剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
发一封友好 正式的电子邮件
E-mail. Friendly, formal.
有人作出指称 链接在这里 就完事了
Allegation's been made. Here's the link. Move on.
真的吗 - 我觉得还是发电邮吧
Really? - E-mail, I think.
那样更好 是不是 那样你就尽到了...
It's better, don't you? That way you've covered your--
对 好吧
Right. Okay.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thanks. - Sure.
(丹尼尔赫加蒂电邮 标题 答复:埃罗尔马西斯)
(尊敬的赫加蒂侦探总督察 我写信是为了告知)
克洛伊
Oh, Chloe.
那些是要送到哈克尼山的证人陈述吗
Are those the, um, witness statements that are meant to go to Hackney Downs?
是 抱歉 我... - 反正我是顺路
Yeah. Sorry, I-- - Well, I'm going that way anyway.
我带过去好吗 省得你派快递员了
Should I take 'em? Save you sending a courier?
好吧
Sure.
伦克探长 他可以见你了 - 好
DS Lenker? He's ready for you. - Yeah.
探长 丹尼尔赫加蒂 - 朱妮伦克
Sergeant. Daniel Hegarty. - June Lenker.
请走这边
Come on through.
谢谢你抽时间见我
Thanks for seeing me.
对达尔斯顿人♥民♥共和国的朋友们 我不遗余力
Oh, anything for my friends at the People's Republic of Dalston.
部门 - 刑侦部
Department? - CID.
刑侦部 那是核心部门
CID. Where the action is.
“有关一宗案件的信息” 你能亲自来真好
"Information relevant to a case." Good of you to come in person.
我刚好顺路 - 真顺路
Well, I was in the neighborhood. - Oh, some neighborhood.
我还得去送一些文件给你的同事
I also had to run some, uh, papers over for a colleague of yours.
让我猜猜 跨部门工作组
Oh. Let me guess. Inter-branch task force.
帕克希尔庄园的麻烦
The trouble on the Parkhill Estate?
我猜得对吗 - 差不多
Am I warm? - Warm enough.
和我的同事弗拉哈迪探长合作
Working with my colleague, DS Flaherty?
我的团队在和他合作 对
My team is, yeah. Yeah.
好 很好 警力合作
Good, that's good. Joined-up policing.
那么...这...
So, um-- Well--
我正在调查 最初是关于一次电♥话♥的家暴案件
I'm investigating, uh, what was initially a DV case regarding a-a phone call,
紧急求助电♥话♥ 昨晚从海耶斯巷地区打来的
emergency phone call, last night in the Hayes Lane area.
匿名来电者
Anonymous caller.
说葡萄牙语 被她的男朋友攻击
Portuguese speaker, assaulted by her boyfriend.
有生命危险
Active threat to life.
垃圾
Scumbag.
我们抓到他了吗 - 不 还没有
Have we got him? - No, not yet.
我能帮什么忙 我和他打过交道
How can I help? Have I come across him?
我们还不知道名字 不过我来的原因是...
Well, we don't have a name yet, but the reason I'm here--
来电者指称存在错误定罪
The caller, they made an allegation regarding wrongful conviction.
是一起旧案 你作为高级调查官调查过的
It was an old case that you'd worked on as SIO.
好吧 - 是谋杀案
Okay. - A murder.
受害者是阿德莱德伯罗斯
The victim was Adelaide Burrowes.
伯罗斯 20...
Burrowes? Two thousand and...
案子是2012年审理的
Case went to trial 2012.
2012年 是
2012, yeah.
已经这么久了
Already?
被指控的人 - 埃罗尔马西斯
The man charged? - Errol Mathis.
埃罗尔 没钱的辛普森
Errol. Poor man's O.J.
什么
Excuse me?
你的来电者愿意做证人 是吗 还是...
And your caller's come forward as a witness, has she? Or--
不 - 不 那...
No. No. - No? So--
这个来电者
Well, uh, this caller...
她说她的男朋友有几次
...she says her boyfriend, on a number of occasions,
声称自己对谋杀负责
has claimed responsibility for the killing.
你拿到了她这样说的陈述
Oh, you got a statement from her to that effect?
不 如我所说 电♥话♥是匿名的
No, like I said, the-- the-- the call was anonymous.
说到这里 我想...
You know, I think that this calls for a...
喝杯茶
cup of tea.
瓦莱丽
Valerie.
什么事 先生
Yes, sir?
你想喝茶吗 - 不了 谢谢
Would you like a cup of tea? - No, thanks.
你确定 不麻烦 - 是 很确定
You sure? It's no bother. - Yeah, yeah, absolutely.
