剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
I thought, "Was that him? Was that the man I saw?"
那你为何不回去承认你的失误
So why didn't you go back, say you made a mistake?
拜托 你也清楚 哈克尼山的侦探们有什么德性
Come on. You know the detectives down in Hackney Downs.
老警♥察♥和右翼党派们同流合污
Coppers with friends in these far-right groups.
法♥西♥斯♥主义 斗争联盟
Fascist people, combat league.
这么说是没错 但是你可以... - 听着
Yeah, but you could've-- - Listen.
人们会看到 人言可畏
People see, people talk.
我当时不想惹麻烦
I didn't want no trouble.
好吧
Okay.
我每日都在反思
You know, I think about it every day...
我自己犯下的事
what I did.
愚蠢至极
Stupid.
告诉他...
Tell him...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry for everything.
我会的
Yeah.
你确定他是我们要找的摩斯塔法
And you're sure he's our Mostapha?
他没否认 - 不可思议
He didn't deny it. - Unbelievable.
我认为他在某种程度上感到解脱了 终于可以把事情说出口
I think he was relieved, on some level, to finally get it off his chest.
你认为他会愿意修改证词吗
Do you think he'd be willing to revise his statement?
要他确认他见到的就是埃罗尔
Confirm it was Errol he saw?
我不知道 可能吧 但是索尼娅 你来告诉我
I don't know. Maybe? But, Sonya, come on. Tell me.
在12年之后
Twelve years down the line,
上诉委员会真的能带来可观的变化吗
is that really gonna move the needle with an appeals panel?
刚刚有一个男人看着我的眼睛
Listen though, you know, a man just looked me in the eye
跟我说他不认为埃罗尔当时在公♥寓♥里
and told me that he doesn't think that Errol was there in that flat.
他是清白的吧 所以...
He's innocent, yeah? So--
等一等 那是我的车子
Wait a minute. That's my car.
那是我的车
That's my car!
该死的
Fuck.
该死的
Fuck.
你还好吗
You okay?
他会在这里多久呢
How long is he gonna be here?
一日无休 为了确保你会完成功课
24-7, to make sure you finish your homework.
真搞笑
Hilarious.
别对毛奶奶说漏嘴了 好吗 你知道她的性子
Not a word to Nana Mo though, okay? You know what she's like.
就算是这样 24小时的保护还挺酷的
Still, I mean, 24-hour protection's pretty cool.
不 这其实很荒谬 完全是在浪费钱
No, it's ridiculous actually. It's a total waste of money.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
别动 你们都别动
Don't move. Both of you.
别紧张 只是...
Don't stress. Just...
你不用过来的
You didn't have to come.
我对这一切感到很抱歉 但这是我的决定
I'm sorry about all this, but it was my decision.
我们不需要这些
Well, we don't need it.
若有人在搞针对性威胁
If there's someone out there making targeted threats,
想警告你不要找出对艾萨克开枪的人
trying to warn you off of, you know, going after Isaac's shooter,
但愿他们不知道你的地址
God forbid they get a hold of your address.
是我的错 我不应该让你出现在镜头之前
My fault. I should never have put you in front of the cameras.
我们必须让你停止调查
We're gonna have to stand you down from the investigation.
为什么
Why?
因为网上有些风声
There's been some activity online.
什么...风声
Some act-- What?
是帮派相关的 在展示他们的下一个举动 你懂吧
Gang stuff. Showing off what they'll do next, you know?
我们想要把这些内容从网上撤掉 但没那么简单
We're trying to get it taken down but it's not a walk in the park.
这很常见 你别上网搜 懂吗
It's pretty standard fare. Just don't look, all right?
你无需担心
It's nothing to worry about.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
懂了吗
You got it?
也许你可以...
You can maybe start...
把镜头转过来 转过来
Flip the camera. Flip it.
没错 伙计 我们在外面
Yeah, man. Yeah, we're out here.
赶紧的 - 退后
Hurry up. - Back up.
警♥察♥去死...
Fuck the feds. Fuck the feds.
(燃烧吧 #废除规则 #燃烧吧宝贝 #警♥察♥去死)
别再惹我们了
Don't ever mess with us again.
(罪有应得 #暴♥乱♥一族 招惹我们你就死)
(朱妮 我们知道你住在哪里)
我想帮忙 杰森
I wanna help you, Jason.
