剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
如果这是你想做的 那也行
Because I mean, if that is what you wanna do, then that's fine.
我支持你
I'm in.
我是认真的 如果要让他们自食其果 那么...
I'm serious. Right. If this is the medicine they need, then--
我们已经被软禁了
We're already under house arrest.
他们还能对我们做什么
I mean, what else can they do to us?
看你吧 你来做决定
It's up to you. Make the call.
我跟你说 打电♥话♥给那个电视上的女老大
I tell you what, call that boss lady off the telly.
那个红头发的叫什么名字来着 克劳迪娅
The redhead. What's her name? Claudia.
“电视上的红头发” 我该有危机感吗
"The redhead off the telly." Should I be worried?
赶紧打电♥话♥吧
Just make the call.
好 我打电♥话♥ 他们把我的投诉记录在案
Okay, fine. So I make the call. They log a complaint.
他们成立调查小组 调查持续数个月
They set up an inquiry. It goes on for months and months and months,
一直持续 然后呢
on and on, and then what?
你应该听他在电♥话♥里怎么说的 赫加蒂 他很可恶 但也很惊慌
You should've heard him on the phone. Hegarty. He was nasty, but he was rattled.
为什么 他在隐藏什么
Why? What is he hiding?
他们究竟对那可怜女人的儿子做了什么
What exactly did they do to that poor woman's son?
索尼娅打来了 我得走了 - 好
It's Sonya. I should go. - Okay.
我想说的是...
I think what I'm trying to say is--
你需要继续调查
You need to keep pushing.
是
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
你肯定吗
Are you sure?
当然了 你需要什么都行
Course, whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
(汗律师事务所)
所以...
So...
现在呢
What now?
我需要接这通电♥话♥
I should get that.
你好
Hello.
喂 有什么事
Hello, can I help you?
别再调查了
Stop looking.
不好意思 请问你是
Sorry, who is this?
你不知道你是在招惹谁
You don't know what you're messing with.
卡尔拉
Carla?
你是如何知道我的名字的
How do you know my fucking name?
卡尔拉 你在哪里
Carla, where are you?
求你 停下来吧
Please, stop.
我保证我们能帮助你
I promise we can help you.
不 别管我了
No! Just forget me.
忘了我 你要把我害死了
Forget who I am. 'Cause you're gonna get me killed.
不 我们可以护你周全
No. We can keep you safe.
你不相信我 他做过这样的事
You don't believe me. He's done this before.
他会再做一次的
He will do it again.
我们相信你 你只需要把他的名字告诉我们
We believe you. You just need to tell us his name.
我没有任何名字
No goddamn names!
你听得懂吗 他被保护
Do you understand? He's protegido.
被保护
Protected.
被保护
Protected?
怎样被保护 谁在保护他
How? Who's protecting him?
卡尔拉 - 别问了
Carla? - Just stop.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表