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
请来一杯茶 谢谢 - 当然 先生
One tea please. Thank you. - Of course, sir.
你的上司知道你来吗
Does your boss know you're here?
是的
Yeah.
这不是评判 只是...你知道
It's no-- It's not a judgment. It's just-- You know.
这名来电者明确地指出了那起犯罪
And this caller referred explicitly to the crime?
她知道足够的细节 让人不容置疑
Well, she knew enough details to leave no room for doubt.
说来听听
Try me.
好吧
Okay.
她知道他服刑的监狱 是白十字
Well, she knew the prison he was serving in, Whitecross.
她还知道刑期是24年
She also knew the length of the sentence, 24 years.
我以为他被判终身监禁
I thought he got life.
不 24年 那是法官建议的最短刑期
No, 24 years. That was the minimum recommended sentence by the judge.
好 是的 好
Good. Yeah, good.
她还知道所用的凶器
She also knew the weapon.
是一把刀
A knife.
对 从未找到 我想...
Right. Was never recovered, I think--
长约18厘米的厨用刀很容易藏匿
Seven-inch kitchen knife is easy to hide.
这个来电者的男朋友说他还留着那个武器
Well, this caller's boyfriend says he still has it. The weapon.
他现在还留着
Does he now?
你在刑侦部多久了
How long have you been in CID?
大约一年半
About a year and a half.
打扰了 给您 先生
Sorry. There you are, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
一年半
Year and a half?
好吧 对
Um... ...okay. Right.
第一 那是很久以前的案子了
One, it was a very long time ago.
第二 我不知道你是否知道
Two, I don't know if you're aware,
当这个案子开始审理的时候 引起了很大的反响
but the case when it went to trial, it caused quite a lot of noise.
那个人 马西斯
And that man, Mathis,
在某些变♥态♥的人心中
in the minds of certain twisted individuals,
笔友 愿意和他结婚 现金
pen pals, offers of marriage, cash.
总之 我的意思是
Anyway, what I'm saying is,
你刚说的一切都已经是公开的了
everything that you've just said is already out there.
属于公共知识领域
It's in the public domain.
所以我听起来像是 可以理解 你的来电者想的是
So it sounds to me like either your caller, quite justifiably, thinks,
“赶上这波潮流 让这家伙吃不了兜着走”
"Jump on the bandwagon, land this guy in hot water."
是 我知道...
Yeah, yeah, I know--
或者这个打她的人
Or this so-and-so who's knocking her about is,
喜欢吹牛
you know, likes to big himself up.
一个残暴的懦夫 副业是做白日梦
A violent coward, you know, with a sideline in fucking fantasy.
这不算专长 对吗 - 是
It's hardly niche, is it? - Yeah,
不过这个电♥话♥是从海耶斯巷打来的
except this call that was made, it was made on Hayes Lane.
从曼宁汉公♥寓♥走到那里只需十分钟
That's like a ten-minute walk from Manningham Flats.
阿德莱德就是在那里被杀的 - 这就对了
That's where Adelaide was murdered. - Well, there you go.
那是当地历史 他是当地粉丝
It's local history. He's a local fan.
你知道他招供了一切
You are aware that he confessed the whole nine yards, as they say.
他后来撤回了招供
Confession that he later retracted.
撤回 对 一旦你让他们见辩护律师 他们都会那样
Retracted. Yeah, they all do that once you get them in a room with a defense lawyer.
对 不过 埃罗尔的团队似乎认为 有上诉的理由
Yeah, well, Errol's team seemed to think there was, you know, grounds for appeal.
他的团队
His team?
你知道马西斯先生为什么被判了24年吗
You do know why Mr. Mathis got 24 years.
有加重情节
There were aggravating circumstances?
她的小儿子帕特里克 不是他的孩子
Her little boy Patrick, not his boy.
帕特里克 六岁
Patrick, six years old.
他隔着墙听到了马西斯的所作所为
He heard everything Mathis did through the wall.
野兽
Animal.
伤势 那家伙完全失控了
The injuries. Completely out of control, that man.
但我们要继续
But we go on.
我们要继续
We go on.
听着 我...
Look, I'm--
我很抱歉 我不...
I'm sorry. I don't--
我不想让你难堪
I don't want to embarrass you, you know.
但某个突然的来电者不说自己的名字
But some caller out of the blue doesn't give her name.
各执一词这种事...
He said, she said, it's--
坦率地说 现在我开始觉得这是个恶作剧
Frankly, at this point, it's starting to sound to me like a prank.
抱歉
Sorry.
但虽然如此
But that said,
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表