剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
《丧尸出笼》前情提要
Previously, on "Day of The Dead"...
总得有人下去看看吧
Someone’s gonna have to go down there.
布莱克伍德
Blackwood!
麦克德莫特
McDermott.
接到克莱吉尼克斯钻探现场的报♥警♥电♥话♥
Got a call from the Cleargenix drill site.
我需要你去看看
I need you to go take a look.
有人报♥警♥说有尸体
Got a call about a body?
你能帮我下到那个洞吗
Can you get me down in that hole?
我让你回家了
I sent you home.
我还在这里
I’m still here!
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
如果市长的未成年儿子
It would be unfortunate
和他的白♥痴♥朋友们
if the mayor’s son
被抓到酗酒的话 那就完蛋了
got caught drinking under age with his dickhead friends.
我的竞争非常激烈
I’m in a very tight race.
我的竞选主题之一是开放携带枪♥支♥
One of the cornerstones of my campaign is open carry.
我们开始吧
Let’s do this.
妮可
Nicole.
你妻子就在隔壁
Your wife is right in the next booth.
我今天要结婚了
I am getting married today
如果你和爸爸能在场 那就太好了
and it would mean an awful lot if you and dad could be there.
我不知道你是怎么和尸体打交道的
I do not know how you work with dead bodies.
今天由我来主持你祖父的丧事
I’ll be taking care of your grandfather’s service today.
劳伦 死人‐
Lauren, the dead‐
又活了是吗
Not dead anymore.
到地下室去
Get in the basement!
什么都进不来
Nothing can get in.
除非他们已经在这里了
Unless they’re already here.
你开的什么殡仪馆
What kind of funeral home are you running here?
我告诉过妈妈 我们应该去波特曼兄弟殡仪馆
I told mama we should have gone to Boltman Brothers Mortuary.
他们既优♥惠♥ 又一应俱全
They got a coupon and everything.
那些尸柜只能从外面打开
Those meat lockers only open from the outside.
只要没人碰它们 我们就应该没事
As long as no one touches them we should be fine.
我不喜欢你那句话里的“应该”
Not crazy about the "should be" in that statement?
我还能怎么办 卡姆
What do you want from me, Cam?
我独自操办的第一个葬礼已经搞砸了
My first solo funeral has kind of gone off the rails, here.
我联♥系♥不上警♥察♥
I can’t get through to the cops.
手♥机♥连信♥号♥♥都没有
I can’t even get a signal.
因为这里是该死的地下室
It’s this goddamn basement.
糟糕 你被咬了吗
Holy shit, did one of those things bite you?
没事 我很好
It’s fine. I’m fine.
你说得对
You’re right, you’re right.
只有在电影里 被僵尸咬过才会变僵尸
Zombie bites only turn people into zombies in the movies.
她会变僵尸
She’s gonna turn into a zombie?
我不会变僵尸的
I’m not gonna turn into a zombie.
我就是这个意思
That’s what I said.
而且 她得死了以后才能变
Besides, she would have to die first.
我不会变成那种东西的
I’m not gonna turn into one of those things.
好吧 如果你突然想咬我们
Ok. Well, if you feel like you suddenly wanna eat us
一定要先告知一下
definitely say something first.
她现在要吃了我们
She’s gonna eat us now?!
不 不 不 不 不 她会提前说一声的
No! No, no, no, no. She’s gonna say something
然后我们可以一枪爆了她的头
and then we can shoot her in the head.
我来爆她的头
I’ll shoot her.
喔 喔 喔 喔 喔
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah!
你为什么要在葬礼上带枪
Why do you have a gun at a funeral?
我不会冒险的 我要开枪打死她
I ain’t taking any chances. I’m gonna shoot her.
你没必要这么做
You don’t have to do that.
对 我们可以阻止病毒
Yeah, we‐ we can just stop the virus
扩散到她身体的其他部位
from spreading to the rest of her body.
好吧 怎么阻止 怎么做
Ok, what‐ like, what?
我们把她的胳膊砍了 还是怎么的
We cut off her arm or something?
