剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
帕特里克 你不能总是这样出现
Patrick, you can't keep showing up like this.
听着 你不能 懂吗
Listen, you can't, okay?
懂了
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
这是我的女儿 丽萨
This is my daughter, Lisa.
帕特里克
Patrick.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
让我们看看能不能帮你搬出那个住处吧
Why don't we see if we can try and get you out of those lodgings, yeah?
丽萨 - 稍等一下
Lisa. - One second.
(帕特里克 你的脑子是短路了吗 )
(他会暴怒的)
听着 其实是我做的
Look. It was me.
什么
What?
我不曾说过你在霸凌我
I never said you were bullying me.
我不曾用过那个词 但是罗伊太强势了
I never used that word. But I had Roy all over me.
一堆废话 还问“你有没有把病理报告给她 ”
Blah, blah, blah, "Did you give her the path report?"
病理报告 - 是的
The path report. - Yes.
玛丽亚德索萨 是克莱夫西尔科克斯的案件
For Maria De Souza. Clive Silcox case.
他们一直逼问我有没有透露任何事 我就...
But they were all over me for leaking it, and I was--
我有尝试去解释
I was trying to explain.
但是说实话 你的语气咄咄逼人
I mean, let's be honest here, you were pretty demanding.
没错 但我没有霸凌你 我的天啊 克洛伊
Yeah, but I didn't bully you. I mean, Jesus, Chloe.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但你听着 若罗伊变得不可理喻...
But listen, if Roy's gone all nuclear and--
还让事情的严重性升级了 那是他的错 跟我无关
and escalated everything, that's on him. That's-- It's not me.
不 我曾那么信任你 你搞什么 - 只是...
No. I trusted you. I mean, what the fuck? - It's--
什么 不好意思 你想说什么
What? Sorry, what's that?
不是所有人像你一样有韧性
We're not all as Teflon as you.
什么 - 你和你的新朋友
What? - You and your new friends.
可以升迁 - 不好意思 我...
Greasing the ladder. - I'm sorry. I--
别道歉...你很清楚 那个新闻发布会
No, no, no, you know damn well. That press conference?
我真的明白 你是黑人 但是偏白
I get it, I do. Black, yeah, but not too Black.
什么 - 没错 不太有危害
What? - Yeah, not too threatening.
去你的 我说真的 - 说是公平竞争 我却不行
Fuck you, seriously. - I mean, fair play. I couldn't do it.
就像他们说的 各顾各的 是吧
It's like they say, it's all a game, right?
你可知道 别期望会有人给你好脸色
You know, just don't expect anyone to like you for it.
说真的 你可知道...
Seriously! Do you know what--
你应该看一看 他们在群聊你怎么议论你的 他们...
Actually, you should see what they call you in the group chat. They s--
好好享受你的咖啡吧
Just enjoy your coffee.
喂
Hello?
朱妮你好 我是贝卡
Hi, June. It's Becca here,
摩尔街收♥容♥所♥打来的
from Moore Street Shelter.
不好意思 你还好吗 - 我没事 我能如何帮助你吗
Sorry, are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine. How can I help?
你是不是叫一个同事 打电♥话♥来问一个叫卡尔拉的人
Did you ask a colleague to call up about someone called Carla?
索尼娅
Sonya.
朱妮 怎么了
June. What's up?
有人打电♥话♥给收♥容♥所♥ 寻找我们的失踪人口吗
Did anyone start calling up shelters? For our misper.
没有 我们在等你的收♥容♥所♥名单 怎么了
No, we were waiting for you to send the list over. Why?
好 我只是接到了 一个来自莱顿的庇护所的电♥话♥
Right. Yeah, it's just I just had a call from one of the refuges in Leyton.
有个男警官打电♥话♥来寻找
They had a male police officer call up looking for anyone
一个可能被登记在庇护所系统里的卡尔拉
on the register that might have been sheltered under the name of Carla.
什么 还有人在找卡尔拉 是谁啊
Sorry. Someone else is looking for Carla? Who?
那名警♥察♥没有透露姓名
Well, the officer didn't give his name.
这件事有些古怪 所以他们才给我打电♥话♥
Which is weird in itself. That's why they called me.
我是说 我是不是漏了什么
I mean, am I missing something?
你有告诉任何人我们在找她吗
Did you tell anyone we were looking for her?
没有
No.
很显然有人说了什么 除了我们还有谁 是多丽丝吗
Well, somebody said something. If not us, then who? Doris?
或是她的其中一个小帮手
Or one of her little helpers.
(国家数据库 玛西娅琼斯)
玛西娅
Marcia.
(罪名 醉酒和行为不检)
乔
Joe?
(乔希克恩)
(错误:此名搜索结果为0)
拉蒂莎
Latisha?
