剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
And when you try standing up, very polite,
“抱歉 我想你搞错了”
"I'm sorry, I think you've made a mistake here."
一个错误 仅此而已
A mistake! That's all.
你把我的话带给他
You tell him-- You tell him from me,
“我还在这里”
"I'm still here."
对 克莱夫西尔科克斯
Right. Clive Silcox.
2011年3月 他住在湖街24B
March 2011, he's residing at 24B Lake Street.
湖街 一转弯就是
Lake street. Round the corner.
受雇于鲁丁餐馆 送餐员
Employed at Rudin's. Deliveries.
那个老犹太餐馆 天啊 让我想起了从前
The old Yiddish place? Christ, that takes me back.
有不在场证明吗
Any alibi?
我没找到
Not that I could find.
遗憾 我们当时没有讯问过他
Pity. And we never interviewed him at the time?
当然没有
Of course not.
怎么 我们必须追逐 伦敦的每个无足轻重的人吗
W-What? We-- We gotta go chasing after every toe-rag in London?
对 我们抓到了嫌犯
Yeah, we had our man.
听着 任何把西尔科克斯 与阿德莱德 埃罗尔马西斯或那个公♥寓♥...
Look, anything that puts Silcox near Adelaide, Errol Mathis or that flat--
任何她可以用来质疑我或者调查的东西
Anything that she can use to get at me or the investigation,
我需要知道
I need to know.
好吗
Okay?
我没有骚扰她
I wasn't harassing her.
可她就是那么感觉的
Well, that's how it felt to her.
你要么马上告诉我 我的客户与克莱夫西尔科克斯有何关系
So either you tell me right now what has my client got to do with Clive Silcox?
不然我向上帝发誓 我接下来就打电♥话♥给警♥察♥投诉机构
Or I swear to God, my next call is to the Police Complaints Authority.
西尔科克斯可能有
There is a chance that Silcox might have information
和阿德莱德的谋杀相关的信息
relevant to Adelaide's murder.
所以任何把西尔科克斯 和阿德莱德或埃罗尔联♥系♥起来的信息...
So anything that connects Silcox to Adelaide or Errol, anything at all--
“相关信息 ”
"Information relevant?"
你在说什么 他是证人
What are you saying? He's a witness?
还是嫌疑人
Or a suspect?
我不能说 这是机密
I-I can't-- I can't. It's confidential.
我的天
For God's sake. Ugh.
克洛伊 - 什么事
Chloe? - Yeah?
你在哈克尼山有朋友 对吗
You've got mates at Hackney Downs, right?
怎么了
Yeah?
我需要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
听着 如果这和你的谋杀案有关...
Look, if this is about your murder case--
我不要参与 - 拜托 克洛伊
Oh. Come on, Chloe. - And I'm not getting involved.
你知道我不能参与 好吗 是机密
You know I can't get into it, all right? It's confidential.
拜托 如果不重要我就不问你了
Please. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
这个忙有多大
How big is the favor?
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
达尔斯顿最浓的爪哇咖啡 尝过再谢我
Strongest Java in Dalston. Don't thank me until you've tried it.
总之 我和多丽丝谈过了 埃罗尔和他上过同一所学校
So, anyway, I spoke to Doris, and Errol went to school with him.
和谁 - 克莱夫西尔科克斯
With who? - Clive Silcox.
圣约瑟夫中学
St. Joseph's Academy.
但克莱夫比他高两级 所以并不算是朋友
But Clive was like two years above, so not friends exactly.
但多丽丝说她知道那家人 算是吧
But Doris said she knew the family. Kinda.
算是 算是什么
Kinda? Kinda as in?
埃罗尔有个表亲叫贾米尔 暗恋西尔科克斯的姐姐
Errol had a cousin, Jameel, who had the hots for Silcox's sister.
但多丽丝坚决反对 所以...
But Doris put her foot down, so--
那么埃罗尔认识他
So Errol knew him?
埃罗尔认识他
Errol knew him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
在你看来 我是不是显得咄咄逼人
Do I come over as, um-- Do I come over as aggressive to you?
咄咄逼人 什么意思
Aggressive? As in? S--
就是急躁
As in antsy.
脾气坏 大喊大叫 疯癫 你随时可以添加形容词
Arsey. Shouty. Crazy. I mean, feel free to jump in at any point.
罗伊说我很沮丧
Roy said I was upset.
但那是暗语 是不是 用以指代疯狂女人的暗语
But it's just code, isn't it? It's just crazy-lady code.
朱妮 - 怎么了
June. - What?
你经历了创伤 知道吗 所以他有权这么问
You've been through a trauma, all right. So, he's entitled to ask.
那我是想多了
So I'm overthinking.
你停车停得很性感 你知道吗
You're a sexy parker, you know that?
这是个奇怪的特殊赞扬
That's a weirdly niche compliment.
喜欢这样吗 - 不
Like that? Nah.
喜欢这样 - 见鬼
Like that? - Oh, fuck.
