剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
该死
Shit.
老兄 你要去哪里
Man, where are you going?!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
嘘
Shh.
快点 快点
come on. Come on!
麦克德莫特
mcdermott.
我的天啊
oh, my god.
那些是他妈的丧尸
Those were fucking zombies!
我知道 我就是这么跟你说的
Yeah, I know. That's what I told you.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
好吧 这都是你的错 因为你告诉了我那个故事
Ok, this is all your fault because you told me that story.
什么
What?
这是你的错
This is your fault.
我们现在该怎么办
What do we do now?
老兄 你在干什么
man, what are you doing?
我抽筋了
I'm cramping.
开什么玩笑 别动
Are you kidding me? Don't move.
你觉得它们走了吗
you think they're gone?
我们走吧
let's get outta here.
样体a和样体b的细胞在宿主体内接触后
Lls of subject a and subject b appear to be infected
似乎感染了未知病毒
with unknown virus post-contact with host.
注意细胞核内包涵体
Note inclusion bodies in nucleus.
病毒似乎恢复了线粒体功能
Virus seems to restore mitochondrial function
并修复了细胞膜
and repair cellular membranes
从而逆转细胞胀亡 并使死亡细胞复活
thereby reversing oncosis and reanimating the dead cell.
天啊
Holy shit.
这东西能起死回生
This thing is a cure for death.
周边检查 完毕 -等待实验室回复
Perimeter check, over. -Waiting on lab check.
怎么了 我很忙
What is it? I'm busy!
你在吗 完毕 回答我 喂
Are you there, over. Answer me, hello?
等待实验室回复 完毕 -你在哪里 报告
Waiting on lab check, over. -Where are you? Check in.
我有几个问题
I got some questions.
我猜你就是那个知道答案的人
And I'm assuming you're the one with answers.
亚当 我们需要你去西南侧检查一下
Adam, we need you for a perimeter check on the southwest side.
我们现在换哨
We're doing a swap right now.
求求你别杀我
Please don't kill me.
我...我只是一个职员 我什么都不知道
I- I just work for the company. I don't know anything.
是吗
Yeah?
你们不是在钻井 对吧
This uh, this isn't about the drilling, huh?
你们是为那东西来的 对吧
This is- this is about that thing, isn't it?
听着 我有家庭 还有女儿
Look, I- I have a family. I have a daughter.
求你 求你别伤害我
Please, please don't hurt me.
废话少说
Cut the bullshit!
我之前看见你给罗德斯下命令
I saw you light rhodes up out there.
我可不觉得你是那种求饶的人
You don't strike me as the uh, beg-for-your-life type.
好吧
Alright.
你想知道什么 警探
What is it you wanna know, detective?
这就对了
That's better.
你为什么把我关在这里
Why were you keeping me here? Hmm?
我是个警♥察♥
I'm a cop.
人们知道我在这里 他们会来找我的
People know I'm here, they'd come looking for me.
我会告诉他们真♥相♥
Well, I would tell them the truth.
洞穴坍塌的时候 你死了
That you died when the cave collapsed.
但现在我要改主意了
But now I am re-thinking that decision.
用枪逼着你
Something about staring down the barrel of a gun
你会就范的
will make you do that.
别动
easy.
别乱动
Don't even think about it.
别动它
don't do this.
我会开枪的
I'll shoot you.
哦 该死
oh shit.
看来有人发现你不在房♥间里了
looks like someone knows that you are out of your room.
你有机会就应该离开的
You should have left when you had the chance.
我不是拿了你的枪吗
I thought I took your gun.
看来他又找到了一支
Well, it appears he found another one.
你是个警♥察♥ 你不会杀我的
You are a police officer. You're not gonna kill me.
但你要杀我
You were gonna kill me.
把枪放下
Put your gun down!
麦克德莫特 你没事吧
Mcdermott, you ok?
没什么大碍
Not really, no.
但我很高兴见到你
But I'm glad to see you.
我说了 放下
I said put it down!
打死她
Shoot her!
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
嘿 你敢... 你敢
Hey, don't- don't you dare!
干掉她
Take her out.
不要
Don't!
干掉她
Take her out!
不要
Don't!
艾米
Amy!
艾米 开门
amy, open the do!
走
Go...
开
away!
如果你不听我说 我们都会死的
If you don't listen to me we're all gonna die.
天啊
Christ.
如果她和肖恩在一起的话 就不会出这些乱子
None of this would be happening if she'd have stayed with shawn.
你这么说我真激动 赫伯
That means a lot, herb.
我一直把你当作父亲
I've always thought of you as a father.
哦 别拍马屁 肖恩 你不该这么说
Oh, don't brown-nose, shawn. You're better than that.
对
Yeah.
一定要这样吗 赫伯 今天是我们大喜
Really, herb? It's our wedding day.
知道 我还没瞎
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.
我可以掌控我的生活
I am in control of my life by the choices I make.
外面的客人们已经不耐烦了
Guests are getting pretty restless out there.
我内心很强大
I am a powerful presence.
可惜 5万美元打水漂了
What a waste of 50,000 bucks.
我很平静 很放松
I am calm and relaxed.
赫伯
Herb.
或许你可以到外面
Maybe you could go out there
告诉大家再稍等几分钟
and tell everybody we just need a few more minutes.
我和艾米一会儿就来
I'll get amy out of there.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们拭目以待 老虎
we'll see about that, tiger.
艾米
amy.
真是个烂摊子
what a shit show.
给我来杯烈酒
give me four fingers of the strongest thing you've got.
倒吧 没关系
don't be shy.
很好
That's good.
无线电联♥系♥不上我的人
I can't raise any of my people on the radio.
什么 你在说什么
What? What're you talking about?
街上的人呢
where is everybody?
塔克 请回答
Tucker, come in.
重复
Repeat.
塔克 请回答
Tucker, answer me.
塔克 你那儿到底怎么回事
tucker, what the hell is going on out there?
哦 天啊
oh god.
我是马温哈肯警♥察♥局的派克队长
This is captain pike of the mawinhaken police department.
请立即派部队到这里
We need troopers here immediately.
能派多少派多少
As many as you can spare.
嘿 我是卢克 你为什么不给我发短♥信♥
Hey, it's luke. Why aren't you texting me?
卢克 是妈妈
Luke, it's mom.
我 呃..
I um...
镇上的情况有点不妙
There's a bit of a situation going on in town here
我只是想确定你是否安全
and I uh, I just wanna make sure that you're safe.
对不起
sorry.
听着 我想说 这太糟糕了
look, I'm just gonna say it. This shit's messed up.
嘿 你觉得我用棍子打他 那家伙会生气吗
Hey, do you think that guy's mad that I hit him with a stick?
我觉得他不会计较的
I don't think he took it personally.
我们得继续跑
We gotta keep moving.
我的车在这些树后面
My car is on the other side of these trees.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表