Cam, it's a polling place.
他们是在抗♥议♥选举的事
They're pissed about the election.
哦
Oh.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
作为你的竞选经理人
As your campaign manager
我必须知道你有什么把柄在老头那
I need to know what Pops has on you.
你觉得现在谈这个合适吗
You wanna talk about this right now?
如果我们能逃出去 那这个就是我第一件要处理的事
If we get out of this that is the next fire I need to put out.
是卢克的事
It's Luke, ok?
他... 特雷不是他的..
He's... Trey isn't...
天啊
Oh, my god!
特雷知道吗
Does Trey know?
不 他不知道 他永远都不会知道的
No, he doesn't. He can never find out.
没有人会知道
Nobody can.
宝拉
Paula!
没有人
Nobody.
特雷
Trey?
特雷
Trey?
特雷
Trey?
特雷
Trey?
特雷
Trey?
你在里面吗
You in here?
特雷
Trey?
特雷
Trey?
特雷
Trey?
嘿
Hey.
你干什么去了
What the hell are you doing?
我只是随便看看
I was just looking around.
我在想 我看过这种神秘医学节目
I was thinking, I saw this medical mysteries show once
一个人头部中枪后 居然还活了下来
where a guy got shot in the head and lived.
但当他醒来时 他只会说法语
But when he woke up all he could speak was French.
如果同样的事情也发生在他身上呢
What if the same thing happened with our guy?
如果子弹损伤了大脑
What if the bullet damaged a part of the brain
负责区分人和食物的那部分呢
that distinguishes between people and food?
鲍曼博士 请你解释一下
Please, Dr. Bowman, explain to me
大脑的哪个部分会让人变成食人狂魔
which part of the brain turns someone into a cannibal?
天啊 宝拉 你这么凶干嘛
Jesus, Paula, you don't have to be mean about it.
我只是说一下我的想法
I was just thinking out loud.
我们去找这个混♥蛋♥就行了
Let's just find this asshole.
天啊
God.
抓到你了
Gotcha.
我是麦克德莫特
It's McDermott.
有事请留言 我会给你回电♥话♥的
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
爸爸 这里情况不妙
Dad, there's some serious shit going on.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
啊! !
Ahhh!!!
拜托
Come on.
该死
Shit.
啊! !
Ahhhh!!!
不会吧
Come on.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?!
放我出去
Let me out of here!
啊! ! !
Ahhhhh!!!!
不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no!
啊! ! !
Argh!!!!!!
拜托 再加把劲
Come on, come on!
啊! ! !
Ahhhh!!!!
这他妈是颗牙齿吗
Is that a fucking tooth?
特雷
Trey.
那不是宝拉的吗
Is that Paula's?
怎么在你这
Why do you have it?
特雷 你是个好人
Trey, you're a wonderful guy.
你善良迷人又如此体贴
You are sweet and charming and kind,
宝拉配不上你
and Paula doesn't deserve you.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
我知道你永远不会离开她
I know you're never gonna leave her.
这样就不用你主动了
This way you don't have to.
天啊 你是故意的
Oh my god, you took this on purpose?
当她发现那个疯子时 她一定会开枪射他
When she finds that lunatic she'll try and shoot him
但是咔嗒 没有子弹
but click, no bullets.
然后那个疯子会像对那些人一样把她啃了
And then he'll do to her what he did to those people back there.
然后我们就可以在一起了
And then we can be together.
不可能
We can't.
特雷
Trey.
别把弹夹给她
Don't give her that clip.
只要你什么都不做 一切都会完美解决
This will all work out perfectly if you just do nothing.
她是我孩子的母亲
She's the mother of my child.
有些组织已经坏死了
Some of this tissue has already becoming necrotic.
我得把边缘移除一些 然后再进行缝合
I'm gonna have to remove the margins before I can stitch it.
我去找点麻醉剂来
Just uh, let me get something to numb the area.
不
No!
算了吧
Forget it.
劳伦 这只是局部麻醉
Lauren, it's just a local anesthetic.
我不用药
No drugs.
你应该最清楚这一点
You of all people should know that.
好吧
Fine.
但会疼得要死
But it's gonna hurt like hell.
弗伦奇太太
Mrs. French?
你... 你在干什么
What... what are you doing?
为什么... 你为什么吸氧
Why... why are you on oxygen?
我得了肺癌
I have lung cancer.
还记得你今天早上宣判我的死刑吗
Remember that death sentence you dropped on me this morning?
是的 但是你之前没有吸氧
Yeah, but you weren't on oxygen.
那么 这是公事还是私事
So, is this business or personal?
哦 不是你想的那样 当然是公事
Oh, no, it's definitely business.
不要转移话题
Don't change the subject.
我有点喘不过气来
I was having a little trouble catching my breath.
在我抽了一支烟之后
After I had a cigarette.
你不应该抽烟
You should not be smoking.
我快死了 孩子 这有什么大不了
I'm dying, kid. What's it matter?
如果我要死了 死前当然要找点乐子 好吗
If I gotta go, I'm gonna go out enjoying myself, hmm?
我喜欢她 来一根吗
I like her. You want one?
不 不 绝对不行
Hey. No, no. Absolutely not.
扫兴
Buzz kill.
警♥察♥局没人接电♥话♥
Nobody's answering at the police station.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表