剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
and speak my mind to Coach… -Attwood.
埃德梧教练 -好吧
Attwood. -Okay.
雅各 你在我认识的球员中是最棒的
You're the best football player I know, Jakey.
你的才能是不会被埋没的
Talent like yours cannot be hidden away.
我向你承诺 你会有更多机会 你还有时间
You'll have more opportunities, I promise. There's still time.
对…
Hear, hear.
没错…
That's right. That's right.
你的球技就很杰出
Your ball skills are just brilliant.
毛 球技
Ball skills, Mo?
怎么了 我对足球 也略知一二 是吧雅各
What? Well, I can talk football talk. Can't I, Jakey?
我去再开一瓶酒
Just gonna open another bottle of wine.
奇格威 那两个警♥察♥ 之前在金卡德威尔的队里
Chigwell. Those two cops were on Kim Cardwell's old team there.
谁是金 -他是一个烂人
Kim who? -He's a shit.
烂人多了去了
Hardly narrows it down, doesn't it?
所以金卡德威尔的两个兄弟 到平时不会巡逻的地方
So, two buddies of Kim Cardwell go way offbeat
去搜一群12岁男孩们的身
to search a bunch of 12-year-old boys.
其中一人在我孩子的身上发现冰♥毒♥ 这也太巧了吧
And what do you know, one of them finds meth on my son?
好吧 对…听起来是有点可疑
Okay. Yeah, yeah. I mean, that does sound a bit dodgy.
但是这也可能是… -是什么
But, I don't know, it might be… -What?
我是说 这些伦敦警♥察♥ 不会像得州警♥察♥一样大费周章…
I don't know, like, cops in London, not Texas, driving across town to--
不 这是赫加蒂的指示
No. This is Hegarty.
怎么了 你这是什么意思
What? What's that supposed to mean?
又是他 是吧 -对 又是他
Him again, yeah? -Yes, him again.
别说我是在疯言疯语 我没有失去理智
Please don't act like I'm losing my mind. I'm not losing my mind.
朱妮…
June--
这是他的处事风格 好吗 他藏在幕后
This is him all over. Right? He's deniable.
他派他的小喽啰去替他做脏活
He sends one of his minions to do his dirty work.
我去追捕他的亲信 赫加蒂就派人陷害我的儿子
I go after one of his boys. Hegarty goes after my son.
赫加蒂是谁
Who's Hegarty?
你还要多一点宫保鸡丁吗
Do you want some more kung pao?
我不理解 他为什么要陷害我
I don't understand though. Why is he going for me?
就是…我认为这跟我的工作相关
It's just-- It's-- I think it's work.
我认为是这是被工作的事影响了
I think it's something from work that might have spilled over.
雅各 你听着
Look, Jake.
我们完全信任你 你知道 对吧
Now-- I mean, we trust you 100%, right? You know that.
我们也知道那个东西不属于你 但是…
And we know that stuff wasn't yours. But…
怎么了
What?
你认为是否有人把它放进你的书包里了
Do you think maybe someone placed it in your bag?
比如谁
Like who?
你其中一个伙伴 还是…
One of your mates, or…
雅各 要不然你把这些碟子带进去吧
Jake, do you wanna take these plates back in?
不…毛丽音 这是在亵渎
No, no, no, Maureen. Maureen, that is sacrilege, that is.
怎么了 -在北♥京♥烤鸭上加番茄酱 不要吧
What? -Ketchup on Peking duck? No.
我们可以去玩了吗 可以吗
Can we please go play? Can we, please?
好的 去吧
Yes. Okay.
嘿
Hey.
你说过会无条件支持我的 -那当然了
You said you were on my side. -Of course I am.
因为我感觉每当你需要做选择
Because it feels like every time you need to make a choice,
支持我和我的儿子 或…
back me and my son, or…
你总是选对立面 -明白
You choose the other side. -I get it.
最糟糕的事…
And the worst thing, the very worst thing,
是我想告诉他 这不是他的错
is I want to tell him that it's not his fault.
我能理解
I get that.
但他的内心认为是他的错
But inside he thinks that it is.
我能理解 真的
I get it. I do.
所以 你唯一不该做的就是谴责他
So, the one thing you do not do is blame him.
我没有 -你刚刚就是这么做的
I didn't. -You just said it.
听着 我们都累了 好吗
Look, we're both strung out, okay?
但是雅各布最好能停止…
But it's better for Jacob to stop--
因为这个孩子有很大的潜能…
because that boy, he's got everything going for him--
他需要停下来思考 而不是带着那种观念长大
to stop and think for a second, rather than growing up with this mindset
就是全世界都要陷害他的观念
that the whole fucking world's out to get him.
观念 你这是什么意思 你是说像我一样的观念吗
Mindset. Mindset? Wow. What do you mean? You mean like my mindset?
这不是…我在说的
That is-- That's not what I'm saying.
不理智吗 咄咄逼人
What, like irrational? And aggressive?
我没有在针对你
It is not about you.
