剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
久远
Primal.
我想说很久远了
I was gonna say primal.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
他们..
They're...
他们在吃我们的客人
They're eating our guests!
那就是我一直想告诉你们的
That's what I've been trying to tell you!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我不能看着他们死
I'm not just gonna let them die.
你又要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我不能让他逞英雄
I'm not just gonna let him be a hero.
呃... 呃... 甜... 甜心 甜心
Uh... Uh... Sw... Sweetie? Sweetie!
哇 -哇
Woah! - Whoa!!
哦
Oh!
快点
Come on!
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
走 快跑
Go! Run!
快跑
Run!!!
我抓住你了 快 抓住我的手
I got you. Come on, take my hand.
啊 那是什么
Ah! What is that?!
妈的
Shit!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
走 走
Go! Go!!
艾米 艾米 艾米
Amy, Amy, Amy.
艾米
Amy.
我们必须离开这里
We have to get out of here.
那下面是我们的朋友和家人 爸爸
Those are our friends and family underneath there, dad!
我们也无能为力了
There's nothing we can do for them.
我们得自救 明白吗
We have to save ourselves. You understand?
哦
Oh!
妈妈
Mom?
我的天啊 艾米
Oh my gosh, Amy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
今天是你大喜的日子
This is your wedding day.
我一直在为你人生的这一天做打算
I have been planning for this for your entire life.
总得有人做点什么
Somebody has to do something!
妈妈 我们得离开这里
Mom, we have to get out of here.
哦..
Ohhhh...
我们得留着蛋糕
We have to save the cake.
在你结婚一周年的时候你会需要这个的
You're gonna want that on your first anniversary.
不要
Don't-
妈妈
Mom-
珍妮特 天啊 别管那该死的蛋糕了
Janette, Jesus. Forget about the damn cake.
过来
Come over here.
妈妈 快离开那里
Mom, get away from there!
啊
Ahhh!!!
天啊
Oh, my god!
妈妈
Mom!
啊
Ahhh!!!
走
Go!
快跑
Run!
艾米
Amy!
艾米
Amy!
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
听着 拜托
Look, come on, now.
你已经得到你想要的了 放我出去吧
You got what you wanted, just let me out of here.
你难道一点都不好奇
Aren't you in the least bit curious about
你现在的身体怎么了
what's going on in your body right now?
不
No.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
你的免疫系统
Your immune system
成功地抵御了病毒
is successfully fighting off the virus.
我的意思是 只要你的白细胞存在
I mean, as far as your white blood cells are concerned,
这种病毒就完全没有杀伤力
this virus is no more dangerous than a common cold.
但是在组织中持续不可逆的
But in tissue that sustained irreversible cessation
循环和呼吸功能停止
of circulatory and respiratory function,
病毒就会接管
the virus takes over.
能够起死回生
What was once dead now lives.
这... 这太疯狂了
This... This is crazy.
你疯了
You're crazy.
你的室友就能证明我所言非虚
Your roommate in there is evidence to the contrary.
她不在这栋楼里
She's nowhere in the building.
我已经派人在树林里搜索了
I've got some guys searching the woods.
如果她在那儿 她不会走远的
If she's there she won't go far.
那就做点有用的事
Then make yourself useful.
去给我找些死的东西 比如啮齿动物或者鸟
Go find me something dead like a rodent or bird,
死了的统统找来
whatever's rotting around this filthy place.
你到底是什么人
What the fuck kind of oil exec are you?
兼修有机化学和分子生物学
The kind that holds joint phd's in organic chemistry
有联合博士学位的人
and molecular biology.
真正的大财主
The real money?
就是对你这样的混♥蛋♥发号♥施令
That's in bossing assholes like you around.
不管你说什么 维克多·佛兰肯斯坦
Whatever you say, Dr. Frankenstein.
嘿 爸爸 我是卡姆
Hey, dad. It's cam.
听着 呃 我只想说我没生气
Listen, uh... I just want to say I'm not mad.
很抱歉我们最近吵了那么多架
I'm sorry we've been fighting so much lately.
我不是非去不可
I don't have to go, why?
我会留在这里 我要..
I'll stay here. I'm going to...
他到底在做什么... 占用紧急频道
What the hell she's doing... emergency channel?
让他们叙叙情
Just... madam talk.
我也想妈妈 好吗
I miss mom, too, okay?
这不公平
It's not fair.
也许这就是原因
And maybe that's why
我们一直都很生对方的气 但是..
we've been so mad at each other all the time, but...
我只是想让你知道我很担心你
I just wanted to let you know that I'm worried about you.
我希望你没事
I hope you're okay.
我爱你
I love you.
别丢下她
Don't drop her!
谢谢你 肖恩 你真是帮了大忙
Thanks, Shawn, real helpful!
好了 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
妈妈
Mom.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你什么也做不了
There was nothing you could do.
你什么也做不了
There was nothing you could do.
好吧 如果我们能回到我们的车上..
All right, if we can get to our cars...
妈的 前面还有更多
Shit, there's more out front.
这些人到底是谁
Who the hell are these people?
我要给俱乐部保安打电♥话♥
I'm calling club security.
我每年在这里花5万美元
I pay $50 thousand a year to this place,
他们至少可以保护我们
the least they can do is protect us.
这些和我在疗养院
These are different than the ones
看到的那些不一样
that I saw at the nursing home.
你知道这件事
You knew about this?
你为什么什么都不说
Why didn't you say anything?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
他们... 他们被埋在高尔夫球场下面
They... They were buried under the golf course.
这... 这是他们的土地
This... This is their land.
不 别跟我说这些
No, don't give me all that
“我们偷走了他们所有土地” 的印第安屁话
"We stole all their land" indian bullshit!
赫伯 我是印度人
Herb, I'm indian.
来自印度
From india.
他们是美国本土人
They're native American.
是本地人吗
As in native?
先在这里吗
As in here first?
快点
Come on!
该死 为什么没人接电♥话♥
Dammit, why is nobody answering?
也许他们已经死了
Maybe they're dead.
天啊
Jesus.
我们都会死在这里
We're all gonna die.
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表