剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
喂…你有在听我说话吗
Oi, oi! Are you listening to me?
我一直在跟你说 我有我自己的观察
I've been telling you, I've got some observations of me own.
不是的…伙计 我不是…
No, no, no, man. I'm not--
喂
Hello?
是的 朗特里公园发生了枪击事件
Yeah, there's been a shooting in Rowntree Park.
我知道了 你本人还安全吗
Okay, caller, are you safe?
这里有个年轻小伙 他应该是中枪了
There's a lad. I think he's been shot.
你能看见…枪击还在继续吗
Can you see-- Are there shots still being fired?
我不知道
I don't know!
他就躺在那里 一动不动的
He's just lying there. He's not moving!
犯罪记录
第一季第三集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
是的 约翰 我此刻正在朗特里公园
Well, yes, John, here I am at Rowntree Park
就在伦敦哈克尼山一带
in London's Hackney Downs area.
一名小男孩在放学回家的路上中弹
A young boy is believed to have been shot on his way home from school
被目击者描述为路过式袭击
in what witnesses describe as a drive-by attack.
此事正是数月里发生的一系列
This would appear to be just the latest
帮派相关的暴♥力♥案件里最新的事件
in a string of violent gang-related incidents in recent months.
如你所见 整座公园…
And as you can see, the entire park…
(你见过这名女子吗)
(若有相关线索 请拨电至以下号♥码)
(自动车牌识别违规名单 朱妮伦克搜索结果)
(已添加提交内容)
好了 大家都听着
All right, listen up, everyone.
我刚收到消息 有个重要案件
Okay, I've just had word that we're now looking at a major incident
是在朗特里公园的枪击案件
following the shooting at Rowntree Park.
可能与帮派有关
Possibly-slash-probably gang related.
哈克尼山在尝试部署更多警员
Hackney Downs are looking to deploy extra officers.
若你们有人能自愿参与 我将感激不尽
So, if any of you are able to volunteer, it would be appreciated.
高级调查官是赫加蒂侦探总督察
The SIO is a DCI Hegarty.
我所知道的只有这些
That's the only details I've got right now,
请大家明白前路艰难 我们的资源也会很紧张
but just know that we're gonna be pushed, our resources are gonna be stretched.
所以我需要大家专注
So, you need to focus here.
至少那小孩还活着
At least the lad's alive.
活着 除了活着也一无所有了 家碧 给他们看看X光
Alive? Sure. What's left of him. Gabby, show my friend here the X-ray.
让你大饱眼福
Feast your eyes.
9毫米
Nine millimeter.
还在他的脑袋里吗
It's still in his head?
他们刚帮他包扎好伤口 现在等消肿
They've patched him up, but they're waiting for the swelling to go down
像肿疼的大拇指一样
like it's a fucking sore thumb.
我已经告诉外科医生我们需要那枚子弹
I told the surgeon we need that bullet.
越早取得子弹 枪♥支♥搜索工作越早开始
The sooner we have it, the sooner we can start searching for the firearm.
文书工作如何了
What's the paperwork?
外部警员能立刻参与部署
Outsider officers all available for immediate deployment.
很好 我来决定派谁去
Yeah, I will be the judge of that.
是吗
Yeah?
(部署名单)
(侦缉警司 坎贝尔 伦克探长)
不行 我跟他的母亲聊过
No, I talked to the mother.
我们不能直接让她曝露在镜头前
We can't safely put her in front of the cameras.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这有助于观众共情和理解事发经过
I think it would really resonate and give 'em a full picture.
女士 请你稍等一下 好吗
Ma'am? Would you give me a moment, please?
好的 -谢谢
Okay. -Thank you.
伦克探长 欢迎你加入
DS Lenker. Welcome aboard.
谢谢 长官
Thanks, sir.
来 帮媒体选个幸运儿吧
Here. Pick a winner. For the press.
谢谢你愿意前来
Thanks for coming out.
很高兴看到你自愿参与
Glad to see you putting your hand up.
是的 我也有儿子 所以…
Yeah, well, I've got a son of my own, so…
我就是想帮忙
I just wanna help.
很好
Good. Good.
瓦莱丽 -是
Valerie. -Yeah?
拿给通讯部门 -好的
For the Comms Office. -Sure.
你还好吗
You okay?
还行
Yeah.
视讯链接已经在车厢里为你备好了
Zoom link's all set up for you in the wagon.
追踪海耶斯巷来电者的工作如何了
How are you getting on tracking our Hayes Lane caller?
我是用应急服务机构追踪的
Oh, well, I flagged it with emergency services, you know,
万一她又拨电来 不过我是说…
in case she makes contact again, but, I mean,
那之后… -你尽力了
beyond that-- -You did your best.
