剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
你和这位种族主义者 厌女者
your long-standing close relationship with the racist, misogynistic,
还发送死亡威胁的在职警员有长♥期♥关系
death-threat-sending officer involved
说明你完全不适合调查此案
means that you are completely unsuitable for the role.
尽管如此 我还是很乐意 在完成报告之后给你发送一份
However, I would be happy to let you have a copy of the report once I'm done.
种族主义者 厌女者 发送死亡威胁的说法都未经证实
Alleged racist, misogynist, death-threat-giving officer.
你知道她不会把调查权交给你
You can't have thought she'd let you take control,
那你为何还来
so why are you here?
为了表示哀悼吗
To pay condolences?
来保护你的朋友
To protect your friend?
不可能吧
No way.
等一下 搜查还没结束
Wait! We're not done here.
干杯
Cheers!
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. You too.
开心点 总督察 我们在庆祝
Loosen up, Chief. We're celebrating!
(敲门之后稍等片刻)
我尝试打过电♥话♥ 库伊拉成功了 愿神祝福她
I tried calling. Cruella came through, God bless her!
皇家检控署终于有长进了 罪名是谋杀未遂
CPS have finally grown a pair. Attempted murder. That's the charge.
拜托
Come on.
老大 我们抓到枪手了
Boss, we got the shooter.
嘿
Hey.
算了
Never mind.
录影为证 在场的警员有
For the tape, the officers present
丹尼尔赫加蒂侦探总督察 和托尼吉尔福伊尔探长
are DCI Daniel Hegarty and DS Tony Gilfoyle.
时间是2011年9月25日 0点13分
The time is 00:13, 25th of September, 2011.
在场的还有埃罗尔马西斯 和他的诉状律师罗斯卡多纳
Also present are Errol Mathis and his solicitor, Ross Cardona.
据我所知 被害人想要修改之前的口供
I understand that the defendant wishes to revise his earlier statement.
没错
That's correct.
埃罗尔 请你用自己的原话
Errol, in your words.
开始吧 请告诉我
Go ahead, just tell me.
把你告诉我的话再说一次
Tell us like you told me.
我...
I--
我杀了她
I killed her.
请说出姓名
Name, please.
是我杀害了阿德莱德伯罗斯
I killed Adelaide Burrowes.
我从厨房♥抽屉里拿出刀
I took the knife from the kitchen drawer...
好的
Okay.
我刺入她体内
I put it in her.
刺了哪里
Where?
喉咙
Throat.
你把刀子插入她的喉咙
You put the knife in her throat?
没错
Yeah.
你还记得刺了哪里吗
Anywhere else you remember?
胸部 - 还有胸部
Chest. - The chest.
录影为证 在场的警员是丹尼尔赫加蒂侦探总督察
For the tape, the officers present are DCI Daniel Hegarty
还有托尼吉尔福伊尔探长
and DS Tony Gilfoyle.
时间是2011年9月25日 0点13分
The time is 00:13, 25th of September, 2011.
在场的还有埃罗尔马西斯 和他的诉状律师罗斯卡多纳
Also present are Errol Mathis and his solicitor, Ross Cardona.
据我理解 被告人想要修改之前的口供
I understand that the defendant wishes to revise his earlier statement.
没错
That is correct.
埃罗尔
Errol.
埃罗尔 请你用自己的原话
Errol, in your own words.
开始吧 把你告诉我的话再说一次
Go on, like you told me.
没错
Yeah.
我杀了她
I killed her.
请说出姓名
Name, please.
是我杀害了阿德莱德博罗斯
I killed Adelaide Burrowes.
刺了哪里
Where?
喉咙 你把刀子插入她的喉咙
Throat. In her throat? You put the knife in her throat?
没错
Yeah.
刺了哪里
Where?
喉咙
Throat.
喉咙 你把刀子插入她的喉咙
In her throat? You put the knife in her throat?
没错
Yeah.
你还记得刺了哪里吗
Anywhere else you remember?
胸部 - 还有胸部
Chest. - The chest?
喉咙
In her throat?
没错
Yeah.
你还记得刺了哪里吗
Anywhere else do you remember?
胸部 - 还有胸部
Chest. - The chest.
她的胸部和喉咙
Her chest and her throat.
她的胸部和喉咙
Her chest and her throat.
这是站不住脚的
They won't stand up.
你在给他提供答案
You were giving him the answers.
这个国家没有任何陪审团 会赞同你这种说法
There's not a jury in the country that will ever see that.
你居然没有否认
That's not a denial.
报告上说这段审讯的影像受损
The footage from this interview was reported damaged.
我不需要解释... - 你没有否认
I don't need to explain-- - That's not a denial.
有清白之人在蹲监狱
There is a man in prison.
罪犯还在逍遥法外
There is another man out there,
在某处 和一个 生命受到威胁的女人在一起
somewhere, with a woman whose life is in danger.
你能否花一秒钟去理解
Can you comprehend, even for just one second,
这件事不止关系到你
that this is not about you?
你和埃罗尔之间究竟发生了什么
What happened between you and Errol?
他的记忆是如何突然恢复过来的
How is it that his memory just suddenly returns?
还有为何他似乎总是在寻求你的指引
And why does it feel like he's looking to you for guidance?
艾坪森林里有长尾小鹦鹉
There are parakeets in Epping Forest.
你可知道
Did you know that?
据说有两只鹦鹉逃离了 艾塞克斯郡的一个鸟舍
Apparently, two birds escaped from an aviary in Essex
这是100多年前的事
over 100 years ago.
这些鹦鹉现在无处不在
Now they're everywhere.
发生了什么
What happened?
赫加蒂侦探总督察 时间到了
DCI Hegarty, it's time.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
好
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表