剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
I don't like the look of that.
长官 在她死去之前 受害者玛丽亚
Sir, before she died, the victim, Maria,
她告诉接线员她是海耶斯巷的来电者
she identified herself to the emergency handler as the Hayes Lane caller.
海耶斯巷来电者 - 那个匿名电♥话♥...
The Hayes Lane caller? - The anonymous call that I--
我周三带给你的 - 是的
I brought to you on Wednesday. - Oh, yeah.
所以如果你逮捕了嫌疑人
So, if you manage to apprehend the suspect,
我希望你允许我就那些指控讯问他
I would like your permission to interview him regarding those allegations.
指控 - 阿德莱德伯罗斯的谋杀案
Allegations? - The murder of Adelaide Burrowes.
两个电♥话♥是同一个女人打的 这是你的假设
Two calls, same woman. That's your hypothesis?
是的 - 这也太方便了
It is. - That's very, very neat.
不 玛丽亚德索萨 她告诉接线员“我们以前谈过...”
No. Maria De Souza, she-- She told the call handler, "We talked before--"
对 我们以前谈过 以前谈过 没说在哪 没说什么时候
Yeah, we talked before. Talked before. Didn't say where. Didn't say when.
可我们不能排除这种可能
Well, we can't just rule it out.
这两个女人在身体上有相似的地方
I mean, there are physical similarities between these women.
她们身材类似 都是拉丁裔
They have a-- a similar build. They are both Hispanic.
她们听起来是同一人
They s-- sound the same.
我听说你看到她掉下来
I was told you saw her come off.
是的
Yeah.
我不想居高临下地对你说话
Well, I don't wanna talk down to you,
但我听了电♥话♥的回放 你所说的话 好吗
but I heard a playback of the call and what you said, okay?
你在她生命最后关头给她的建议
Advice you gave in the last moments of her life.
非常正确
That was spot on.
你经受住了考验
You stood up.
你给了她支持
You were with her.
她是那个来电者
She's the caller.
好吧 - 她是海耶斯巷来电者
Okay. - She's the Hayes Lane caller.
且很有可能... - 你看到自己想看到的东西
And there is a good chance-- - You see what you want to see.
我们都会这样
We all do it.
我只想讯问这个人
I just-- I just wanna interview the man.
探长 你和我都想 只是没找到他
You and me both, Detective Sergeant. Alas, he is nowhere to be found.
已经过去十个小时了
It's been 10 hours.
你在浪费时间
You are wasting time.
我会把这当成你头部受伤的结果
I'm gonna put that down to the bump on your head.
我没事
I'm fine.
不 你是袭击的受害者
No. You were the victim of an assault.
你为什么认为他还在这里 - 不是宿醉
What makes you think he's still here? - It's not a hangover.
你在浪费时间 浪费资源
You're wasting time, wasting resources.
你应该到处搜捕 - 回家去 睡一觉
You should be out there looking. - Go home. Get some sleep.
在这个案子里 我们在同一边
We're on the same side here.
(椰子人)
听着 很久之前 他有个女朋友
Listen. He-- He had a girlfriend a long time ago.
和我一样
Same like me.
他说:“蠢贱♥人♥ 从来不听”
He said, "Dumb bitch. Never listen."
从来不让他高兴
Never keep him, you know, happy.
你能告诉我你的名字吗 - 玛丽亚
Can you tell me your name? - Maria.
玛丽亚 好的 玛丽亚
Maria. All right, Maria.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 我们以前谈过
I call you. I talk to you before.
是 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
(海耶斯巷999电♥话♥)
他用刀捅了她好多次 用同一把伤害我的刀
He stabbed her many, many times with the same knife he put in me.
有个人因为杀她 被判坐24年的牢
There's a man in prison doing 24 years for killing her.
他一直说这个人在白十字...
And-- And he keeps saying this guy in, um, Whitecross...
他说他是个大窝囊废...
He says he's such a loser and a--
你这个愚蠢的贱♥人♥
You dumb, stupid bitch.
告诉我你明白 - 我明白
Tell me you understand. - I understand.
叫她 -“那个蠢贱♥人♥ 从来不听”
Get her-- - "That dumb bitch. Never listen."
从来不让他高兴
Never keep him, you know, happy.
我们整理了你在国家数据库中 进行车辆搜索的记录
So, we've made a log of your vehicle searches on the national database.
可以看出 这些都没有案号♥ 没有相关犯罪
As you see, there's no case number for any of these. No attributable crime.
我们需要你做的就是复核每个搜索
So, what we need you to do is to go back through each of these searches
找到并输入相应的案号♥
and find and input the corresponding case number.
我确信你明白 这是违反...
As I'm sure you're aware, it is a violation...
回顾你的值班记录
Walk back through your duty log,
找出案号♥ 把这件事摆平 好吗
dig out the case numbers, get this all squared away, all right?