你想自己高♥潮♥吗 - 不
Do you wanna finish yourself off? - No, no.
如果你想 我去买♥♥冰淇淋
I can get an ice cream if you want.
你还好吗
You okay in there?
我其实有点麻烦
I'm in a bit of trouble actually.
加油
Come on.
这里...
Here, here, here!
我不明白 你搜索了数据库 那又怎样
I don't understand. So, you searched the database, so what?
每次搜索都必须和工作有关 本应该附上一个案件号♥
Every search has to be work-related. You're supposed to attach a case number.
所以呢
So?
搜索不是为了我 是为了妈妈
So, it wasn't for me. It was for Mum.
好吧 多少次
Okay, so how many times?
不知道 八次
Don't know. Eight?
八次 朱妮 你怎么没告诉我
Eight? June. Why didn't you tell me?
因为我知道你会说什么
Because I knew what you'd say.
我不能再让她进精神病院了 好吗
And I can't have her being sectioned again, okay?
我不会再对她那么做了
I'm not doing that to her. Not anymore.
那么 这就是解决办法了 你非法搜索数据库
Okay, so this is the big fix? You make illegal database searches?
不是因为那个该死的家伙 这一切根本不会发生
None of this would have happened if it wasn't for that fucking man.
赫加蒂 这样那样 - 你说这只是一次随机的审计
Hegarty. Blah-blah-blah. - You just said that it was a random audit.
他消息灵通 人脉很广 谁都认识
He-- He gets around. He knows people. He knows everyone.
好吧 你要及早处理 和你的直接主管谈谈
All right, so you nip it in the bud. Talk to your line manager.
罗伊 - 对 告诉他 没什么大不了
Roy? - Yeah. Tell him what you did, big deal.
那真的是我能做的最糟糕的事情了
That is literally the worst thing that I could do.
为什么 - 他循规蹈矩
Why? - Because he's a policy nut.
他会想他有责任报告这件事
He'll think he's duty bound to report it.
好吧 那就找更高级别 和那个助理总监谈谈
Okay. So, go up the food chain. Talk to that assistant commissioner.
那个你常常说起的人 那个鼓励你加入刑侦部的人
You know, the one you were going on about. The one that pushed you for CID.
拿起电♥话♥就打吗
Oh, just pick up the phone?
“喂 记得我吗
"Yo, remember me?
我是那个在豪恩斯洛的招募周末 你善待的女人”
I'm that woman that you were nice to at a recruitment weekend in Hounslow."
为什么不行 - 因为我不是你 好吗
Why not? - Because I'm not you, okay?
我不能在生活中把一切都想当然
I don't get to just walk through life taking myself for granted.
有主见不是犯罪
It's not a crime to be assertive.
有主见
Assertive?
瞧 我并非百分之百地确定这是什么意思
See, I'm not 100% sure what that means.
对 那么这有关特权了
Right. So this is-- This is a privilege thing.
我不知道 里奥
I don't know. I don't know, Leo.
我想我知道的是 我不会冲着可怜的急诊护士喊叫
I-I-- I guess what I do know is that I wouldn't shout at some poor A&E nurse
她碰巧在那里 而我感觉需要撒撒气
who happens to be there just 'cause I felt like blowing off some steam.
那是有主见吗 我不知道 - 抱歉 什么
Is that being assertive? I don't know. - I'm sorry, what?
也许 大概 我不知道
Maybe. Probably. I don't know.
裁判 - 再说一次 听着 走开 那是犯规
Ref! - Again. Listen, come away. That's a foul.
怎么回事
What's going on?
犯规了 - 是吗
Fouled him. - Did he?
是 绊倒了他
Yeah. Tripped him.
杰克 听他的话 孩子
Jake, just listen to him, mate.
现在给你一个警告 好吗 再发生你就要下场了 好吗
You're gonna get a warning now, okay? Any more of that and you're off. Okay?
好了 来吧 继续
Right. Come on, play on.
加油 杰克 坚持 孩子
Come on, Jakey. Head up, mate.
听我说 好吗
Look, listen, all right.
我道歉 好吗
I apologize, okay?
如果我对某个护士不礼貌 但那是我心情不好
If I was rude to some nurse, but I was in a bad way.
我很生气 因为我刚接了个电♥话♥ 是的
I was upset because I just-- I just got a call, yeah?
在那个时刻...你在听我说吗
And for a minute-- Are you even listening?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
加油 孩子
Come on, mate. Come on, mate.
你知道...
You know...
有时候我不知道 我们是否生活在同一个星球上
sometimes I don't know if we're on the same fucking planet.
喂 - 嗨 朱妮
Hello? - Hi, June.
我是摩尔街收♥容♥所♥的贝卡
It's Becca here from the Shelter Moore Street.
是 嗨 - 你在打听克莱夫西尔科克斯
Yeah. Hi. - You were inquiring about Clive Silcox?
朱 - 是这样 我们发现...
J? - The thing is, we found--
是工作
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表