剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
不为你 不为任何人
Not for you, not for nobody.
什么
What the‐
我和孩子们谈了一会儿
I had a little talk with the boys.
我们决定采取一种不同的方法
We've decided to take a different approach.
我们要人道地困住那些人
We are going to trap those folks humanely.
你在耍我吗
Are you shitting me?!
你已经见识过那些怪物的厉害了
You've seen what those monsters can do!
你会害死我们的
You're gonna get us all killed!
那是你的看法
Well, that's your opinion.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
你听我说 帕克
You listen to me, Parker!
这次选举 不会发生的 好吗 不会是今天
This election, it's not happening, okay, not today.
现在不是争权夺利的时候
Now is not the time for some sort of a power grab!
这是生死攸关的事
This is life and death!
这就是我们一直存在分歧的地方 不是吗 宝拉
And that's where we've always differed, isn't it, Paula?
你关注死亡 我关注生命
You focus on death, I focus on life.
你把它们看成是东西
You see them as things,
但我们视他们为朋友和家人
but we see them as our friends and our families.
你那秃头脑袋里还有脑子吗
Do you even have a brain left in that balding head of yours?
啊
Huh?
还是只有一堆自♥由♥主义的废话
Or is it just a bunch of liberal bullshit
漂浮在燕麦奶里
floating around in oat milk?
来吧 各位
Come on, everybody.
让我们准备好渔网 拯救一些生命
Let's get those nets ready and save some lives.
太棒了
Hell yeah!
你还是你
You're still you.
病毒没有消灭你的意识
The virus hasn't erased you.
死亡并没有抹去你的记忆
Death hasn't erased you.
但我必须确定
But I have to be sure.
我必须这么做
I have to be.
我得确定你还在里面
I have to be sure you're still in there.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救救我
Help me!
天啊
Oh, geez.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
探鱼仪
A fish finder.
虽然它做不到那么精确
It's nowhere near as precise,
但从功能上来说
but functionally it's not that different
它跟超声波仪器没什么区别
from an ultrasound machine.
它应该能告诉我们
It should give us a pretty decent idea
明迪伤情到底多严重
of the severity of Mindy's condition.
你疯了
You're out of your mind.
是啊 至少我在做些什么
Yeah, well, at least I'm doing something.
她的情况越来越糟了 请帮帮她
She's getting worse. Please help her.
这正是我要做的
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
好了 我需要有人按住她
All right, I'm gonna need someone to hold her still.
劳伦在哪儿
Where's Lauren?
我让她去药店拿止痛药
I sent her off to the pharmacy to get pain medicine.
我想她应该知道要找什么
I figured she'd know what to look for.
赫伯
Herb.
上帝啊 你就不能有一分钟不当混♥蛋♥吗
Jesus Christ, can you not be an asshole for one minute?
嘿 我宁愿做个混♥蛋♥ 也不愿做个天真的小男孩
Hey, I'd rather be an asshole than a naive little boy.
你太想给病人留下好印象了
You're so desperate to impress your patients
你甚至不知道自己何时被一个瘾君子骗了
you can't even tell when you're being scammed by a drug addict.
但是她看到了
But she saw.
劳伦发现了你的弱点
Lauren saw your weakness.
她眨了眨眼睫毛 然后你就开出了处方笺
She batted her eyelashes and out comes your prescription pad.
你没必要报♥警♥
You didn't have to call the police.
她没必要进监狱 我们本可以帮她的
She didn't have to go to jail. We could have helped her.
怎么了
What's wrong?
稳住她
Hold her steady.
怎么了
What's happening?
我们需要把那根棍子拿出来 马上
We need to get that stick out! Now!
你没偷吃吧
Didn't swipe any, did you?
去你的
Fuck you.
赫伯 别闹了 劳伦 我需要你的帮助
Herb, what the hell? Lauren, I need your help.
没事 没事
It's okay. It's okay.
求你了 你在干什么 求你了 住手
Please! What are you doing? Please, stop!
求你了 住手
Please, stop.
劳伦 我需要纱布 现在
Lauren, I need gauze, now!
我们要纱布
We need gauze!
是的
Yeah.
有人吗 救命 救命
Anybody! Help! Help!!
我一直在试图帮助你 我试图-
I've been trying to help you! I'm trying‐
停 看 看 看
Stop! Look, look, look!
该死
Dammit.
该死
Dammit!
嘿 小家伙
Hey, bub.
别忘了 如果你遇到麻烦..
Don't forget, if you get into trouble...
看
Look.
就推给卢克
...just pass it to Luke.
妈妈 你能让他停下来吗
Mom, will you make him stop.
不要发布这个
Don't post this.
别担心 我不会上传的
Don't worry, I won't share it.
你最好不要
You better not.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it.
嘿
Hey.
见到你真好
I'm so glad to see you.
你... 你喝酒了吗
Have you... have you been drinking?
呃... 是的呃... 我是说... 我在和特雷聊天
Uh... yeah, um... I mean... I was talking to Trey Bowman,
市长的丈夫
the mayor's husband and‐
艾米 你在开玩笑吗
Amy, are you kidding me?
我来这里救人的
I'm over here trying to save people
你们却在开派对
and you're having a... a party?
好吧 我们只是在聊天
Okay, woah, we were just talking.
他陷入了一个非常黑暗的时期
He's in a pretty dark place.
是吗
Oh. He is?
你记得我们在路边发现的那个女人吗
You know that woman we found on the side of the road?
身上插着树枝的那个
The one with a branch in her side?
她死了 艾米
She's dead, Amy.
天啊
Oh, god.
我... 这... 这太可怕了 我..
I... that's... that's awful, I...
她癫痫发作了 我得做点什么
She was seizing and uh... I had to do something.
我真的真的以为我能救她
I really, really thought I could save her.
好吧
Okay.
不要责怪自己
Don't blame yourself.
你不可能拯救所有人
Like, you can't save everybody.
如果我不努力 我还算什么医生
What kind of doctor would I be if I didn't try, huh?
哦 是的 没错
Oh yeah, that's right.
我会成为你的父亲
I'd be your dad.
真不敢相信我今天差点娶你
I can't believe I almost married you today.
这是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
自从我们订婚后
Ever since we got engaged
我觉得我配不上你
I felt like I wasn't good enough for you.
好像我不够格成为你家庭的一员
Like I wasn't good enough to be a part of your family.
但今天你♥爸♥拿婚前协议在我面前晃来晃去
But today, with your dad waving that prenup in my face,
我意识到你觉得我不够好
I realized you don't think I'm good enough.
杰 我... 杰 求你了..
Jai. I... Jai, please...
你应该得到更好的待遇
You deserved better than this.
但是现在情况很糟糕
But shit's pretty fucked up right now.
为什么会发生这种情况
Why is this happening?
为什么是我们 为什么是这里
Why us? Why here?
我不想死 不想这样死
I don't wanna die. Not like this.
也许你是其中一个幸运儿
Maybe you're one of the lucky ones.
你在这儿
There you are.
听着 我们得谈谈
Listen, we need to talk.
我一直在想
I've been doing some thinking
关于我们的关系..
on the state of our relationship...
天啊
Oh man.
自从大学毕业后你就没这么弄了
You haven't dipped since college.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表