剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
丧尸出笼
第一季 第七集
爸
Dad!
爸爸 你没事吧
Dad, are you okay?
你想让我去找止痛药
You want me to find pain meds?
还是你想再骗杰开个处方
Or do you want to trick Jai into writing a prescription again?
他们是可以被拯救的
They can be saved.
把它弄走
Get it off me!
你救了我们
You saved us.
特雷是... 我一生的挚爱
Trey was... the love of my life.
他是..
He was...
他... 他... 他..
He um... he was... he was...
特雷·鲍曼为了拯救我们而献出了自己的生命
Trey Bowman gave his life to save the rest of us.
他是一个丈夫 是一个父亲
He was a husband and a father
但对我们来说 他是个英雄
but to us he's a hero.
他的痛苦结束了
And his suffering is over.
他现在在一个更好的地方
He's in a better place now.
你知道吗
You know what?
事实上 我不知道他在哪里
Actually, I don't know where he is.
我的意思是 我曾经认为人死便是终结
I mean, I used to think that when you die, that's it.
但今天过后 我不知道说什么
But after today I don't know what to think.
很多本该在西方极乐世界的人
A lot of people who were supposedly in a better place
现在在四处游荡 想要杀了我们
are walking around trying to kill us.
特雷为了阻止他们其中一个而死了
And Trey died trying to stop one of them.
我们欠他一个活下来的机会
We owe it to him to survive this.
我们欠失去的每一个人
We owe it to everyone that we've lost.
只要我们活下去 就是对他们的一种尊敬
That's how we honor them. By staying alive.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
我们必须这么做 卢克
We have to, Luke.
我们不能冒险
We can't take any chances.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
他没有回来 他死了
He hasn't come back. He's dead.
所有回来的人都是死人
Everyone who's come back has been dead.
这很糟糕 但是你觉得他愿意成为那些行尸
It sucks, but do you think he would want to come back
然后回来吗
as one of those things?
我们甚至还不知道它是怎么转化的
We don't even know how this works yet.
我们不知道发生了什么事情
We have no idea what's going on.
你不能烧了我爸爸
You can't just torch my dad!
不是他们死就是我们亡 孩子
It's them or us, son.
我不是你孩子
I'm not your son.
我是他儿子
I'm his son.
妈
Mom.
卢克 -别跟我说话
Luke. - Don't talk to me.
呃... 我得在这里处理一下这袋明迪的尸体 所以..
Uh... just gotta deal with this bag of Mindy here, so...
我对你痛失亲人表示最深切的哀悼
My deepest condolences on your loss.
好吧
All right.
爆头不管用
Head shots don't do shit.
你得让他们爬起来 像这样
You gotta make 'em crawl, like this.
那大概有半英里
That had to be about half a mile.
我真♥他♥妈♥的牛逼
Goddamn, I'm good! Whoo!
我不知道你♥爸♥以前喝什么
I'm not sure what your dad used to drink
但我爸似乎很喜欢这种
but my dad seemed to like these.
我觉得他们很好喝
I think they're good.
这就是为什么你不能嘲讽工装短裤
And that is why you don't knock the cargo shorts.
还记得那次你♥爸♥带我们去好时公园吗
Remember that time your dad took us to Hershey Park?
我们逼他跟我们一起玩了六次大摆锤
We made him ride the Sidewinder with us like six times?
吐个不停
Couldn't stop puking.
我记得我们排队的时候 他就像这样..
I remember we'd be in line and he'd just be like...
上次我见到他的时候 我告诉他他很可悲
Last time I saw him I told him he was pathetic.
那又怎样 我们还是青少年
So what? We're teenagers.
人们希望我们说一些言不由衷的蠢话
People expect us to say dumb shit we don't mean.
是的 但我是认真的
Yeah, I meant it.
我妈妈生病的时候 我花了好几个月的时间告诉她
When my mom got sick I spent months telling her about
我有多爱她
how much I loved her,
她有多伟大之类的
how great I thought she was, all that.
她去世后 我满脑子都是
And when she died all I could think about
我在她生病前对她说的那些可怕的话
was all the horrible shit I had said to her before she got sick.
你啊 你为什么总是这样做
Man, why do you always do shit like that?
什么
What?
不知何故 又再一次 我的生活就是让你感觉更好
Somehow, once again, my life is about making you feel better.
听着 我只想说 无论你对你♥爸♥说了哪些话
Look, I was just trying to say whatever you said to your dad,
他都知道你是爱他的
he knew you loved him.
怎么可能
How?
你还有几个月的时间和你妈妈说再见
You had months to say goodbye to your mom.
我都没这个机会
I didn't get a chance.
是啊 至少我在这里
Yeah, well at least I'm here!
我妈妈死的时候 你在哪里
Where were you when my mom died?
宝拉 你在这儿啊
Paula, there you are.
没空
Nope.
你是对的 我现在明白了
You were right, I see that now.
宝拉 你不明白
Paula, you don't understand.
我一开始就该听你的
I should have listened to you from the beginning.
那么也许特雷就不会死了
Then maybe Trey wouldn't have died-
闭嘴
Hey! Shut up!
你听到了吗
You hear me?
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
我只是想让你知道我是站在你这边的
I just wanted you to know I'm on your side.
你不用担心我 我发誓
You've got nothing to worry about from me, I swear.
我不会告诉任何人有关卢克的事
I will never tell anyone about Luke.
到前面去
Go to the front.
看看他们是否需要帮忙把窗户封起来
See if they need help boarding up the windows.
该死
Shit.
天啊 赫伯
Jesus, Herb.
你在干什么 滚出去
What are you doing? Get outta here!
我去找杰过来
I'm gonna get Jai.
不
No!
不
No.
得有人缝起伤口来
Somebody needs to stitch that up,
你自己肯定不行
and it sure as hell isn't you.
别找杰
Not Jai.
我不想让他看到我这个样子
I don't want him to see me like this.
你知道吗 你真是个固执的混♥蛋♥
You're one stubborn son of a bitch, you know that?
我来
Give it to me.
给你
Here.
我没私吞
I didn't take it.
我是说我私拿了 但我没吃
I mean, I took it, but I didn't take it.
你为什么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you such an asshole?
你为什么把所有的问题都归咎于别人
Why do you blame everybody for all your problems?
我需要帮助
I needed help.
你却把我送进了监狱
And you sent me to jail.
因为我 你戒掉了毒瘾
Because of me you got clean.
你有了工作
You got a job.
如果你当初去了戒毒所 会变得怎样呢
What would have happened if you went to rehab?
60天后你会出来 然后你又得回来
You'd have been out after 60 days and you'd be back
欺骗那些可怜的医生帮你开处方
tricking some other pathetic doctor into filling your script.
哇 放松
Woah, easy.
那东西效力很强
That stuff hits hard.
是啊
Yeah.
你需要帮助
You wanted help.
我给了你帮助
I give it to you.
去你的
Fuck you.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is happening?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我有真正的病人要治疗
I have actual patients to treat.
不 你不需要 每个人都很稳定
No, you don't. Everyone's stable.
我已经查过了
I already checked.
你不能一直躲着我
You can't keep avoiding me.
我害怕我想说的话
I'm afraid of what I wanna say.
说吧
Just say it.
也许我们不该结婚
Maybe we're not supposed to get married.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表