剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他知道完整的事发经过吗
Does he know anything?
马西斯女士 我只想找出事实
Well, Mrs. Mathis. I'm just after the facts.
他是一个好人
He's a good man.
他全心全意对待那个男孩
He's devoted to that boy.
马西斯先生不在吗
No Mr. Mathis?
他不在
No.
他需要回去工作
He had to go back to work.
这样啊 - 是的
Okay. - Yeah.
最新的情报
Hot off the press.
这是什么 - 你看第7版
What is it? - Page seven.
那个男人如何了
So, what about the guy?
男人 什么男人
The guy? What guy?
跟我聊过天的男人
The guy I talked to.
理发店的 - 没错 我们跟得梅伊先生聊过了
The guy at the barbershop. - Yeah, we spoke to Mr. Demir.
没错 他不认识你 他回想不起来有这件事
Yeah, he doesn't know you. Doesn't recall.
所以...事情回到原点
So... here we are.
那就是我见到的男人 是跟我聊天的男人
Well, that's the guy I saw. That's who I talked to.
(伦敦暴♥乱♥最新照片)
How about your own memory, is there anything coming back at all?
你的记忆有恢复的迹象吗
你知道他们如何称呼这种现象的吧
You know what they call that, don't you?
这是什么 - 零元购
What is this? - Well, it's shopping with violence.
这不是我 这张照片是合成的
Well, that's not me. That's some photoshop bullshit.
所以你不曾加入洗劫行动
So, you didn't take part in the looting?
只不过我们在你公♥寓♥里找到些衣物
It's just that we found items of clothing in your flat,
上面还有购物标签
shopping labels still attached.
想必你还留着购物收据吧
And I'm assuming you got the receipts for those, haven't you?
我不是小偷
I'm not a thief.
不好意思 这件事和这个案件有什么关联
I'm sorry, how does this relate to the matter in hand?
你和阿德莱德的所有争吵...
See, these fights that you've been having with Adelaide?
争吵 - 没错 你能否跟我解释一下
Fights? - Yeah. Do you wanna talk to me about them?
我们不曾争吵过 - 埃罗尔...
We didn't have any fights. - Errol...
我是在帮你
I'm trying to help you here.
我的客户没有任何家暴前科
There is no history of any domestic violence
也不曾被施暴过
or violence of any sort against my client.
但是埃罗尔 受害者身上的咬痕对上了你的齿纹
Yeah, well, the victim received bites that appear to match your teeth, Errol.
咬痕 - 你能跟我解释一下吗
Bites? - Can you explain that to me?
拜托 这算什么
Come on. What is this?
有个目击证人拨♥打♥了紧急求救热♥线♥
We have a witness who called the emergency services
举报你的公♥寓♥扰民
reporting a disturbance in your flat on the day.
这与我无关 - 我以为你失忆了
That wasn't me! - I thought you didn't remember.
但... - 那你怎么知道
I know, but-- - Well, how do you know?
我就是知道...没错 - 你就是知道
I just do! Yeah. - You just do?
所以你没有失忆
So, you do remember?
我懂了
Okay.
战略不错
This is nice.
你知道他们的意图吗 他想激怒我
You get what they're doing? He's trying to wind me up.
你给我听着
Listen. Listen to me.
你是找不到证据起诉我的
There ain't nothing you can do to get me.
我爱她
I loved her.
我们原本打算结婚
We were gonna get married.
你们要结婚 - 没错
You were gonna get married? - Yeah.
戒指呢
Where's the ring?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我的爱人死了 罪魁祸首还逍遥法外
My girl is dead! And whoever did this is out there!
凶手逍遥法外 你却在这里浪费时间
He's still out there, but you're here.
还问我戒指之类无关紧要的事情 拜托了各位...
Asking me things about some ring. Come on, guys!
她去世了...她已经离世了
She's gone! She's not here!
拜托
Come on!
现在去哪
Where to now then?
跟皇家检控署见面 看他们如何说
Meeting the CPS, see what they say.
看他们是否同意我们指控他
See if they'll give us the green light to charge him.
很好 这是好消息 “不是我 我不是小偷”
Good. Glad to hear it. "It wasn't me. I'm not a thief."
天啊 这个人是天生的说谎者
Jesus. Born liar, that one.
但不代表他就是杀手
Doesn't make him a killer.
他们这一群都是禽兽
Animals, the lot of them.
让我告诉你 我们此刻占下风
I'll tell you what, we are losing this war.
又来了
Here we go.
什么
What?
你说话注意点
You need to watch yourself.
