剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
Get in the car. Put some--
让我成瘾 好像我是你的宠物
Keeping me hooked like I'm your fucking pet.
你知道吗 难怪妈妈放弃了
And you know what? No wonder Mum gave up.
我是说 谁想和你共度一生
I mean, who would go on living if it meant being with you?
你去穿上一些衣服吧
Go and put some fucking clothes on.
滚开... - 没错 滚开...
Fuck off. Fuck off. - Yeah. Fuck off. Fuck off.
你觉得我们能是怎么认识的
How'd you think we fucking met?
该死的
Fuck!
该死
Shit!
在2011年 不知道你是否还记得
So it was back in 2011, I'm not sure if you remember,
你曾为一个名叫埃罗尔马西斯的人辩护
but you were defending a guy called Errol Mathis.
他好像是招供了
He confessed, if I recall.
我很好奇你和警队侦查组的关系
I'm interested in your relationship with the investigating police team.
你在接受案子之前认识他们吗
Like, did you know any of them prior to the case?
我必须回顾我的记录 - 不需要这么做 我...
I'd have to look at my records. - That's-- There's no need. I--
在记录上...在接过案子的两周之前 你还在为戴思特尼伯拉斯女士辩护
So, it seems that two weeks before, you were defending a Mrs. Destiny Bolasie,
罪名是持有毒品并有贩毒意图
against a charge of possession with intent to supply.
当时负责调查的警员是同一个人
And the investigating officer was the same guy.
是丹尼尔赫加蒂
It was DCI Daniel Hegarty.
我不知道你想查什么
I don't know what you're fishing for.
在你们前往案发现场的途中 有没有发生任何事
Did anything happen on your visit to the crime scene?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你是否全程都伴随你的客户左右
Were you with your client at all times?
那是自然
Of course I was.
赫加蒂侦探总督察是否曾解释 他是如何让埃罗尔招供的
And did DCI Hegarty ever make it clear how he got a confession from Errol?
伦克警官 若你再让我多解释什么
Look, I'm afraid, Officer Lenker, that asking me to go any further
恐怕会让我违反专业保密特权
is asking me to waive professional privilege,
我无法向我客户以外的人透露任何事
which belongs only to my client,
如2007年颁布的法律服务局法1.3e所说
as set out in Section 1.3e of the Legal Services Act of 2007.
想必你也清楚这项条例
I assume you already know that.
若你继续强迫我
But if you continue to push me,
我只好联♥系♥你的上级督察员
I'll have no choice but to contact your duty inspector
然后请他亲自跟你解释
and ask him to explain it to you.
谢谢 卡多纳先生
Well, thank you, Mr. Cardona.
或许你可以让他跟你解释 若诉状律师被认定共谋实施欺诈
Perhaps you could ask him to explain the part about that privilege being void
或任何其他罪行
if the solicitor is found to be in conspiracy to perpetrate a fraud
该特权就会失效
or, by analogy, any other crime.
我先走一步
I'll show myself out.
丽萨 她在那里
Lisa. Where is she?
我刚想和你说...等等 我以为她和你在一起
I was literally just gonna te-- Wait. I thought she was with you.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
她... - 怎么了
She-- - What happened?
她没打电♥话♥给你吗
She didn't call?
你对她说了什么 - 你最好别开始这个话题 好吗
What did you say to her? - Don't fucking start, okay?
听着... - 我去找她吧
Listen-- - I'm gonna go look for her.
不 她应该在回家的路上了
No. She's probably on her way home.
你别去任何地方 我会回家
Don't you go anywhere. I'll go home.
她会坐在门口的台阶上
She'll be there sat on the doorstep.
我的钥匙丢了 不然不会来问你
I lost my keys, or I won't have asked you.
你是要前往哪里吗 - 没错 我45分钟之后有个会议
Have you got somewhere to be? - Yeah, I've got a meeting in 45 minutes.
没错 你逮捕的家伙 公园里的孩童
Yeah, the bloke you arrested. The kid in the park.
没错 她说... - 你是指我的女儿吗
Yeah, she was saying-- - She being my daughter?
她特别开心
She was gassed about it.
开心 - 没错
Gassed? - Yeah.
我认为不可能 - 她很为你骄傲 朋友
I hardly think so. - She's proud of you, man.
不 她才没有
No, she's not.
做些有意义的事 打电♥话♥问一问她的朋友
Make yourself useful. Call around, call her friends.
她没有任何朋友
She hasn't got any friends.
这样啊
Right.
多丽丝 拜托了
Doris, please.
