剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
我们想在此呼吁任何人
We would like to appeal to anyone
若你星期二下午曾出现在朗特里公园
that might've been in the Rowntree Park area on Tuesday afternoon.
(朱妮伦克)
(珍妮维特洛)
若你认为你听见 或目击任何事
If you think you might have seen or heard anything,
不管是什么事 请你联♥系♥我们
anything at all, please get in contact.
请联♥系♥帮助热♥线♥
Call the helpline.
我们会严格保密
It's completely confidential.
怎么回事 - 是你的母亲 好吗
What's this? - It's your mum, okay?
她想看那个记者会
She wanted to see the thing.
所有人有权利感到安全和有保障...
Everybody deserves to feel safe and secure...
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
这本可能是你的家人 - 在我的电视上看不一样
This could've been your family. - It's not the same on my telly.
本可能是你的孩子 所以没有任何借口...
This could've been your child. There is no excuse...
我以为你讨厌警♥察♥ - 但我爱我的女儿
I thought you hated the police. - I love my daughter.
这可真是好消息
That's good to know.
...在任何社区里
...in any community.
谢谢你 伦克探长 - 我曾经看过她所有的学校话剧
Thank you, DS Lenker. - I used to watch all her school plays.
妈妈参加过话剧 - 你懂的 在周会上
Mum in plays? - Well, you know, assembly.
太丢脸了 她的表现如何 很厉害吗
So embarrassing. What was she like? Was she good?
说话很清晰 很大声
Oh, well, she was very clear. Very loud.
你得站远处听她说话 - 妈妈
You had to stand well back. - Oh, mum.
我的天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
艾萨克是在那个公园里长大的 他很爱那里
Isaac grew up in that park. You know, he loved that park.
每天放学回家他都会拉一拉我的手
Every day coming back from school, he'd be tugging at me hand, you know.
“拜托了 妈妈 只要五分钟...”
"Please, Mum. Just five minutes. Just five minutes."
毛奶奶 你跟警♥察♥有什么样的过节
So, Nana Mo, what's your beef with the police?
没错 他... - 不是我的...
Yeah, he was-- - It's not my--
十分感谢 - 该怎么说呢...
Thank you so much. - Well, what do you call it--
是你的外公 - 我们感谢你抽空...
It's your granddad. - ...we appreciate you taking time...
若你非要知道 他们在他成年之后每天都烦扰他
They hounded him every day of his adult life if you must know.
只因为...好玩
Just for the-- You know-- Just for the fun of it.
妈妈 - 怎么了 他有权利知道
Mum. - What? He has a right to know.
但不是今天 - 我的天啊
Not today. - Oh, for God's sake.
我带你回家吧 走吧
Why don't I run you home? Come on.
老爸有一个特点 他没有一直抱怨此事
You know, the thing about dad, he didn't go on and on and on about it.
他确实没有 是吧
No, he didn't, did he?
他只会安静忍♥受 不会大做文章
He'd sit there putting up with it, not making a fuss.
这让我很生气
It made me so mad.
你为何离开然后加入警队
Why you had to run off and join that lot,
我永远无法理解 - 我只是想要...
I will never ever comprehend. - I was trying--
你认为你能改变他们
You think you can change them.
你一丝一毫的事实都改变不了
You can't change a bloody thing.
(丹尼尔赫加蒂)
(克劳迪娅梅休)
我可以证实 有一名嫌犯已经被捕
I can confirm that an individual has been arrested,
我认为这是重大突破
and I would class this as a significant breakthrough.
我们在和社区领袖们携手合作
We're working hand in hand with community leaders,
但它是个...此事正在进行当中
but it is a-- an ongoing operation as we speak.
谢谢 如大家所知 艾萨克的伤势仍然危重
Thank you. As you know, Isaac remains in a critical condition.
他正在接受良好的照顾...
He is receiving excellent care...
犯罪记录
第一季第四集
杰森
Jason.
我们有目击证人说你持有凶器
We've got eyewitness testimony of you carrying the weapon.
我们也掌握了你丢弃此凶器的监控视频
We've got CCTV footage of you discarding the said firearm.
我想知道的是 你是怎么获得它的
What I want to know is, how did it come into your possession?
是有人给你的吗
Did somebody give it to you?
对 他被射伤了 对吧
Yeah, he got shot, innit?
杰森 我想建议你使用你的权...
Jason, I'd like to suggest you use your right to--
那个小伙是意外被射中的
The yute got wigged on accident.
听着 我不曾想让他被卷入这件事
Now, man never meant for him to get caught up in all that.
我只是想给敌对的帮派一个下马威
Just meant to scare the opps.
所以你和敌对帮派有纠纷
So, you were in a dispute with a rival gang?