别太苛求自己
Don't beat yourself up.
我没有 长官
No, sir.
你为什么来这里 我以为你讨厌他
What are you doing here anyway? I thought you hated him.
我五分钟之后就走
Leaving in five.
你是朱妮伦克
June Lenker?
不 不好意思 我… -我只是开玩笑
No. Sorry, D-- -Just my little joke.
我是你今日的搭档 算是赎罪
I'm with you today. For my sins.
我是金卡德威尔 -是 我知道你是谁
Kim Cardwell. -Yeah, I know who you are.
很好
Good.
你知道这一区有多少帮派横行吗
Do you know how many gangs are operating in this area?
17个 -天啊
Seventeen. -Wow.
这还只是记录在案的
That we know about.
他们对这一区的小孩来说是超级英雄
And they are superheroes to the kids around here.
这样啊 -我们还是可以例行公事
Right. -I mean, we could do our bit.
敲门走访 但我跟你们说 没人会透露任何线索
We can knock on doors, but I'm telling you now, no one will talk.
这里的人不会 -所以意义是
Not here. -So, what's the point?
没有任何意义
There is no point.
若机会出现 我们得走暗的
Now, when it comes, if it comes, we'll get it from underground.
线人 任何隐蔽的来源
Informants. Covert sources.
大家聚过来 伦克探长 你也是
Gather round! You too, DS Lenker.
来吧 能跟众多警员共事是我的荣幸
Come on. Right. It's so great to have gotten so many officers before me.
你好 我是赫加蒂
Hi. It's Hegarty.
情报
Information.
是的 在公园的小孩
Yeah, this kid in the park.
我知道 九 九岁
I know. Nine. Nine years of age.
没错 你是位母亲 当然了
Oh, yeah, you're a mother. Of course you are.
没错 差不多 我不在乎…
Yeah. Give or take. I don't care. I don't care.
听着…
Listen t--
行 我给你个人情 你也得给我个人情
Yeah, I can do you a favor, but you gotta do me a favor.
我可以帮他说句好话
I could put a word in for him.
听着 我平时不求人 但你是我唯一的希望
Listen, I wouldn't normally do this, but you're the only one I can ask.
没错 探探风声 看会有什么收获
Yeah. Put the feelers out. See what comes back.
和雅各布一起的男孩都是谁
Who are those boys Jacob's with?
亲爱的 他们只是小男孩
They're just boys, love.
妈 我知道 但他平时一起玩耍的朋友们呢
Yeah, I know that, Mum. But where's his usual gang?
乃因那一帮朋友呢
Naveen and that lot?
他们有点…怎么说来着
Well, they were a bit-- What's the word?
书呆子气
Nerdy.
也许是吵架了
Maybe they had a falling out?
他没跟我提起过
He never told me about it.
你真搞笑
You're hilarious.
你吃东西能更大声些吗 -他只是在尝试不同的东西
Could you eat any louder? -He's trying stuff out.
这很正常 -东伦敦区的警♥察♥们
It's normal. -Police in East London
在寻找目击证人提供更多关于
are appealing for witnesses this evening, after the shooting of a schoolboy
朗特里公园男童射击案的线索
in Rowntree Park earlier today.
(东伦敦区射击案)
九岁男童艾萨克维特洛目前生命垂危
Nine-year-old Isaac Whitlow, who remains in critical condition…
我的天啊 是他吗
Oh, my goodness. Is that him?
此次枪案中… -什么
…was found to have suffered… -What?
头部中弹… -跟你工作有关的男孩
…a single gunshot to the head… -The boy from your work?
他当时在放学回家的路上… -没错
…as he made his way home from school… -Yeah.
当时下午4点左右
…just after 4 p.m.
该死的 我忘说了 雅各布的父亲来过电♥话♥
Oh, shit. I forgot to say. Jacob's father called.
扎克 他想要什么
Zac? What does he want?
东伦敦区警♥察♥… -他认识受害者家庭
Police in East London… -They know the family.
莫洛娃和男童母亲 他们都参与了家长教师协会
Morowa's on the PTA with the boy's mum apparently.
毫不意外
Of course she is.
他们都在问“他会没事吧 ”
They were like, "Is he gonna be all right?" You know?
我会给他回电
I'll call him.
若受害者是黑人 他们还会这么在乎吗
Do you think they'd make such a fuss if he was a Black boy?
我也有相同的疑问
Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing.
你们俩真是的 你们想要什么 奖励吗
Oh, God, you two. What do you want? A gold star?
经过一轮走访
Into their investigations on the ground,
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表