我想保护你
I wanna protect you.
你能让我帮你吗
Will you let me do that?
只要把名字说出来就好
Just give me the name.
长官 - 朱妮
Sir? - June.
你到警局之后能否通知我们一声
Can you give us a shout as soon as you get in, please?
这恐怕是一件急事
It's a matter of some urgency, I'm afraid.
是有关日志表的事吗 我都填好了
Look, is this about the log sheets? Because I filled them in.
那个目前还在审查中
That's still under review.
但我有这个义务告知你
But I do have a duty to inform you
有个关于你的新投诉
that a new complaint has been made against you.
你说什么
Sorry, what?
是一项职场霸凌的指控
It's an allegation of workplace bullying.
朱妮
June.
朱妮 我知道这很难接受
June. I know, it's a lot to take in.
对 你说得没错
Yeah, I'm not gonna argue with that.
我需要对所有参与方保持公正
I've got to be fair to all parties.
什么参与方 - 你知道我不能透露任何事
What parties? - You know I can't get into that.
也是
Right.
不好意思 长官 只是我又多了一个压力源 明白吗
Right. Sorry, sir. It's just another thing, you know?
我能明白
I know.
他让我停止调查了 你知道这件事吗
You know, he had me taken off the investigation. Do you know that?
这个“他”指的是
"He" being?
是的 我知道这件事
Yes, I'm aware.
我的车被烧了
My car, torched.
我知道 我们随时愿意支持你 - 你必须承认...
I know. And we are all here for you. - I mean, you've got to admit...
什么
What?
这也太巧了吧
Well, it's a bit convenient, isn't it?
朱妮
June.
长官 那个人是如何知道我泊车的地点
Sir, how did that guy know where I was parked?
我知道这听起来很荒诞
I know how this sounds. I know this sounds a bit mad.
但我们的车辆都是被追踪的 - 拜托了
But our vehicles, they're all tracked. - Oh, for crying out loud.
赫加蒂打了一个电♥话♥ 要了一个人情
Hegarty makes a call. He pulls in a favor.
拜托了 - 然后今天我就变成一个霸凌者了
Come on. - And then now, today, I'm a bully?
拜托 你必须承认
I mean, come on. You've got to admit
这个时间点太巧了 - 别说了
the timing is perfect. - Stop.
朱妮
June.
告诉我 你是否听说过 名叫阿密特希克的人
Tell me something. Have you ever heard of a man named Amit ?eker?
没有吗 28岁的土耳其人
No? Twenty-eight years old, Turkish descent.
在你异想天开的时候
Well, back here on planet Earth,
大概在两个小时之前
as of, I don't know, about two hours ago,
有着这个名字的人被逮捕了 嫌疑是射击了你的受害者
a man of that name was picked up on suspicion of the shooting of your victim.
那个小男孩 艾萨克维特洛
Your lad, Isaac Whitlow.
没错 有人给了赫加蒂一个名字
Yeah. Hegarty was fed a name.
整个调查组彻夜未眠 持续调查
The team worked literally through the night.
简直是警界模范 追踪这个小伙到坎普街上的贩毒屋
Model policing. Tracing the fellow to a trap house off the old Kemp Road.
所以是他吗 开枪的人
And is it him? The shooter.
没错
Yeah.
他们是如何知道的
Well, how do they know?
证据确凿
It's all there.
物证还有人证
Physical evidence, sworn testimony.
律师在尝试认罪协商 但赫加蒂不接受
Lawyer's trying to cut a deal, but Hegarty's having none of it
因为他想指控谋杀未遂
'cause he's pushing for attempted murder.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
珍妮 艾萨克的母亲 她会...
Jenny, Isaac's mum, she'll be...
会希望我当时在场
Wish I'd been there.
我明白
I know.
听你昔日上司的一句劝 放手吧
Look, take a steer from your old boss. Let it go.
撇开相貌不说 丹算得上是一名好警♥察♥
Because despite appearances, Dan is one of the good ones.
更何况是有人脉的警♥察♥
And not without a friend or two.
你别忘了
So there's that.
嘿 我工作的地方有剩下的食材 所以...
Hey. We had some leftovers at work, so...
这是你做的 - 是
What, you made this? - Yeah.
听着... - 这是意大利千层面
Listen-- - It's lasagna.
为了表达谢意之类的
To say thank you or whatever.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表