剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
It's work.
好的 那我们搭巴士 好吗
Oh, okay. Well, then we'll get the bus, shall we?
你瞧 有人站出来了...
See, someone's come forward, uh, um--
好的 没事
It's okay. It's fine.
嗨 你是道恩吗 道恩泰勒
Hi, um, are you Dawn? Dawn Taylor?
是的 - 打扰你了
That's right. - Sorry to bother you.
我是朱妮伦克探长
My name is DS June Lenker.
我在寻找一个你认识的人 克莱夫西尔科克斯
I'm trying to trace a man you were acquainted with, Clive Silcox?
我听说你们在2018年时认识
I gather you knew each other back in 2018.
你知道在哪能找到他吗
Do you have any idea where he may be found?
或者他的朋友 他可能去的地方...
Or any friends? Places he might--
不知道 - 不知道 好吧
No. No? Okay. Okay.
跟我来
Come with me.
好吧 谢谢你的时间
Okay. Well, thank you for your time.
为什么不
Why not?
我妈妈
My mum.
ZYD 这是朱妮伦克探长
Zero Yankee Delta. This is DS June Lenker.
我在魏尔伦路70号♥
I am at 70 Verlaine Road.
我相信我看到了克莱夫西尔科克斯
I believe I have a sighting on Clive Silcox.
收到 结束
All received, over.
支援警车正在赶去
Support vehicles are on their way.
有多远
How far away?
ZDB 大约六分钟
Zero, delta, bravo. ETA six minutes.
六分钟后到达 请留在原地
Six minutes away. Remain where you are.
等待支援小组 结束通话
Wait for the support team, over.
收到
Copy.
(我爱你)
(里奥来电)
ZDY 房♥子里面有动静 结束
Zero Delta Yankee. There is a disturbance inside of the house, over.
待命 支援小组在路上
Stand by. Support team's on its way.
该死
Oh, fuck this.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open the door.
警♥察♥
Police!
ZDY 房♥子里面正在发生袭击
Zero Delta Yankee. There is an assault inside of the house.
发生什么事了 - 我能进入你的花♥园♥吗
What's happening? - Can I get access to your garden?
行 - 等待支援小组
Yeah. - Stand by for the unit support.
所有警员
All units. All units.
ZDY 请求紧急消防协助
Zero Delta Yankee. Urgent firefighting assistance requested.
ZDY 请重复
Zero Delta Yankee, please repeat.
ZDY 请重复
Zero Delta Yankee, please repeat.
ZDY 请重复
Zero Delta Yankee, please repeat.
我说房♥子着火了
I said the house is on fire!
请求紧急消防协助
Requesting urgent firefighting assistance.
喂
Hello?
道恩
Dawn?
喂
Hello?
有人吗 - 救命 我们在这里
Is anybody in here? Help! Help! We're in here!
躲开门
Get away from the door!
出来 下楼去
Get out! Go downstairs!
快
Go!
朱妮
June.
朱妮
June.
什么
Yeah?
这不是我给你的
This did not come from me.
发誓
Swear.
你拿到了病理报告
You got the pathology report?
发誓
Swear.
我发誓
I swear.
你看完之后马上删除
Delete it the second that you are done.
好
Yeah.
(病理报告 玛丽亚德索萨)
(这是机密报告)
准备好了
Ready?
是
Yeah.
他知道我会参加会议吧
He does know that I'll be attending the meeting?
是的 实际上 是他建议的
Yes. As a matter of fact, he suggested it.
感谢你们抽出时间来...
Well, thank you both for taking the time, um--
我们至少能做这些 - 突发消息
Oh, it's the least we could do. - So, breaking news.
克莱夫西尔科克斯供认了谋杀
Clive Silcox confessed to the murder.
太好了
Fantastic.
他很容易就招供了 不是吗
He rolled over easy, didn't he just?
谋杀玛丽亚德索萨 逃避被捕
Murder of Maria De Souza. Evading arrest.
他找茬找错了警官
Well, he picked on the wrong officer there.
确实
Indeed.
我们问“为什么杀她 ” 猜他怎么说
We asked, "Why did you kill her?" You know what he said?
她把油漆溅到地毯上了
She spilt paint on the rug.
不 - 地毯上的油漆
No. - Paint on the rug.
你以为自己听过各种动机了
Just when you think you've heard it all.
皇家检控署批准了 所以三小时前我们指控了他
CPS gave us the nod, so we charged him as of three hours ago.
所以我们都准备好了
So, we're good to go.
