剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
他只是想说
Just that he wanted to say
他为自己的混♥蛋♥行为感到抱歉
that he was sorry for being an asshole.
这不仅仅是他的错
It wasn't just his fault.
我们都不善于沟通
We're both bad at communicating.
任何良好关系的基础都是-
The foundation of any good relationship is-
嘿 奥兹医生 无意冒犯 但我们能晚点再谈这个吗
Hey, Dr. Oz, no offense but can we talk about this later?
我们不想死在这里
We're trying not to get killed here.
对
Right.
奥兹医生是医生 不是心理医师
Dr. Oz is a physician, not a therapist.
对不起
Sorry.
你们还好吗
Are you guys okay?
是的
Yeah.
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
没有
No.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
是我们 是我们 别开枪
It's us. It's us. Don't shoot.
艾米呢
Hey, where's Amy?
她就在我后面
She was just behind... me.
放开她
Let her go!
我做不到
I can't do that.
你知道这些是什么 对吧
You know what these are, don't you?
这些是钻探场的射孔弹
They're perf charges from the drill site.
他拿的那些足够炸掉一半大楼
He's got enough to take out half the building.
放下枪
Drop your guns.
没人能离开这里
Nobody's getting outta here.
罗德斯 如果你引爆弹♥药♥ 你自己也活不了
Rhodes, you blow those charges you're going with them.
别废话了 布莱克伍德
No shit, Blackwood.
至少我不会变成那样的东西回来
At least I won't come back as one of those things!
我会被炸成碎片
I'll blow up into a million pieces.
我们都会的
We all will.
快开枪打死他
Just shoot him already!
开枪啊
Go ahead.
快点 亲爱的
Do it, sweetheart!
不管怎样 我们都完了
We're all screwed, anyway!
大家都冷静下来
Everybody just calm down.
罗德斯 你想要什么
Rhodes, what do you want?
我真不该把你扔进那个洞里
I never shoulda sent you down that hole.
我应该把它填满 然后在别的地方钻孔
I shoulda just filled it up and drilled somewhere else.
就是因为你 他们才把那东西拿出来的
You're the reason they took that thing out.
你就是这一切的罪魁祸首
You're the reason this is happening to us!
他到底在说什么
What the hell is he talking about?
我们昨天在钻井现场发现了一具尸体
We found a body at the drill site yesterday.
事实证明 它是第一个这样的... 东西
It turned out to be the first one of those... things.
你昨天就知道了
You knew about this yesterday?
你为什么不做点什么 为什么不报♥警♥
Why didn't you do something? Why didn't you call the police?
我报♥警♥了 你们警局让麦克德莫特别管这事
I did and your office told McDermott to leave it alone.
我没有意识到
I didn't realize.
我们都没有
None of us did.
你就是我爸爸去那里的原因
You're why my dad went down there?
是你害死他的
You're why he's dead.
是你害他变成那种东西
You're why he turned into one of those things.
卡姆 我发誓我尽力救他了
Cam, I tried to save him, I swear.
我已经尽力了
I did everything I could.
我们都完蛋了
We're all fucked, here!
整个镇子的人
The whole town!
你们还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
我们不能离开这里
We can't leave here.
否则我们会把它传遍全世界
Or else we'll spread it to the whole goddamn world!
我本想让你们死得舒服点
I tried to make it easy for you.
你们眼睛一闭不睁
You just would have gone to sleep
一辈子就过去了
and you wouldn't have woken up.
你猜怎么着 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, well, guess what, asshole?
你失败了 我们逃出来了
You blew it. We got out.
剩下的幸存者
And the rest of the survivors,
他们正前往卡本代尔
they're headed for Carbondale right now.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?!
你把我们都害惨了
You fucked us all!
去拿引爆器
Get the detonator!
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole.
我已经厌倦了把这家伙打晕
I'm tired of knocking that guy the fuck out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我讨厌这么说
I hate to say it.
但有一件事他说对了
But he's right about one thing.
得有人去阻止那些东西
Someone's gotta stop those things.
我需要和我女儿单独待一会儿
I need a moment with my daughter.
快啊
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
快啊
Come on.
快醒醒 宝贝
Come on, baby.
快啊
Come on.
这些东西是干什么用的
What is all this stuff for?
都是为了劳伦的计划
It's all for Lauren's plan.
是的 是什么计划呢
Yeah, but what is it?
我不知道 我肯定会成功的
I don't know. I'm sure it'll work.
为什么每个人都要怀疑她
Why does everybody always have to doubt her?
她那么棒
She's awesome.
你对她有意思吗
Do you have a thing for her?
没有
No.
我的天 你真的喜欢她
Oh, my god, you totally do.
卡姆 你得告诉她你的感觉 好吗
Cam, you have to tell her how you feel, okay?
你必须马上告诉她
You have to tell her right now.
别管别人怎么想
Forget about what everybody else thinks.
只要做真实的自己 相信自己
Just be true to yourself, believe in yourself.
我明白了 你在模仿我
Oh, I get it. You're doing me.
我就是这样的 对吧
That was supposed to be me, right?
是啊 有点烦人 是吧
Yeah. It's kind of annoying, right?
一点点
A little bit.
干得好 伙计们
Nice work, guys.
是的 很难找到这些东西 但都找来了
Yeah, it was hard to find all this stuff but here it is.
是啊 所以我才说干得好
Yeah, that's why I said nice work.
你想要什么吗
Do you want anything?
没有
No.
我用这个就行
I'm good with this.
剩下的交给你们了
You guys take the rest.
我们在钻井场等你们
We'll meet you at the drill site.
祝你好运
Good luck out there.
一切小心
Yeah, be careful.
我的内心
Everything in me
告诉我带你们两个小伙子离开马温哈肯
is telling me to get you boys out of Mawinhaken.
妈妈 我们都18岁了
Mom, we're 18.
如果我们有资格投票选举小镇的管理者
If we're old enough to vote for who runs this town
那我们也有资格去拯救小镇
we're old enough to save it.
我真为你们感到骄傲
I am so proud of you boys.
我们开始吧
Let's do this.
把诱饵弄醒
Wake up the bait!
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们需要你恐惧地尖叫
We need you to scream in terror.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the... what the hell are you doing?!
放开我
Let me go!
你不能这样对我
You can't do this to me!
放开我
Let me go!
救命
Help!
放开我
Let me go!
好极了
Perfect.
就这样
Just like that.
你到底在干什么 你为什么..
What the hell are you doing? Why are you...
我扶住你了
I got you.
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!!
救救我
Help me!
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表