不要砍我的胳膊
Do not cut off my arm.
我可以把毒吸出来
I could suck the poison out.
我宁愿你砍掉我的胳膊
I’d rather you cut off my arm.
天啊 戴尔 你做了什么
Jesus, Dale! What did you do?
伙计 没事儿了 它停下来了
Man, nothing. It stopped.
《丧尸出笼》第一季 第2集
剧集名称: 《密友》播出时间: 2021年10月22日
进来吧
Come in.
哦 我就知道会这样 费舍尔医生
Oh, I knew this was gonna happen, Dr. Fisher.
我告诉过你无数次了 我不能和你私奔
I’ve told you a million times, I cannot run away with you.
可以坐这儿吗
Do you mind?
我们拿到你的化验结果了 米利亚姆
We got your test results back, Miriam.
如果你结婚那天还在这里 那就太糟糕了
Well, they gotta be bad if you’re here on your wedding day.
嗯
Um...
还有多久呢 六个月
What’re we talking? Six months?
三个月
Three months?
听着 我们还有别的选择
Look, we do have options.
有针对性的化疗 干细胞疗法
There’s targeted chemo, stem cell therapy,
实验性试验
experimental trials. It’s‐
不 我不做那些
No, I’m not doing any of that.
我已经88岁了
I’m 88 years old.
我还活那么久干什么呢
How much more time do I need?
你不能就这么放弃
You can’t just give up.
哦 我的天
Oh, my goodness.
来吧 享受当下吧
Come on. Live a little.
我不想窝窝囊囊的度过
I don’t wanna spend the last three months of my life
我生命的最后三个月
feeling like shit,
还幻想某种实验性疗法
and praying that some experimental therapy
能让我活到89岁
is gonna let me see 89.
我准备好永别了
I’m ready to say goodbye.
尤其是这个地方
Especially to this place.
这里的食物糟透了
The food here sucks.
麦克德莫特
McDermott!
特雷 你能快点吗
Trey, would you hurry up?
我要在中午前赶到第一浸信会的投票点
I wanna hit the polling place at First Baptist before noon.
他们有一些新的投票站 我很想去看看
They have some new booths I’d love to check out.
这么快 我不知道有没有力气再投一票
I don’t know if I can vote again that soon.
哦 该死
Oh shit.
她在污染我们的水
She’s poisoning our water!
这是从我家水龙头流出来的
This came out of my tap!
我的狗都不会喝这种东西
I wouldn’t give this to my dog!
听着 听着 伙计们
Listen, listen, folks.
我明白你们的意思
I hear what you’re saying.
你们感觉无能为力 觉得被忽视
You feel powerless, you feel ignored...
宝拉
Paula.
不要
Don’t.
朋友们 你们可以给马温哈肯带来真正的改变
My friends, you can bring real change to Mawinhakin,
你们要做的就是投票
and all you gotta do is vote.
是
Yeah!
老爷子
Pops?
嘿
Hey.
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
你要知道在投票站拉票是违法的
You know there are laws against campaigning at a polling place.
我又没说他们该投谁的票
I’m not telling them who to vote for.
另外 必须有人让他们冷静下来
Besides, someone has to calm them down.
众怒难犯啊
They’re very angry.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
他们给你多少钱 让你玷污我们的土地
How much are they paying you to defile our land?
玷污我们的土地
Defile our land?
只有克莱吉尼克斯能给这个镇上带来就业机会
Cleargenix is the only thing bringing jobs into this town.
工作税收可以用来修缮学校
Jobs that pay taxes that pay for our schools
这样你的孩子才能长成栋梁之材 有所作为
so your kids can grow up and make something of themselves.
嗨 伙计 你得跟你老婆讲讲道理
Hey man, you gotta talk some sense into your wife here.
你说什么
What did you say?
我才是市长
I’m the mayor.
他只是市长丈夫
He’s the husband.
你听好了
You know what?
也许你应该出去找份我所说的工作
Maybe you should go out and get one of those jobs
而不是站在这里
I was talking about instead of standing here
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表