剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
丧尸出笼
第一季 第八集
《丧尸出笼》前情提要
Previously on of The Dead.
你不能烧了我爸爸
You can't just torch my dad!
你还有几个月的时间和你妈妈说再见
You had months to say goodbye to your mom.
我都没这个机会
I didn't get a chance.
至少我在这里
Yeah, well at least I'm here.
我妈妈死的时候 你在哪里
Where were you when my mom died?
这是一场自然灾害
This is a natural disaster!
这是一场非自然的灾难
It's an unnatural disaster!
我不敢相信你为克莱吉尼克斯的那些混♥蛋♥工作
I can't believe you're working for scum bags like Cleargenix.
布莱克伍德
Blackwood!
你不知道我们惹的是什么样的人
You don't know the kind of people we're messing with here.
你要是再去找警♥察♥
You go to the cops again,
或者告诉记者
talk to any reporters,
他们会让你消失
and they'll make you disappear.
那是什么东西
What was that thing?
我们看见的是什么
What did we find?
一些本应该尘封的东西
Something you should have left buried.
那些定居者和雷纳佩族人
Together the settlers and the Lenape
他们消灭了其它所有丧尸 只剩一个
were able to destroy all of the living dead except one.
我知道这和你们想象中的婚礼不一样
This isn't the day you envisioned.
如果说我从婚姻中学到了什么
And if there's one thing that I've learned about marriage...
那就是世事难预料
It's that things never turn out the way you think they will.
所以从某些方面来说 今天实际上是完美的一天
So in some ways this is actually the perfect day
从今天起 你们要一起开始你们的旅程
for you to start your journey together.
爸爸 我要走了
Hey Dad, I'm leaving!
你在吗 爸爸
Hello? Dad?
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
你真是虚伪 你的婚姻就是个笑话
You are such a hypocrite. Your marriage was a joke.
我真希望有一刻
I wish for just one second
我可以在你身边做真实的自己
I could actually be who I am around you!
好吧 卢克 你是谁
Fine, Luke! Who are you?
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我真正想告诉的那个家长已经去世了
And the one parent I actually wanted to tell is dead
在垃圾箱里 而我却被困在这里
in a dumpster, and I'm stuck here
和你这个他一直想讨好的疯婆子在一起
with this raving bitch he was trying to impress.
天啊 卡姆 你能不能让我一个人呆着
Jesus Christ, Cam, man, can you just leave me alone?
我不能再和她呆在一起了 伙计
I can't be in there another second with her, man.
我... 我... 我身体上很排斥 -好吧
I... I... I... I physically can't. Okay.
好吧 我什么都不会说的
Okay, I'm not gonna say anything.
我也不会让你一个人出去
I'm also not gonna let you go alone.
鲍曼市长 派克队长 有人在吗
Mayor Bowman, Captain Pike, anybody.
他们来了
They're here.
鲍曼市长 收到了吗
Mayor Bowman, do you copy?
鲍曼市长
Mayor Bowman!
宝拉
Paula.
鲍曼市长 请回话
Mayor Bowman, please come in.
宝拉 你在干什么
Paula, what're you doing?
这些东西到处都是
Those things are all over the place out here...
让我来处理
Let me handle it.
鲍比 -不
Bobby? - No.
我来
I got it.
你确定 -鲍曼市长
You sure? - Mayor Bowman!
你在听我说话吗
Are you hearin' me?
告诉他们封锁现场
Tell the boys to secure the perimeter.
鲍比 你固守阵地
Bobby, you stay where you are.
你尽量拖住他们
You try and hold them off as long as you can.
就是现在
This is it.
是时候战斗了
Time to fight.
当然 我们开始吧
Hell yeah. Let's do this!
耶-哈-哈
Yeah-ha-ha!!!
耶
Yeah!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!!!
好了 伙计们
All right, folks,
我不会为你们粉饰太平
I'm not gonna sugar coat it for ya.
那些东西已经来了
Those things are here.
我们会尽量让前门开着
We're gonna leave the front door open as long as we can
以防有其他人出现
in case anyone else shows up.
一旦我们无法阻挡他们
The second we can't hold them off
我们就要封住前门
we're gonna seal the front door.
谁也不许出去
No one goes out.
也不放任何东西进来
And nothing gets in.
那么 我们要去哪里
So, where are we going?
我不在乎 我只是好奇
Not that I care, I'm just curious.
因为如果我们不是去什么特别的地方
'Cause if we're not going anywhere in particular
也许我们可以回商场
maybe we just go back to Paymart.
在僵尸大爆发的时候开车兜风感觉有点..
Driving around, in the middle of a zombie apocalypse feels a little...
危险
Dangerous.
所以你向你妈妈出柜了
So you came out to your mom.
这... 这... 这可是个大事
That's... that... that's pretty huge.
我只是想让你知道 我很敬佩你的勇敢
I just wanna let you know I'm in awe of your bravery.
下车
Get out.
什么 -下车
What? - Get out of the car!
你为什么这么生气 我只是想成为你的同盟
Why are you so mad? I'm trying to be an ally here.
我只想让你知道
All I ever wanted was for you to know
做你自己没关系
it's okay to be who you are.
如果你听了我的话 一年前你就可以这么做了
If you had listened to me you could have done this a year ago.
是啊 就这么简单 对吧
Yeah, it's that easy, right?
就该这么简单 去他妈的镇子
It should be. Screw this town.
伙计 这和城镇无关
Man, it's not about the town!
天啊
Jesus!
听着 如果你真的想成为我的盟友
You know, if you really wanted to be an ally
一年前我告诉你的时候 你就不该多问了
you would have dropped this a year ago when I asked you.
相反 你一直逼迫我
Instead you pushed and you pushed and you pushed
搞的像你自己的事一样
and you made it your thing.
对自己诚实点 伙计
Just be honest with yourself, dude.
谁在乎别人怎么想
Who cares what other people think?
伙计 我在乎
Man, I care!
好吧 我妈妈在乎
Okay, my mom cares.
我不可以是同性恋 但我是
I can't be gay. But I am.
我到底该怎么办
Man, what am I supposed to do?
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
店里的所有弹♥药♥都在这儿了
All the ammo left in the whole store.
该死
Shit.
宝拉 是时候封锁店面了
Paula, it's time to lock the store down.
这是让这里所有人活下去的唯一办法
It's the only way to keep everyone in here alive.
我们发短♥信♥告诉大家到这儿来
We sent a text telling everybody to come here.
我们不能把他们锁在外面
We can't lock them out.
已经一个多小时没人来了
Nobody's shown up for over an hour.
救命
Help!
我需要帮助
I'm gonna need some help here!
他们在巷子里 其中一个咬了我
They're in the alley. One of them bit me.
狗♥娘♥养♥的咬我
Son of a bitch bit me!
哦 伙计 那里流了一吨♥的血
Oh man, that's a shit ton of blood back there.
叫他们进来 封锁商场
Call the boys in and lock it down!
宝拉
Paula!
别这样
Don't do this!
据我们所知 我们是马温哈肯仅剩的幸存者了
As far as we know we're the only ones left in Mawinhaken.
我唯一关心的是
The only thing I care about is
保护店里的人的安全
keeping the people in this store safe.
天啊 真恶心
Oh man, that's gross.
你见过这么多血吗
You ever seen so much blood?
该死
Shit.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
我和其他人一样被困在这家店里
I'm stuck in this store just like everybody else.
我一直在找你
I looked for you.
现在你找到我了
Well, now you found me.
杰和我结婚了
Jai and I got married.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表