剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
特伦特
trent!
救命
Help!
有人吗 救救我
Somebody, help!
救救我
Help me!
快啊
Come on.
快接 快接电♥话♥
Come on, come on, pick up.
不是吧 没信♥号♥♥
Are you kidding me right now? No service!
是该死的恩菲尔德家族
it's the fucking enfields.
你在干嘛 我们到了 快去
What're you doing? We're here, go.
我该怎么跟他们说
What do I tell them?
告诉他们真♥相♥
Tell them the truth.
跟他们说我婚礼迟到是因为丧尸吗
That I'm late to my wedding because of zombies?
他们会认为我疯了
They'll think I'm crazy.
谁在乎他们怎么想
Who cares what they think?
你现在真的担心这个吗
Are you really worried about that right now?
听着 不是评判你
Look, no judgement,
但如果你更害怕里面的东西
but it's not the best sign if you're more scared
而不是外面的东西 这可不是什么好迹象
of what's in there than you are of what's out here.
我的岳父不是那么善解人意的人
My father-in-law is not the most understanding person.
你是最应该...
You of all people should...
我最应该怎么样
Me of all people what?
听着 我想说的是 你懂的
Look, all I'm saying is that uh, you know,
赫伯一直把我当孩子看待 自从..
herb has treated me like a child ever since... You know...
很遗憾你现在怂了
Oh, I'm sorry you feel emasculated.
我还进过监狱呢
I went to prison!
滚出我的车
Get out of my car!
好吧 听着 你应该吃这些
Okay, look, you should take these.
见鬼去吧
Kiss my ass.
是抗生素 用来治咬伤的
They're antibiotics. For the bite.
随餐每12小时吃一片
Take one every 12 hours with food.
快点 卢克 你在哪里
come on, luke. Where are you?
哦
Oh!
天啊
jeez.
特伦特 恩菲尔德家族 他们是真的
Trent, man, the enfields, they're real!
什么恩菲尔德
What's an enfield?
故事里的那个
From the story!
忘了你的故事吧 我们有更大的麻烦
Forget your story! We got bigger problems.
这里有只熊
There's a bear here.
天啊
Oh, my god.
天啊
jesus.
嘿
Hey!
你到底去哪儿了 你看起来糟透了
Where the hell have you been? You look like shit.
听着 我得和艾米谈谈
Look, I need to talk to amy.
不 我们要做的是把你弄干净
No, what we need to do is get you cleaned up.
如果艾米看到你这个样子 她会得脑动脉瘤的
If amy sees you like this she's gonna have an aneurism.
她今天已经因为压力呕吐了两次
She's already stress puked twice today.
肖恩 听着
Shawn, listen.
你到底怎么了
What the hell's wrong with you?
你到底想不想娶艾米
Do you even wanna marry amy?
是的 是的 我当然想娶她
Yeah. Yeah, of course I do.
那你为什么要搞砸这一切
Then why are you fucking this up?
该死的 我没时间跟你在这废话
Goddammit, I don't have time for this shit!
整个镇子肆虐着丧尸
The whole town's overrun with zombies!
现在你给我振作起来 你这个小娘们
Nowyou pull yourself together, you little pussy.
你即将迎娶这世上最完美的女孩
You are about to marry the most perfect girl alive
你现在却表现地像个小贱♥人♥
and you're acting like a little beta bitch.
如果你想悔婚 就像个男子汉一样去做
If you wanna back out of this wedding be a man and do it.
别编什么蹩脚的故事
Don't make up some lame-ass story.
不 我..
No, I-
不 我不会让任何人在我最好朋友的婚礼上
no. I will not let anybody break my best friend's heart
伤她的心
on her wedding day.
我发誓 我发誓我说的句句属实
I swear. I swear I'm telling the truth.
穿上他妈的礼服 结他妈的婚去
Put on the motherfucking tux and get motherfucking married!
嘿
Hey!
肖恩
shawn!
快开门
Open the door!
等你穿好衣服再开
Not until you get dressed.
嘿
hey.
我换好衣服了
I'm dressed!
你看起来像个去舞会的流浪汉
You look like a homeless guy going to prom.
把该死的门打开
Open the goddamn door.
亲爱的 也许这是个征兆
Sweetie, maybe this is a sign.
也许你和杰不该结婚
Maybe you and jai shouldn't be getting married.
爸爸 我不会退缩的
Dad, I'm not backing out.
我爱他
I love him.
而且我为了能穿上这件裙子
Plus I've been starving myself for the last eight months
已经节食了八个月了
to fit into this dress.
我们绝对不能取消婚礼
There's no way we are calling off this wedding!
一切都很好 他来了
Everything's cool, he's here.
我搞定了 -谢谢
I took care of it. -Thank you.
杰 你去哪儿了
Jai, where have you been?
好吧 听着 我们得让所有人离开这里
Okay, look. We have to get everyone out of here.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
恩菲尔德家族 老兄 他们是从湖里出来的
The enfields, man, they came out of the lake!
他们就像 呃 死了 但又没死
They're like, uh, dead but not dead!
你是不是没等我就自己偷酒喝了
Did you tap the keg without me?
不 不 我没喝醉
No! No, I'm not drunk!
我告诉你 他们是丧尸
I'm telling you, they're zombies.
丧尸
Zombies?
这就是你要说的
That's what you're going with?
你可以直接说你不想和我结婚
Just say you don't wanna marry me.
我没开玩笑
I'm serious.
我不明白你在说什么 好吗
I don't understand what you're talking about, ok?
你知道你现在在说什么吗
Do you hear yourself right now?
这些是一只熊干的
It was a bear that did this.
不 老兄 我发誓 我亲眼看到的
No, man. I swear. I- I saw it with my own eyes.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我们的朋友现在横尸荒野
Our friends are laying down there dead
而你却在说这些鬼话
and you are talking about this bullshit!
艾米 求你了
Amy, please.
好吧 听着 你了解我
Alright, look. You know me.
我从来没有编过这样的故事
I'd never make anything like this up.
我没那么有想象力
I'm not that creative.
我爱你
I love you.
我想娶你
I want to marry you.
但这是生死攸关的事 我需要你在这事上相信我
But this is life and death, and I need you to trust me here.
呃...杰 我..
Uh... Jai, I...
我要吐了
I'm gonna puke.
艾米 等等
Amy, wait!
别吐到裙子上
Don't get any on the dress!
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
走开
Go away!
是啊 杰 走开
Yeah, jai! Go away!
我肯定他没事
I'm sure he's fine.
他平时就是这样
He does this.
只是去检查一下 有时就几天没有消息
Just checks out, sometimes for a couple of days.
他在这里与不在没有区别
He's checked out even when he's around.
你妈妈死后他一直在挣扎
He's been struggling since your mom died.
那我呢
What about me?
卡姆 你知道他爱你
Cam. You know he loves you.
是吗
Does he?
他在我身边的时候好像根本不在乎我
He doesn't seem to give a shit about me when he's around.
他不想我在这儿
He doesn't want me here,
他又不想让我离家上大学
he doesn't want me to go away to college.
他到底想让我怎么样
What the hell does he want from me?
没事的
It'll be ok.
就...待在这儿
Just... Stay here.
我在找信♥号♥♥ 好吗
I'm trying to find service, ok?
我... 我们得报♥警♥
I'm... We gotta call the cops.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表