剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表
天啊
Oh God.
它正在扩散
It's spreading.
麦克德莫特
McDermott.
我知道这改变不了我的所作所为
I know it doesn't change what I did,
但我想说我很抱歉
but I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我不该逼你出柜的
I should have never pushed you to come out.
这不关我的事
It was none of my business.
没关系
It's cool.
不 不是的
No, it's not.
我用我自己的三观鞭笞你的生活
I made your life about me and what I think is right.
但是你的经历
But your experience,
就像 即使是现在这个时刻 只是..
and like, even this moment here it's just...
它教会了我很多关于我是谁 我想成为什么样的人
It's taught me so much about who I am and who I wanna be
还有我... 我..
and just everything that I... I...
是的 是的 你现在又这么做了
Yeah, yeah, you're doing it again right now.
对
Right.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是..
I just...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉 伙计
Yeah, I'm sorry, too, man.
很抱歉你妈妈去世的时候 我不在你身边
I'm sorry I wasn't around for when your mom... you know.
那真是... 真是糟透了
That was... that was shitty.
今天早上我也没打算揍你
And I wasn't really gonna kick your ass this morning.
天啊
Jesus.
就是今天早上 -是啊
That was just this morning. - Yeah.
感觉像是一年前的事了
It feels like a year ago.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
回到商场
Back to Paymart.
你的小脾气结束了 -闭嘴
So your little tantrum's over? - Shut up.
这可不妙
That's not good.
该死
Shit.
开车
Drive!
我们会挺过去的
We're gonna get through this.
我们每一个人
Every one of us.
这就是为什么我们要封住那些门
That's why we sealed those doors.
只要门不开 我们就安全
Long as they stay shut we stay safe.
他说得对
He's right.
这里有足够的食物和水
There's plenty of food and water.
我们可以等这件事结束
We can wait this out.
商场注意
Attention Paymart.
我们是宾夕凡尼亚州警♥察♥局
This is the Pennsylvania State Police.
他们来了 开门
They've come! Open the doors!
我们急需医疗帮助
We're in desperate need of medical help.
其他人都牺牲了
The other guys are down.
只有我和我的搭档 他...他伤得很重
It's just me and my partner and he's... he's hurt real bad.
请让我们进去 我们需要帮助 -住手
Please let us in. We need help! -Stop!
我们得让他们进来
We gotta let them in!
如果我们打开那些门 我们就死定了
We open those doors and we're dead.
如果我们不开门 他们就死定了 -他们死总比我们死好
If we don't, they're dead. - Better them than us.
你认真的吗
You can't be serious.
我们为什么要冒这么多人的生命危险救两个人
Why would we risk every life in this store to save two people?
是我叫他们来的
I called them here!
我求他们帮助我们
I begged them to help us!
结果他们帮不了 -所以他们就该死
But they can't. - So they deserve to die?
他们已经没救了 我们一打开这扇门 我们也会死
They're already dead and so are we the second we open this door.
你为什么不避开他们 -我不知道
Why did you drive through them? - I don't know!
我还以为他们会让路呢
I thought they'd move out of the way!
你怎么会觉得这些丧尸
What have you seen that makes you think
还有自我保护的意识
these things have any sense of self-preservation?!
我不知道 好吗 别对我大喊大叫的
I don't know, okay?! Stop yelling at me!
该死
Oh, shit!
天啊 到处都是丧尸
Jesus Christ, they're everywhere!
我想后面有个消防梯
I think there's a fire escape down back.
如果我们能去到那边的话
If we can make it there
就可以从屋顶回到商店
we can take the rooftops back to the shop.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 好 走走走走走
Okay. Okay, go, go, go, go, go!
消防梯在哪里
Where's the fire escape?
你说过这里有的
You said there's a fire escape!
我说我觉得这里有个消防梯
I said I think there's a fire escape.
糟了
Oh shit.
妈
Mom?
上车 孩子们
Get in the car, boys.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
第二修正案怎么样 混♥蛋♥
How's the second amendment taste, motherfuckers?
鲍曼市长 我们得走了
Mayor Bowman, we gotta go!
等等 劳伦 停车
Wait, Lauren! Stop the car!
我们为什么停下来 快走
Why'd we stop? Just go!
那是我爸
That's my dad.
卡姆 不 -放开我
Cam, no! - Let me go!
劳伦 带我们离开这儿
Lauren, get us outta here.
不
No!
爸 爸
Dad! Dad!!
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
没事 但是这引擎坏了
I think so, but this thing's dead.
快点 劳伦 快点想办法啊
Come on, Lauren! Hurry up do something!
打不起火
It's not starting.
此地不宜久留
We can't stay here.
快点 我们走
Hurry up! Let's move!
大家都没事吧
Everybody all right?
在你撞上我们之前 我们都很好
We were fine until you slammed into us!
是你突然窜出来的
You came out of nowhere.
够了
Hey, enough!
我们还有更重要的事要操心
Okay? We got bigger things to worry about.
该死
Oh, shit.
我没子弹了
I'm out.
爸
Dad?
给你
Here.
你为什么拿步♥枪♥
Why do you get the AR-15?
你有没有在晚上500码外 在没有望远镜和月亮
You ever taken out an enemy insurgent at 500 yards at night
还有逆风吹的沙子糊脸的情况下
with no scope, no moon,
干掉过一个敌方叛乱分子
and a headwind blasting sand in your face?
我喜欢她 -走吧
I like her. - Let's move.
我带头 你看着我们六点钟方向
I'll take point, you watch our six.
我靠 卡姆
Holy shit. Cam!
卡姆 快回来
Cam! Get back here!
我们得走了 -你在干什么
We gotta go! - What're you doing?
我们得走了
We gotta go!
那是我爸
That's my dad.
他不再是你♥爸♥了 他已经转变了
He's not your dad anymore. He's something else.
相信我
Trust me.
快点 时间无多了 -快点
Come on, we gotta go! - Come on.
我们要打开这扇门
We're opening this door.
去你的
The hell you are!
赫伯 你是医生 看在上帝的份上
Herb, you're a doctor, for Christ's sakes,
这些人需要救治
these men need medical attention!
请让我们进去
Please let us in!
他们数量太多了 我们不能呆在这里
There are too many of them! We can't stay out here!
他们需要我们的帮助
We need to help them!
当他们接受这份任务时 就知道会有风险存在
They knew the risks when they took the job.
这事不算 没人知道会发生这种事
Not this. No one knew this was coming.
求你了 你得帮帮忙 到处都是丧尸
Please, you have to help, they're everywhere.
我们在这里肯定会死定
We won't survive out here!
求你了
Please!
快开门
Open the door.
我说快开门
I said open it!
你不会真的开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
你真的想知道吗
You really wanna find out?
那就动手吧
Then go ahead and do it.
杀了我
Kill me!
剧集 | 丧尸出笼(2021) | 导航列表