是吗 - 没错
Yeah? - Yeah.
从你口里说出来的一些话
Some of the things you're saying.
我对任何人...是绝口不提
I wouldn't say 'em to, like-- to anyone.
DNA和指纹识别工作进度如何
DNA and prints? Where are we?
DNA和指纹识别
DNA and prints?
没错 从案发现场采取的 当时还有其他人在公♥寓♥里吗
Yeah, from the crime scene. Who else was in that flat?
我们昨天已经聊过这些事了
We went through all of this yesterday.
我们已经排查所有带有前科的人
Anyone with a criminal history, we've cleared them.
我们已经抓到凶手了
We've got our man.
丽萨还满意她的小狗吗
Lisa pleased with her puppy?
个人而言 我无法接受它该死的气味
Well, personally, I can't get past the fucking smell.
至少她是快乐的
At least she's happy.
没错 这么说就夸张了
Yeah. I wouldn't go that far.
要应对的事情...太多了
That is a lot to take in.
11天
Eleven.
从她照X光到入土为安 只间隔了11天
Eleven days from the X-ray to a hole in the ground.
到头来 我们所剩的时间寥寥无几
You know, in the end, there was no time for any of it.
丹 看来皇家检控署传来了坏消息
Dan. Bad news from the CPS I gather?
他们具体是如何说的 - 所以说...
What did they say exactly? - Yeah, well,
他们说我们还无法指控他
they said that we're not ready to charge him.
说我们需要更多确凿的物证
That we need more hard, physical evidence.
我的天啊
Oh, for God's sake.
你会再说服他们一次吧 - 没错...
You're pushing for more time, I hope? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
在我们说话的当儿 我会再申请一次
We'll put the request in now as we speak.
爸爸 你什么时候回家
Dad, when are you coming home?
快了 - 爸爸 小狗需要你
Soon. - Dad, puppy needs you.
你现在精通“狗语”了 是吧
You speak "Doglish" now, do you?
老大 我此刻和警司一起
Boss, I'm here with the super now.
亲爱的...然后呢 我们取得延期了吗
Darling-- And? Did we get the extension?
马尔杰拉在你的卧室里翻找妈妈的衣服
Marcella was up in your bedroom, snooping through all Mum's clothes.
这样...
Okay, right--
医院发来
The hospital sent over
一个心理能力测试... - 什么
a mental capacity assessment... - What?
他们担心埃罗尔可能有危害
...they're concerned Errol might be at risk.
爸爸
Dad?
所以只能拘留他24小时...
So, it's 24 hours to hold him...
24小时 我无法接受... - 那之后就要选择是指控或释放
Twenty-four hours, I can't f-- - ...then it's either charge or release.
24小时 我需要三天 告诉他我需要三天时间
Twenty-four hours? I need three days. Tell him I need fucking three days.
赫加蒂先生 一切可好 - 天啊
Everything okay, Mr. Hegarty? - Jesus Christ.
我警告你别碰我妻子的衣物 听见了吗
Do not fucking touch my wife's clothes, okay?
丹 若这对你来说太困难 时间太紧凑
But if this is too much for you, Dan. If it's too soon,
没有人会因此看轻你的 好吗
nobody will think any the worse of you, all right?
不 这不是重点
No. I'm not saying that.
你什么时候回家 - 快了 我很快就到家...
When are you coming home? - Soon. I'll be home--
我们支持你 丹 你知道的
We are right behind you, Dan. You know that.
快了
Soon.
支持我 那就好
Right behind me. Okay.
那就好
Okay.
那就好
Okay.
让我盲猜一下 长官 你忘了吃晚餐 所以...
Taking a wild guess you've forgotten to eat, sir, so...
拜托你 别再喊我“长官”了
Less of the "sir," for heaven's sake.
习惯使然
Force of habit.
我审阅了证据 虽然你不需要第二意见
So, I looked at the evidence, not that you need a second opinion--
但你还是会给出第二意见吧 - 说实话...
I'm gonna get one anyway, huh? - Well...
说吧 我洗耳恭听
Come on. I'm all ears.
我认为他没有不在场证明 身上的血迹 咬痕...
I think zero alibi, plus the blood work, the bite marks--
咬痕 - 紧急电♥话♥
Bite marks? - The emergency calls.
公♥寓♥里的男孩 逃离犯罪现场...
The boy right there in the flat, a flight from the scene,
还有和卡车的碰撞 我是说...
the collision with the truck. I mean--
实在很难确定事情的经过吧
Hard to nail it down, isn't it? What actually happened?
是蓄意的吗 他是失去了理智吗
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表