剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
她是对的
She was right.
凶手是这个男人 不是你
It was this man. It wasn't you.
托尼
Tony.
你对那根棍子真是物用其极
You're milking that stick, I see.
请你反省一下态度 好吗 这算什么 是在施舍怜悯吗
What, have a word with yourself, will you? What's this? The pity shuffle?
你才不值得怜悯
I've come to the wrong house for that.
我跟律师聊过了 验尸官给出了建议
I talked to the rep. Pending advice from the coroner,
他们可以说服皇家检控署指控鲁莽驾驶
they think they can talk the CPS down to reckless driving.
而不是谋杀罪
No murder charge.
这真是...
That's...
没错 这真是...天啊
Yeah, that's-- Oh, God.
另一件事呢 叫什么来着
And what about the other thing? The-- What's the name?
恶意评论罪 你被保释了 事情解决了
The malicious communication charge? Well, you got bail, so that's good.
你听说埃罗尔的事了吗
Did you hear about Errol?
听说了 居然被他逃走了 那个混♥蛋♥
Yeah. He got away with it, the sick bastard.
所以...
So...
我们接下具体来会如何
Where does all that leave us, exactly?
内部调查
Well, internal investigation.
大概让我们上一些课程之类的
What, send us on a couple of courses, that sort of thing?
不 恐怕这一次要完蛋了
No. Game over, I'm afraid.
你应该告诉我的 托尼
You should've told me, Tony.
对不起 我以为你刚刚在开玩笑
Sorry. I thought you were fucking joking there.
你是否知道斯特凡是凶手
Did you know Stefan killed her?
不 我并不知道 因为他不是凶手
No, I did not know that 'cause he didn't do it.
在她遇害之时 他有不在场证明吗
Have an alibi for when she died?
我必须查看我的笔记
I would have to check my notes.
我已经看过你的笔记了
I checked your notes.
没有他的不在场证明 只有他妻子的
There's no mention of any alibi, only the wife.
我们也深知她不在现场 - 那你还要我说什么
And we know she wasn't there. - What are you asking me for then?
你们做了什么交易
What was the trade?
我们没有做交易
There weren't no trade.
为了从调查名单中被移除 他给了你什么好处
What did he offer you in return for dropping him from the inquiry?
你记得那一群戴头巾的暴徒吗
Do you remember that bunch of psychotic ragheads
在埃德蒙顿的回♥教♥堂的那一群
from the mosque in Edmonton, yeah?
记得吗 - 是斯特凡
You remember them? - That was Stefan.
完全正确
Hundred percent.
反恐小组揽走所有功劳
Counter-terror run off with all the credit.
不难想象
Not hard to imagine.
没错 就是他 是他让这件事顺利开始
Yeah. Well, that was him. He got the ball rolling.
那件事做得很好 托尼
Well, that was good work, Tony.
没错 是不错
Yeah. Good work.
没错 世上还有人活着 多亏了他
Yeah, there's people above ground thanks to that man.
我赞同 他确实不是十全十的好人 是吧
I mean, fair enough. You know, he weren't exactly an angel, was he?
我们偶尔需要充耳不闻 是吧
Sometimes you gotta look the other way, huh?
钱的来历不明 身上到处都是伤痕
Money coming in from God knows where. Cuts and bruises.
还要被逮捕 - 天啊 每个人都有这样的经验
And arrest. - We've all been there. Christ.
高级调查官手册里也不曾提及这些吧
It's not in the SIO manual, is it?
但你必须权衡利弊
But you have to weigh up the good.
偶尔需要视而不见
Turn a blind eye now and then.
是一种算计
It's a calculation.
这就是游戏规则
That's the game.
披着羊皮的狼
Shepherd to the wolves.
正是我想说的
That's all I'm saying.
但那不算数 托尼 谋杀并不算数
But not that, Tony. Not murder.
谋杀不算吗
Right. Not murder?
你打算这样跟斯特凡的妻子解释吗
Do you wanna try that one out on Stefan's missus?
这很可笑吧
Funny though, innit?
就是说 这些年作为高级线人
That after all these years working as a top-level informant,
只不过是在被判刑之前被爆头
he just happens to get his head blown off on his way in.
我是说 你必须承认 这太巧了
I mean, you've gotta admit it's very convenient.
大家都是这么想的吗
Is that the buzz online, is it?
你肯定给谁告密了 你以为我这么笨吗
You had a word. Yeah, what, you think I'm stupid?
你给帕克希尔帮通风报信 跟他们说他为警♥察♥办事
You had a word with the Parkhill gang. Told 'em he was snitching.
