剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
她没事吧
She gonna be ok?
冷静点 我没事
Calm down. I'll be fine.
我是在问他
I was asking him.
我不知道那一口会不会让你变成
I don't know if that bite's gonna turn you
那些鬼东西的一员
into one of those things or not.
老实说 我完全不知道这是什么病
Honestly, I have no idea what the pathology of this is.
你是医生 你不是应该知道这些吗
You're the doctor, aren't you supposed to know this shit?
抱歉他们在医学院里没教过
Oh, sorry they didn't teach zombie epidemiology
丧尸流行病学
in med school.
找到你了
Gotcha!
出来吧
Come on out.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt ya.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
宝拉 我需要和你谈谈
Paula, I need to talk to you.
他根本不在这儿
He's not even here.
宝拉 不是你想的那样
Paula, it's not what you think.
妮可 小心
Nicole, look out!
不
No!
求你了 不要死
Please, don't.
不要死
Just... don't.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你不该这样死的
You didn't deserve this.
她..
Is she...
她只是太爱你了
She just loved... you so much.
她就像家人一样
She's like family.
我不明白
I don't get it.
我的弹夹怎么回事
What the hell happened to my clip?
可能是掉出来了
Maybe it just fell out?
弹夹不会自己掉出来的 特雷
Clips don't just fall out, Trey.
我不知道 宝拉
I don't know, Paula.
现在讨论这个有意义吗
Does it really matter right now?
当然
Yes!
如果我的枪上了子弹 妮可就不会死了
If my gun had been loaded Nicole wouldn't be dead.
你就这样走了
You're just going to leave her?
是的 特雷 别管她了
Yes, Trey. Leave her.
妈的 他不见了 我们走
Fuck, he's gone. Let's go.
再见
Goodbye.
我够不着
I can't... I can't quite reach.
快点 伙计 你把我胳膊都快扯下来了
Hurry up, man. You're pulling my arm off.
快了 快够到了
I'm almost there, almost there.
伙计 我抓不住了
Dude, my hand's slipping.
还差一点
Almost there.
我要抓不住了 哦
My hand's slipping, oh!
妈的
Shit!
我的鞋子
My kicks.
伙计
Man.
这一点都不好笑
Look, it's not funny.
伙计 你就在那儿 抓住那桶酒
Man, you're right there. Just grab the keg.
拉上来
Pull it out.
来吧
Come on.
对 把它拉上来
Yeah, just pull it out.
好的 我来帮你
Yeah, ok, I gotcha.
‐拉我一下 哥们 ‐我在拉
‐Pull, bro. ‐I'm pulling.
搞定
There you go.
今天糟透了
Today sucks.
在我们难得的翘课日
Ok, our one senior skip day and the funniest thing
我们做的最有趣的事竟然是在墓地里追卡姆
that we have done is chase Cam around a cemetery.
是的 是的 弱爆了
Yeah. Yeah, it was pretty weak.
伙计 听着
Man, look.
如果你说要揍卡姆 我就揍卡姆
If you wanna kick Cam's ass, I'll kick Cam's ass.
因为我讲义气
'Cause I'm good like that.
不 伙计 我不是想揍他
No, man, it's not that I wanna kick his ass.
我只是..
I just...
好吧 怎么了 你得告诉我
Alright, what's up? You gotta talk to me.
我不知道
I don't know.
兄弟 有我在
Bro, I'm here for you.
只是卡姆和我曾经是最好的朋友
It's just Cam and I used to be best friends‐
我♥操♥
Holy fuck.
我想是派对开始了
I‐ I think it's the party!
派对开始了 派对开始了
Yo, it's the party! It's the‐ it's the party!
伙计
Dude.
所有人趴下
Everybody get down!
没错 看着我 别看他们 混♥蛋♥
That's right, eyes on me. Not on them, asshole.
好了 好了 就这样吧
Ok, ok. That's it.
不用再缝针了 可以了
No more stitches. You're done.
劳伦 还得再缝几针
Lauren, you could really use a couple more‐
我觉得可以了
I'd say you're done.
那是枪声吗
Was that a gunshot?
不会是...
You don't think...
所有人都离开
I need you all to clear out!
别担心 我能搞定
Don't worry, I got this!
这家伙嗑了什么药
What kind of drugs is this guy on?
我觉得不是嗑药
I don't think it's drugs.
该死 我没子弹了
Shit, I'm out!
那就装子弹啊
Then reload!
这枪是用来装样子的 特雷
The gun was for show, Trey!
我没打算开枪打人
I wasn't planning on shooting someone!
宝拉
Paula!
宝拉 救我
Paula, help me!
放开我丈夫
Get off of my husband!
他这下不应该死透吗
He should be dead, right?
天啊
Holy shit.
他不是唯一一个
He's not the only one.
天啊
My god.
这些是什么东西
What are these things?
为什么会发生这种情况
Why is this happening?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
你觉得是病毒 还是... 如果是因为开采石油呢
You think it's a virus, or... what if it is the fracking?
如果是开采引起的呢
What if it caused this?
你在怪我吗
You're blaming me?
你认为是我造成的
You‐ you think I caused this?
不
No!
但你确实把克莱吉尼克斯带来这里了
But you did bring Cleargenix here.
我们得走了
We have to leave.
我们不能
We can't‐
现在
Now.
我得去市政厅
I have to get to City Hall.
市政厅? 我们得去接卢克
City Hall? We need to get Luke!
他在湖边参加一个派对
He's at a party out by the lake!
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
因为他告诉我了 宝拉
Because he talks to me, Paula.
这座城市正处于危机之中 特雷 我是市长
This city is in crisis, Trey. I am the mayor!
你是他妈妈
You're his mother.
我在市政厅下车
Drop me off at City Hall.
你去接卢克 然后回家
You go and get Luke, then you go home.
你在那里会很安全
You'll be safe there.
有人听到枪声吗
Did anybody hear gunshots?
哦 该死
Oh shit!
那些是... -我们知道
‐Those are... ‐Yeah, we know.
快走 快走
Come, come on.
一切都还好吗
Is everything ok?
不 不 走吧
No. No, come on.
布莱克伍德
Blackwood!
布莱克伍德
Blackwood!
布莱克伍德
Blackwood!
你不知道我们惹的是群什么人
You don't know the kind of people we're messing with here.
你觉得我是坏人
You think I'm the bad guy.
我只是个传话的
I'm just the messenger.
你要是再去找警♥察♥和记者谈..
You go to the cops again, talk to any reporters...
哦 他们下手会更狠
Oh, they'll do worse
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表