(拉蒂莎阿里玛尤)
(罪名 偷窃嫌疑)
(物品价值超过200英镑)
(逮捕警官:托尼吉尔福伊尔警员)
托尼吉尔福伊尔
So, Tony Gilfoyle.
他以偷窃罪逮捕你之后又撤销指控
He arrested you for shoplifting, and then he dropped the charges.
条件是什么
In exchange for what?
让我透露情报 - 情报
I tell him stuff. - Stuff?
你告发多丽丝 监视上诉委员
You were reporting on Doris? Spying on the campaign?
不算监视 我只是汇报我们的进展 就这样
Not spying. I just said how we were getting on, that's all.
多久了
How long?
你这么做有多久了
How long have you been doing this for?
八年了
Eight years.
八年 - 但我只说了好话
Eight. - But I only said good things.
我从来没有说过她的坏话
I never said anything bad.
她对我那么好 她帮助过我留住孩子
She's been so good to me. She helped me with my kids.
以我的犯罪记录我早该失去我的孩子了 但她不曾对我评判
I could have lost them with my record. But she didn't judge.
她竭尽所能确保我能继续担任母亲的角色
She did everything to make sure I could carry on being a mum.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
和吉尔福伊尔的协议呢 他收买♥♥你了吗
Right, so what was the agreement with Gilfoyle? Was he paying you?
没有 他只不过是把我列入名单而已
No. He got me on a list, that's all.
名单 - 租公♥寓♥
List? - For a flat.
好吧
Okay.
好 你一定也把卡尔拉的事告诉他了吧
Okay. So, you've told him about Carla, obviously?
没错 - 那我呢
Yeah. - And what about me?
你有告诉他是我在协助你吗
Did you tell him that I was helping you out?
有
Yeah.
这样 你今晚打电♥话♥给多丽丝...
All right, you're gonna call Doris tonight...
不 我不能 - 你告诉她
No. I can't. - ...and you're gonna tell her,
生病的阿姨 新工作 告诉她真♥相♥ 随便哪个 反正你得退出
sick aunt, new job. Tell her the truth. I don't care. You quit.
你必须离开她 今晚就执行
You stay away from her, and you do it tonight.
我要如何告诉托尼
What do I say to Tony?
随便你想怎么说
You can say what you like.
很大可能他已经知道了
Chances are he knows already.
拉蒂莎 喂 亲爱的
Latisha. Hello, love.
不好意思 你忙吗
Sorry. Are you busy?
不忙 有什么事
No. How can I help?
好吧 我是想跟你说...
Okay. Well, I wanna talk to you about...
我很抱歉 多丽丝
I'm so sorry, Doris.
听着 老大 我对此感到很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry about all this, boss, okay?
明天见 好吧 拜拜 兄弟
I'll see you tomorrow, all right? Ta, mate.
好吧
Okay.
关于托尼的一件事 工作就是他的命
The thing about Tony, all right, the job is his life.
他身患多发性硬化症已有十载
He's ten years into multiple sclerosis.
我替他安排了校园讲座和审查残障议定书
I've got him on school visits and disability protocols.
愿你能顺利说服英国监警会
Good luck telling that to the IOPC.
他是无害的
He's harmless.
你说认真的 他无害
Really? Harmless?
他让一个手无寸铁的女人 从事秘密行动长达八年
Eight years running covert ops on a defenseless woman.
对你和你的老警队来说很正常吗
Is that normal for you? You and your old boys.
他们本来计划要上诉
Listen, they were planning an appeal.
我们只是想知道他们的计划 就这样
We wanted to know what they were going with, that's it.
你根本不知道这么做的危害
You have no idea of the damage.
危害 - 没错 危害
Damage? - Yeah. Damage.
让我问你
Let me ask you,
你的新朋友们是否知道 那通紧急电♥话♥里提到的内容
do your new friends know about certain claims made on that emergency call?
不
No.
让我把话说清楚
Well, just so I'm clear,
我若发现是你分享了任何情报 我不会袖手旁观
if I found out you shared it, any part of it, then I won't hold back.
到时你会需要所有人脉的救助
You will need every friend that you've got.
我会让你生不如死
I will fucking have you.
还好吗
All good?
“无害” 他居然说“无害”
"Harmless." That was what he called it. "Harmless."
感觉像是任何人都不重要
It's like nobody matters.
反正多丽丝这样的人不重要
Not people like Doris anyway.
抱歉 我...一直说不停
I'm sorry, I'm j-- I'm going on and--
不 你没错 我只是...
No, you're right. I'm just...
好吧 我们接下来要怎么做
Okay, so what do we do? Right.
我是说 你想要举报这些混♥蛋♥吗
Right, I mean do you wanna blow the whistle on these arseholes?
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表