长官 我想要求 对这两个求救电♥话♥进行法证分♥析♥
Sir, I want to request a forensic voice analysis to test the two emergency calls.
海耶斯巷和昨晚的受害者
Hayes Lane and last night's victim,
来确认到底是不是同一个人
to confirm is it or is it not the same woman.
朱妮 这不是我们的案子 我想这已经很清楚了
Not our case, June. Think that's been made very clear.
长官 海耶斯巷来电者 是指挥控制部门标记出来的
Sir. Sir. The Hayes Lane caller, it was flagged by Command and Control.
是你让我跟进调查的
You asked me to follow it up.
如果来电者是玛丽亚德索萨
If the caller was Maria De Souza,
那我们就可以结案 我只要求这些
then we can close the file. That's all I'm asking.
好吧 听着
Okay, look.
我看到出来你很沮丧
I can see you're upset.
好吗
All right?
说实话 坦白讲 为吉姆考虑一下
Honestly, frankly, spare a thought for Jim.
他独自调查奥克摩尔入室抢劫 是不是
He's a man down on the Oakmoor burglaries. Aren't you, mate?
就这么办吧 好吗 - 是 长官
So, maybe just do that. Yeah? - Yes, sir.
(案件档案)
(被判定谋杀女友的 埃罗尔马西斯的上诉)
(多丽丝马西斯开始上诉)
(复活教会)
准备好了吗
Are we ready?
再来一次 来吧 嘿...
And again! Let's go! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
就这样
Now, here we go.
往旁边 来吧
To the side. Come on.
一切都会很好的 - 我不想别人盯着我看
Everything's gonna be fine for you. I just don't want people staring.
算了吧 你是新娘 亲爱的 今天是你的大日子
Oh, come on. You're the bride, sweetheart. It's your big day.
你得炫耀一下
You've gotta flaunt it.
你是多丽丝马西斯吗
Are you Doris Mathis?
是 我们马上结束了 你先进去吧
Yes. Uh-- Uh, we're almost done here. Just go on through.
我不知道...
I don't know. I just don't know.
来照照镜子
Come and have a look at the mirror.
哇 - 是吧
Oh. Oh, wow. - Yeah, you see?
下周见 - 好的 那就下周见
See you next week. - Okay. See you next week then.
再见
Bye.
我能帮你什么 - 她会看起来非常美
How can I help? She's gonna look amazing.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我是朱妮伦克探长 抱歉打扰你
Uh, my name is DS June Lenker. I'm sorry to bother you.
没事
All right.
拉蒂莎 亲爱的 让我们单独谈一会儿 好吗
Latisha, give us a minute, will you, love?
当然
Sure.
我们在追踪这个人的下落
We're trying to trace the whereabouts of this man.
他叫克莱夫西尔科克斯
His name's Clive Silcox.
警方在抓捕他
He's wanted by police.
我们想找到他可能藏在哪里的线索 他是本地人
We're trying to get a steer on where he might be sheltering? He's local.
所以我们在联♥系♥ 所有可能与他有过交集的人
So, we're just reaching out to anyone that might have come across him
或者认识他的人
or might have been acquainted with him.
你觉得你会不会... - 告诉我
So, do you think that you might-- - Tell me,
你这样一个好女人在警♥察♥局做什么
what's a nice woman like you doing in the police?
你的儿子呢
What about your son?
也许他们以前相互认识
I mean, maybe they knew each other back in the day.
你和我的埃罗尔谈过话
You've been talking to my Errol?
不 为什么 你...
No. I mean, why? Do you--
你觉得他们相互认识吗
Do you think they knew each other?
他有可能去过埃罗尔的公♥寓♥吗 也许他认识阿德莱德
I mean, might he have gone to Errol's flat? Maybe he knew Adelaide?
阿德莱德 你为什么提起阿德莱德
Adelaide? Why are you bringing up Adelaide?
听着 亲爱的
Listen, love.
我不是新手 我的胡扯辨识雷达比大多数人都厉害
I'm not new to this. My bullshit radar is better than most.
我只是在寻求帮助
I'm just-- I'm just trying to get some help here.
你有名片吗 什么探长来着
You got a card, Miss DS-- What is it?
伦克 朱妮伦克
Lenker. June Lenker.
伦克探长 你听着
You listen to me, DS Lenker,
如果你以为你能来这里
if you think you can come up here,
试图把新罪名加在我家埃罗尔头上
trying to pin some fresh trouble on my Errol--
不 那不是我的目的 - 请出去
No, that's not what I'm trying to do. - Get out, please.
是谁派你来的
Who sent you?
是他派你来的吗
Did he send you?
谁 - 赫加蒂
Who? - Hegarty.
和他的手下
And all his boys.
他的团队 他们撒了无数的谎
His crew, they lie and they lie.
并且他们...
And they--
他们夺走了我儿子 你知道
They took away my son, you know.
当你试图为自己辩护 非常礼貌地
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表