你会这么谈论他昔日的朋友吗 比如罗汉
Would you have said that about one of his old gang? Rohan, say?
我懂了 我明白了 你是在说…
I see. Right. Yeah. I get it. You're implying that--
说什么
What?
你可知道 你们家族的精神病史跟你的肤色无关
Do you know what? Mental health issues in your family, they're not color coded.
你说什么呢
You fucking what?
你认为多疑症源自哪里
Where do you think the paranoia comes from?
你要攻击我母亲了
You going after my mum now?
你没有完全接纳我 -这就像家庭诅咒
I'm on sufferance with you. -That it's like a family curse.
我所说的一字一句都要被放大检视
Every little fucking thing I say is under the fucking microscope.
那你最好注意言辞
Then say better stuff!
我们得走了 我们有… -好的
We're gonna get going. We got a-- -Yeah.
该死的
Fucking hell.
你还好吗
You all right?
谢谢你过来 这对雅各来说意义重大
Thank you for coming. Thanks for coming. It meant everything to Jakey.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
大卫鲍伊在1980年代肯定有过一次
David Bowie definitely had one in the '80s.
大卫鲍伊 是事实还是谎言
David Bowie. Truth or lie?
这是事实 这也开启了地 风与火乐队 疯狂 和玛丽亚凯莉
That is a truth. And that opens up Earth, Wind & Fire, Madness, Mariah Carey.
若玛丽亚有过一次 那一定是1980年代末期
So, if Mariah had one, it was gonna be late '80s.
地 风与火曾风靡1970年代 也许包括1980年代初
Earth, Wind & Fire, massive in the '70s. They might have early '80s.
疯狂绝对是…在1980年代初期
The Madness are absolute… in the early '80s though.
疯狂 事实或谎言
Madness, truth or lie?
(卡巴斯 地毯和毛毯)
我是警♥察♥ -你想要什么
Police. -What do you want?
让开
Move.
米拉斯幔苏
Miras Mansur,
我要逮捕你 罪名是持有毒品并有贩毒意图
I'm arresting you on suspicion of possession with intent to supply.
若你是在跟他说话 目的地是圣烈奥纳兹码头
Hey. If that's who I think it is, St. Leonard's Docks.
告诉他
Tell him.
该死的
Fucking hell.
你们两个是怎样 你们是什么样的关系
So, what is it with the two of you? Some sort of arrangement?
什么 你认为你是被保护的
What? You think you're protected?
你认为他会给你照应
You think he's got your back?
不再是这样了
Not anymore.
我要逮捕他
I'm taking him in.
以什么罪名
What's the charge here?
持有毒品并有贩毒意图
Possession with intent to supply.
不 这不会发生 -是吗 你要阻止我吗
Yeah, that's not happening. -Oh, really? You're gonna stop me?
在你汽车后座的那个人 幔苏 他是我的人
Well, see that guy there in the back of your car, Mansur. He's one of mine.
他是一个可信的线人
He's a trusted asset.
好 借口不错 我让一个反情报的朋友检查了他的地址
Yeah. Nice try. I ran the address past a contact in counterintelligence.
你真厉害 认识有权有势的朋友
Oh, good for you. Friends in high places.
没错 结果是他的名字没有被标记为友好 -当然没有了
Yeah. And the name's not been flagged. -Well, of course it hasn't.
欢迎来到该死的灰色地带 虽然与你无关
Welcome to the fucking twilight zone. Not that it's any of your business.
你确实给了他大笔现钱
You literally give that man bundles of cash.
我不知道你从哪… -你有什么回报
I don't know where you are getting… -What do you get in return?
得来的情报 -是毒品吗
…your information from. -Drugs?
还是其他的 到底是什么
Or what? What exactly?
够了 好吗
Enough. Okay?
我很友好地恳请你
I'm asking you very nicely.
你陷害我的儿子
You came after my son.
你的同僚 金 把冰♥毒♥栽赃在一个12岁小孩的身上
Your man, Kim, had methamphetamine planted on a 12-year-old child.
别装作你听不懂的样子
Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about!
我为何要陷害你的儿子
Why would I go after your son?
不可思议
Oh, sure.
放了他吧 好吗 这…是不理智的行为
Just let him go, right? This-- See this? This is not rational behavior.
从地毯铺买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥也不太理智
Neither is buying heroin from a carpet shop.
还有托尼呢 很适合你的62小组吧
And what about Tony? Fits in nicely with your 62s thing, doesn't it?
你是说斗争联盟 你搞错了 大错特错
Combat League? You're wrong. You're so wrong.
托尼是卧底
Tony is undercover.
才不是 -他是 一直都是
No. -Yeah, always has been.
他在加入前都不在警队里
No, he wasn't even on the force when he joined up.
没错 因为我们 是从冷溪卫队里直接把他招进来的
Yeah, I know. 'Cause we hired him straight from the Coldstream Guards.
埃罗尔马西斯 这就是你的目的 是吧
Errol Mathis. That's what this is all about, yeah?
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表