剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
放开我
Let me go!
救救我
Help me!
快点
Come on!
救救我
Help me!
快点
Come on!
离我远点
Get away from me!
离我远点
Get the hell away from me!
带我离开这里
Get me off of here.
离我远点
Get the hell away from me!
你们这些混♥蛋♥会害死我的
You assholes are gonna get me killed!
放松 我们需要你
Relax, we need you.
就目前而言
For now.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
真不敢相信这法子有用
I can't believe this is working.
还能再快点吗
Can this go any faster!
我也是
Me neither.
等等 但这是你的主意
Wait, but this was your idea.
是的 但我不知道这真的有用
Yeah, but I didn't know it would actually work.
哦
Oh!
哦 该死
Oh shit.
怎么了
What's happening?
引擎熄火了
The engine died.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
他们越来越近了
They're getting closer.
快开车
Move this shit!
别胡闹了
Quit screwing around.
动起来
Get it moving!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
告诉他把踏板一直踩到底
Tell him to put the pedal all the way down to the floor.
这车子能跑起来
It'll open the butterfly.
我说了闭嘴
I said shut up!
你以为我想死在这里吗
You think I wanna die back here?
告诉他
Tell him!
亲爱的 把踏板踩到底 然后转动钥匙
Put the pedal to the floor and crank it, sweetheart!
快点
Come on!
去他的
Fuck it.
我们接吻了
We kissed.
好吗
Okay?
随便了
Whatever.
不要小题大做
Don't make a big deal out of it.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
政♥府♥在80年代关闭了这些煤矿厂
Government shut these coal mines down in the '80's.
矿道有好几英里长
They go on for miles.
这是唯一的出口
This is the only way out.
你真觉得这能行吗
Do you really think this is gonna work?
我的祖先就曾把这样的东西
My ancestors trapped one of those things
在一个洞里关了300年
in a hole for 300 years.
这方法有何不可呢
I don't see why it couldn't work again.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't touch me!!!
我们还要多久才能到那里
How much longer until we get there?
再走几英里就到了
Just a few more miles.
很好
Good.
因为如果我还要再听这个孬种的叫喊
'Cause if I have to listen to this pussy much longer
我就要亲手杀了他
I'll kill him myself.
让我下来 你们不该这样对我
Let me down! I don't deserve this!
求你了
Please!
开快一点 卢克
Drive a little faster, Luke!
他们越来越近了
They're getting closer!
卢克 加速 妈的
Luke, speed up! Shit!
爸爸
Dad.
卡姆
Cam?
等等 停车
Wait, stop the truck!
停车
Stop the truck!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
怎么回事
What's happening?!
快开车 我要死在这里了
Move this piece of shit! I'm gonna die back here!
是卡姆 他不见了
It's Cam. He's gone.
我没看见他
I don't see him!
卡姆
Cam!
你会害死我们的
You're gonna get us all killed!
劳伦 回车上去
Lauren, get back in the truck!
不 我们不能丢下他
No, we can't leave him!
如果我们再待下去
Yeah, well if we stay here any longer
整个计划都泡汤了
this whole plan goes to shit.
我们得走了 马上
We need to move, now!
卡姆
Cam!
劳伦 马上
Lauren, now!
别胡闹了
Quite screwing around!
我们走吧
Let's get outta here.
亲爱的 我们得走了
Honey, we gotta go.
劳伦 我们得走了
Luke: Lauren, we gotta to go!
卡姆
Cam!
卢克 带我们离开这里
Luke, get us out of here.
我们离开这里
Let's get outta here!
上车
Get on the truck!
我们走 快点
Let's go. Move your ass!
我们走 我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go, let's go.
我们到底在这里干什么
What the hell are we doing out here!
放开我
Let me go!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
他们成功了
They did it!
哦 不
Oh, no!
妈的
Shit!
该死的
Goddamn it.
我们只需要把他们引到矿道口
We just need to lead them a little bit farther to the mine.
这卡车动不了了
This truck's not going anywhere.
别管了
Leave it.
我们得另想办法
We'll have to find another way.
卡姆呢
Where's Cam?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
你不能把我留在这儿
You can't leave me here!
他怎么办
What about him?
谁在乎呢 他想杀了我们
Who cares? He tried to kill us.
嘿 卢克
Hey, Luke.
掩护我
Cover me.
我把他放下来
I'll lower him down.
我以为你会把我留在这里等死
I thought you were gonna leave me here to die.
我们不是杀人犯
We're not murderers.
你们更糟糕
You're worse.
你们是胆小鬼
You're cowards.
你们为了自保才丢下那个孩子
You just left that kid to save your own asses.
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Shut up, asshole!
我宁愿死也要阻止这一切
I was willing to die to stop this!
那就去死吧
Then die.
嘿 你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
不
No!
啊
Ahhhh!!!!!
啊
Ahhhh!!!!!
噎死你们 噎死你们
Choke on 'em! Choke on 'em!!
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们把他们带进矿井
We get them into that mine.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我引他们进去
I'll lead them in.
一旦他们进去了 就用这个炸掉洞口
Once they're inside, use these to blow up the cave.
你不能这么做
Woah, woah, woah. You can't do this.
我们不会让她这么做的 对吧
We're not gonna let her do this, right?
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表