拉蒂莎 再见 - 让我解释一下
Goodbye, Latisha. - Let me explain.
不 你说你要失去孩子了 我帮助了你
No. You told me you were losing your kids. I supported you.
那是事实 - 我不想听
That was true. - I don't want to hear it.
我是想帮忙的 我发誓 - 不 你不想 没有人想帮忙
I wanna help. I swear. - No, you don't. Nobody does.
你不想 我的丈夫不想 埃罗尔也不想
Not you, not my husband, not Errol.
但你可知道 没人在乎
And you know what? Who cares?
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我也不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
(哈克尼山警♥察♥局)
(嘿 我一直在回想我们的谈话)
(我为我的语气不善道歉 我们可以聊一聊吗 )
再见
See ya.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你还记得我在刑侦部的第一天吗
Do you remember my first day in CID?
“克洛伊会带你参观一下的”
"Chloe will show you around."
“你有任何问题就问克洛伊”
"Any questions, just ask Chloe."
“克洛伊 能带新女孩参观一下吗
"Chloe, do you mind just showing the new girl around?
让她觉得...”
Just making her feel really--"
没错...“放松 自在” -“放松 自在”
Yeah, yeah. "At home." Yeah. -"At home."
罗伊的经典风格
Classic Roy.
我不是在针对你
It's not personal.
你知道吗 我只是...
You know? I just--
俨乎其然
Have a massive stick up your ass.
我本来想说“习惯独来独往了”
I was gonna say, "Work better alone."
看来你认为我到处奉承别人
And you think I'm a people pleaser.
不 我没有这么想 这不是事实
No, I don't think that. It's not true.
说实话 这件事与你无关
It's not about you, actually.
也与我无关 但与这份职业有关
It's not about me. It's about this job.
是它的所有... - 是从事这份职业的后果
It's all of it. It's-- - It's in the walls.
没错
Yeah.
你知道最困扰我的是什么吗
Do you know what gets me most?
克劳迪娅梅休礼貌地提出改革 你可曾看见她面对的
You know, Claudia Mayhew politely suggests reform and have you seen all the shit
那些线上攻击吗 简直太可恨了 朋友
that she deals with online? It's disgusting, man.
认真的吗
Seriously?
多个死亡恐吓 我想她应该搬过两次家了
Death threats. She's moved house, I think, twice.
你会看这些东西
You looked at that stuff?
是啊 - 为什么
Yeah. - Why?
你为什么要给他们这份满足感
Why would you give them the satisfaction?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I--
我告诉我自己 知己知彼百战不殆
I tell myself it's about knowing the enemy,
但事实是 我发现我在夜晚时分
but the truth is I just find myself, in the middle of the night,
满腔怒火无法平息
so angry I can't resist.
我就是义无反顾
I'm that kid with the lighter.
就这样...
Just like that...
不撞南墙不回头
Till I get burned.
我知道你的想法
I know what you're thinking, all right?
不...你别说话 懂吗 你只要照着指示去做就行了
No, no. You don't talk, okay? You just do as you're told.
但我能帮助到她
But I'm good for her.
没错 你简直是守护神
Right, some guardian angel you are.
她会跟我说话 她向我倾诉
She talks to me. She tells me stuff.
只要想到你们背着我交往...
The idea of you two, sneaking around behind my fucking back!
我的天啊 她没有背着你做任何事
Oh, for f-- She wasn't going behind your back!
她害怕你 她无法...
She's scared of you. She can't--
你该死的...你就是...
You're so fucking-- You're just--
丽萨...
Lisa!
她敬仰你 但你总是不在
She looks up to you, but you're never there.
你不听她倾诉 你不跟她谈心 什么都不给她
You don't listen. You don't talk. You give her nothing!
什么都没有
Nothing!
怎么 出什么事了
What? What's going on?
发生什么事了
What's wrong?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
好吧 计划有变 你把电♥话♥号♥码给我
Okay, just change of plan. Just get me phone numbers.
她的密友和常去的地方
Any of her cronies. Her hangouts.
你待在原地不动 你能做到吗
You stay exactly where you are. Think you can do that?
保持联络
Stay in contact.
那你的会议怎么办
What about your meeting?
雅各 听着 如果你想去哪里
Hi, Jakey. Listen, I can drop you somewhere,
我可以带你去 只要你在9点到家就行
if you wanna go hang. As long as you're back by 9:00.
不用了 谢谢
No, I'm good, thanks.
我不会冒险 - 好吧
I won't risk it. - Okay.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表