我若可以回到过去改变事情 那么...
And if I could go back and change shit, then...
所以你是承认枪击了艾萨克维特洛吗
So, you are admitting to the shooting of Isaac Whitlow?
没错
Yeah.
没错 我承认
Yeah, I am.
好了 大家聚过来
Okay, gather round.
我刚刚跟鉴证科聊过
So I spoke to the lab.
艾萨克头上的子弹和杰森的枪匹配上了
Isaac's bullet is a match with Jason's firearm.
好了 我们的下一步是
All right, so what's our move?
所以说...
Well--
不要你
Not you.
朱妮 你说
June.
你看了审讯视频吗 - 看了
Did you review the interview tape? - Yes.
然后呢
And?
我认为弹道学结果和认罪证词...
I think ballistics plus the confession...
我们开始和皇家检控署联♥系♥ 控告嫌犯
We'll get onto CPS, charge the suspect.
好
Okay.
你相信了 他的认罪
You buy it? The confession?
没错 我被说服了 对
Yeah. I mean, I was convinced, yeah.
没错 但他完全不需要认罪 他轻易就招供了
Yeah, but he didn't need to confess. He just gave it up, easy.
他才17岁 他还是个孩子
He's 17. He's a kid.
对 他被捕过几次了
Yeah, arrested how many times?
七次 - 七次
Seven. - Seven.
整整七次
Seven times.
但从来不是因为谋杀未遂
But not for attempted murder.
他特别冷静 比他的律师还清楚状况
He was as calm as you like. He ran circles around his brief.
也许他想的是现在就配合调查...
Well, maybe he's thinking cooperate now--
趁早被捕 认罪 争取较轻的判刑
Get in early. Guilty plea. Go for a softer sentence.
对
Yeah.
你有多么肯定
You bet your life on that?
客观地说 这是一个合理的假设
It's objectively a fair assumption.
客观
Objectively?
我明白你的意思
I see what you're saying.
认罪是个杀手锏 对吧
I mean, confession, it's a silver bullet, right?
是黄金准则
That's the gold standard.
陪审团不会再三考虑的 那个男孩要终日不见阳光了
The jury, they won't think twice. That boy's done.
18年 20年就这样过去了 这样对你来说也无碍吗
Eighteen, 20 years gone. You're okay with that?
是的
Yes.
没错
Yeah.
物证 这个武器
Physical evidence, the weapon.
是他的凶器
It was his weapon.
杰森雷夫是一个帮派成员
Jason Reeve is a member of a gang.
在公园里枪击了一个孩童后
I mean, you shoot a kid in the park,
哪个思绪正常的人会留住凶器
who in their right mind hangs onto the fucking weapon?
很显然 他把武器留下了
Well, he did, evidently.
好吧
Fine.
枪在他的身上
He had the gun.
但究竟是他开的枪 或他只是在帮朋友保管枪♥支♥
But did he fire it, or was he holding onto it for a friend?
我是说 他在坎农街动作迅速 想逃脱追捕
I mean, he's belting up Cannon Road, fleeing arrest.
但他却有空拨♥打♥电♥话♥
He finds time to make a phone call,
花了34秒打给一个未注册的空号♥
34 seconds to an unregistered number no longer in service.
你得问你自己“他到底在给谁打电♥话♥ ”
You gotta ask yourself, "Who is he calling?"
他在给谁打电♥话♥
Who's he calling?
你知道我看见什么吗
Do you know what I see?
我看见一个17岁的小孩
I see a kid, 17 years old,
被收买♥♥ 被威胁 不得不服从命令
bribed and threatened into following orders.
(你见过这名女子吗)
下周再见
See you next week.
(最后一次露面 是在海耶斯巷地区 晚10点左右)
喂
Hello?
我见过她 我认识那名女子
I saw her. I know that woman.
是什么让你认为 你见到的人跟传♥单♥上是同一个人
What makes you think the person in the flyer is the same person you met?
在这里 在里奥格兰德城 在郊外的北部
Here. Rio Grande, up in the north country.
她有提起过她的职业吗
Did she say what she did for work?
好像是一名清洁工 - 你知道大概在哪里吗
A cleaner, I think. - Do you know whereabouts?
不知道 但她很喜欢她的工作 说是能改善英语
No. But she liked it, bettering her English.
但她的男友让她别做了
Then her boyfriend told her to give it up.
男朋友
Boyfriend?
某个英国佬 他们同居了之后...
Some Englishman. She moved in with him and after that--
她就不曾来过了 - 我知道了
She stopped coming. - Right.
奥迪那卡女士 你是否知道她的名字
Do you know what her name was, Mrs. Odinaka?
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表