“若想除掉他 现在是最好的机会”之类的 对吧
"If you wanna get him, now's your chance" sort of thing. Didn't you, mate?
那个人在你的看管之下犯下的罪行
The evil that man got up to on your watch,
卷入金钱和女人相关的纠纷
with money and the birds and all the rest of it.
他会让你像贝尔格拉诺号♥一样沉入海底
He'd have sunk you like the fucking Belgrano.
我的腹部也中弹了
I got shot in the stomach.
只不过是附带损害
Collateral damage.
说的没错 你中了一枪 他却中了六枪
Yeah. One for you. Six for him.
而你此刻还站在这里 完好无损... 那个小伙名叫什么来着
And here you are, up on your feet like that-- What's his name, that fella?
叫... - 托尼
The-- - Tony.
名叫拉撒路 那个行走的尸体
Lazarus. The corpse that walked.
我必须承认你确实长得像丧尸
You got the looks for it, I'll give you that.
简直是最佳配角
Central casting you are.
我向天发誓 你可以查看我的通话记录
I swear to God. I swear to God, you can check all of my phone records.
我从未给任何人通风报信
I never tipped anyone off.
是金
Kim.
金 我没对他提起任何事
Kim? I never said a word to Kim.
你当然没有 这就是重点 你不必提起
Of course you didn't. That's the whole fucking point. You didn't have to.
你从未提起任何事 因为向来是我们替你做肮脏事
You never did 'cause we've done all your fucking dirty work,
你也清楚 你这个该死的伪君子...
and you know it, you fucking hypocrite!
正如我所说
Well, like I say,
这个内部调查...我会尽我所能
this internal investigation-- I'll do what I can.
但他没有不在场证明 你决定不调查他
But you cleared him without an alibi.
指向你的证据确凿
It's your prints on the gun here.
不好意思 你说什么
Sorry, what?
托尼 他们需要一个代罪羔羊
They need a scalp, Tony.
你对克劳迪娅煽动仇恨的指控
And what with the incitement charge against Claudia,
你没有翻身的可能
you're a falling wall in that department.
我替你上刀山下火海 一次又一次
I walked through fire for you and got up and done it again.
我们是62小组 不是吗 我们不是精锐团队吗
We were the 62s, weren't we? Like, this crack team?
62小组 - 没错 就像你的叔叔
Sixty-twos. - Yeah, like your uncle.
62号♥空降兵中的一员 将德累斯顿炸得片甲不留
One in the 62nd airborne who bombed Dresden to fuck with his pals
虽然不曾被被感激 但他顺利完成了任务
and never got a thank-you for it. But, you know, he got the job done.
那是我编的
I made it up.
是虚构的 我只有一个查理叔叔 他恐高
It's a fiction. I got one uncle. Charlie. He's scared of heights.
你需要一个清理工吗 要我帮你安排吗
You wanna get a cleaner in? You want me to set that up?
他们会严惩我的
They're gonna crucify me.
我可能还会自杀
Maybe I'll blow my brains out.
跟他们说我有病
Tell 'em I got sick!
说我精神状况不稳定 我再也承受不住了
Tell 'em I got sick, and I just couldn't take it anymore!
自然地 当我得知
Naturally, as soon as I was made aware
马西斯先生的定罪存在疑点
that there were doubts over Mr. Mathis's conviction,
我尽我所能逆转所有伤害
I did everything in my power to undo the damage.
至于托尼...吉尔福伊尔探长
And as for Tony-- DS Gilfoyle,
我认为事实是这个人作为卧底多年之后...
I think the truth is that that man had spent so many years undercover...
他只是习惯了独来独往
he just got used to working alone.
他学会了隐藏自己的身份
He learned how to hide who he was, who he is.
我只知道 我无权评论这件事
For all I know, that's not for me to say.
你还有想补充的吗
Is there anything else you wish to tell us today?
有的 还有一件事
Yeah. There's one thing.
好了 尽快解决这件事吧
All right. Let's get this over with.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
我写了一封信
I wrote something.
我可以用短♥信♥发
I could text it.
兄弟 你直接说吧 我就在这里
Just say it, man. I'm right here.
“埃罗尔 你有两个身份
"There are two men with your name, Errol.
其中一个照顾我和我妈妈
One of them took care of me and my mum.
即使无罪 他还是进了监狱
And then he went to prison even though he was innocent.
我非常明白 那些年孤独一人的感受”
And I do know what that's like, all those years on your own."
“另一个杀害了我的母亲
"The other one killed my mum.
而我将他弃之不顾
And I turned my back on him.
我不曾去探监
I never went and saw him.
我曾经无比憎恨他”
And I hated him so much."
我做错选择了
I picked the wrong one.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表