剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
不止打爆轮胎那么简单
than blow your tire out.
你不了解这些人
You don't know these people.
你给自己惹上了麻烦
You make yourself inconvenient
他们会让你消失
and they'll make you disappear.
你在哪
Where are you?!
回家去 布莱克伍德
Go home, Blackwood!
闭紧你的嘴
Keep your mouth shut!
也许你能捡下一条命
Maybe you'll stay alive.
我们从进来的路离开 从后门走
We leave the way we came in, through the back.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere!
女士 那些东西会杀了我们的
Lady, those things are gonna kill us.
是的 我的朋友住在这里
Yeah, well my friends live here.
我不会把他们留给那些怪物的
I'm not gonna leave them to those monsters.
听着 她说得对
Look, she's right.
这些人无法保护自己
These people can't defend themselves.
这将是一场大屠♥杀♥
It'll be a massacre.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我们没有时间转移所有人
We don't have time to get everyone out of here.
卡姆 快走
Cam, come on.
我们不能就这样抛弃他们
We can't just abandon them.
他们是最伟大的一代
It's the greatest generation.
其中一些人可能还登过月球
Some of those people might have walked on the moon.
这里没有人登过月球 孩子
Nobody here walked on the moon, kid.
他们是人 劳伦
They're people, Lauren.
我恨死人了
I fucking hate people.
米勒
Miller?
快点
Hurry up.
我要尽快把这东西弄出去
I wanna get this thing out of here ASAP.
这边 混♥蛋♥
This way, assholes!
便盆不错
Nice bedpans.
这能行吗
Is this gonna work?
必须的
It has to.
呆在你们的房♥间里
Stay in your rooms!
外面有杀人犯 他们想杀了你
There's murderers out here. They want to kill you!
天啊 你想吓死他们吗
Jesus Christ, are you trying to scare them to death?
我只是实话实说
I'm being honest.
那也请委婉点
Be a little less honest.
如果你拉响火警警报
If you pull that fire alarm
所有走廊的门都会自动关闭
all the hallway doors shut automatically at once.
我们把他们引进来 然后拉响警报
We bring them in, pull that alarm,
把他们困在这里
and we've trapped them.
好的
Ok.
现在干嘛
What now?
等待
We wait.
拉啊
Pull it!
还不到时候
Not yet!
等他们都进来了再说
Wait 'til they're all in.
等等
Wait.
拉啊
Pull it!
再等等
Not yet.
好了 他们进来了
Ok, they're in!
拉
Pull it!
该死 门关不上
Shit, the door didn't close!
你不能呆在这儿
You can't stay here!
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
门被锁住了
It's locked!
你得从里面打开它
You have to open it from the inside!
六个月后我就会死
I'll be dead in six months.
这样我至少可以死得其所
This way at least I can make a difference.
求你了 不要
Please, no!
带他离开
Get him outta here.
不 不
No! No!
不 -我们得走了
‐No! ‐We have to go!‐
不 不
No! No!
不 不
No! No!
尝尝我老太婆的厉害
You can kiss my saggy ass.
特伦特
Trent?
特伦特 怎么回事
Trent, what the hell, man?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
伙计 我要把这桶酒留在这儿了
Dude, I'm gonna leave this keg here.
特伦特
Trent?
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表