我希望你允许我讯问西尔科克斯
I'd like your permission to interview Silcox.
关于什么 - 谋杀阿德莱德伯罗斯
Regarding? - The murder of Adelaide Burrowes.
这是一个旧案 是20...
It's an old case. It's, um, twen-- Two thousand and--
2011年 是一起旧的谋杀案
Uh, 2011. 2011. Eleven. It's an old murder.
男朋友 埃罗尔马西斯在服刑...
Boyfriend, Errol Mathis, serving...
24年 - 是 我只想和他谈谈
Twenty-four years. - Yeah. I just want to talk to him.
是 好吧 我想我们应该把话说清楚
Yeah. Okay, I think we should clear the air here, you know?
彻底解决这件事
And thrash this one out.
好吧 探长...你介意我叫你朱妮吗
Okay, Detective Le-- Do you mind if I call you June?
当然可以 - 好吧 朱妮
Sure. - Okay, June.
你有什么新的信息证明 克莱夫西尔科克斯当时和阿德莱德伯罗斯
What new information do you have putting Clive Silcox in that flat
在同一所公♥寓♥
with Adelaide Burrowes?
他当时在本地
He was local at the time.
湖街24B
24B Lake Street.
正确
That's right.
距离塔楼只有500米 - 很大的一个街区
Only 500 meters from the Towers. - The big old neighborhood.
西尔科克斯曾被指控对女性施暴
Silcox had a history of allegations of violence against women.
一次在2009年 然后...
Once in 2009, and then--
2011年5月 还有什么
May 2011. Yeah. What else?
他们上过同一所学校 西尔科克斯和埃罗尔马西斯
They went to school together. Silcox and Errol Mathis.
圣约瑟夫中学 两千多名学生
St. Joseph's. Two thousand plus kids.
相隔两年级
A couple of years apart.
西尔科克斯有个姐姐叫丽安 和埃罗尔的表亲关系密切
Silcox had a sister, Leanne, who was close with Errol's cousin.
表亲 是 我们都有表亲 有些人更多些
Cousin? Yeah, we've all got cousins. Some more than others.
你讯问过他吗
Did you even interview him?
朱妮... - 以便把他从你的调查中排除
June-- - To eliminate him from your investigation?
朱妮 告诉我 你熟悉“无意识偏见”这个词吗
Tell me, June, are you familiar with the term "unconscious bias"?
我参加了息工日 我活该 我得到了徽章
I did the away day, for my sins. I got the badge.
非常非常有教育意义
It was all very, very instructive.
你看 关于无意识偏见...
Now, you see, the thing about unconscious bias--
我知道无意识偏见是什么
I'm aware of what unconscious bias is.
是 这是为了后排的反应慢的人 无意冒犯你 罗伊
Yeah, well it's for the slow ones at the back. No offense, Roy.
有时候一名警官 会将特定的扭曲观点带进一个案子
Sometimes, you see, an officer can bring to a case a certain distorted view.
恕我直言 因为他们的既有成见
Owing to their own, dare I say it, preexisting prejudice.
成见 成见
Pr-- Prejudice. Prejudice?
好吧 我们折中吧 信心
Okay. All right. Well, let's split the difference. Faith?
信念 怎么样
Conviction? How about that?
瞧 朱妮相信这个埃罗尔马西斯
See, June here, she's got a conviction that this Errol Mathis,
一个男人 为了记录 是西非血统 是吗
a man... ...for the record, of West African heritage, yeah?
被冤屈了 原因不明
Has been hard done by for, uh, reasons that are opaque.
除了有一通紧急求救电♥话♥
Except there was an emergency phone call.
再真诚一点 两通电♥话♥ 两个女人
Once more with feeling. Two phone calls. Two women.
两通电♥话♥ 一个女人
Two phone calls. One woman.
我们不能排除这个可能性
We can't-- We cannot rule it out.
你知道有多少女人是家暴的受害者
You are aware of how many women were the subject of domestic abuse
仅仅去年在这个城市 你当然知道
in this city, last year alone? Of course you are.
几乎有25万 - 是 哇 几乎25万人
Almost a quarter of a million. - Yeah. Wow, almost a quarter of a million.
两人都说葡萄牙语
Both Portuguese speakers.
葡萄牙语 那是很大一群人
Portuguese, that's a broad church.
就目前在这里就有八 九万人
We're talking about 80,000, 90,000 right here, right now.
为此我们应该要求进行法证专家分♥析♥...
Which is why we should commission forensic expert analysis...
天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
来确认两通电♥话♥ 到底是不是同一个女人打的
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表