剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
白十字 去看一个老狱友
Whitecross. This old collar of mine.
我认为他跟托特纳姆的一个帮派有联♥系♥
I believed he had links to one of the Tottenham gangs.
你是说情报 -没错
So, intel? -Yeah.
为了艾萨克 -没错
For Isaac? -Oh, yeah.
他说了什么吗
Did he tell you anything?
他已经退出帮派了 我白走了一趟
Well, he's not in the game anymore, so it was a wasted trip.
我早就该告诉你的 只是…
I should've just said, but I just--
我的脑袋里默认 你若听到“白十字” 你会…
I got it in my head that if you heard the word "Whitecross," you'd--
不好意思 是我多虑了
Sorry, it was stupid.
总而言之 谢谢 你算是救了我的命
Anyway, thanks for saving my life, kind of.
不用 毕竟我们是同一阵线的 对吧
Forget it. We're all marching to the same drum, right?
没错
Right.
你没事就好
Glad you're in one piece.
找到了 我们找到枪♥支♥了
We've got it. We found the firearm.
干得好
Well done, you.
杰得 我们可以谈一谈吗
Jed, can I have a word?
你的电子设备管理真是一团糟
Bit of a fucking car crash of yours in electrical goods.
我懂 她差点受伤了
I know. She could have got hurt.
但是你看 她没事 所以不算有损失 是吧
But look, she's okay. So no harm done, eh?
我现在是该写事故报告吗
Now, am I gonna have to write this all up or what?
人生苦短 是吧
Life's too short, eh?
好样的
Good lad.
“重大进展 一名嫌犯被逮捕”
"An individual is under arrest. Significant development."
重大突破 -没错 “突破”是更好的词
Significant breakthrough? -"Breakthrough" is better, yeah.
和帮派有关吗 他们一定会这么问
Gang-related? They're bound to ask.
尽量拖延时间 他还没有被指控
Play for time. He's not been charged.
小心别给出否认性回复
Be careful not to deny it.
丹 我们要让谁发言
Dan, who are we putting on the platform?
新闻发布会吗
For the press conference?
有作为高级调查官的我 -那行
Well, myself, as SIO. -Sure.
也许你能给我们做个开头
Perhaps you could lead us off with a few words.
没问题
Okay.
能让我们单独谈谈吗 谢谢
Could you give us a minute, please? Thank you.
谢谢各位
Thanks, everyone.
完了
Uh-oh.
大家都不想谈的话题
Elephant in the room here.
一个白人男童被帮派成员袭击
A nice blue-eyed boy gunned down by criminal gang members.
而他们大多数都不是白人 -克劳迪娅…
Most of them, none of the above. -Claudia--
这里不止杰森雷夫在被审查 好吗
It's not just Jason Reeve who's under scrutiny here, okay?
我们也在被审查 这个部门也是 -克劳迪娅
So are we. This institution is. -Claudia.
我们必须看起来像是… -反射镜
We need to be seen to be-- -A mirror.
我们必须反射出我们服务的社区 对吧
A mirror to the community that we serve, right?
要艳丽多彩 包含各个种族
In all its Technicolor diversity.
我明白 这很聪明
I get it. It's smart.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们的行动是
So what's our move?
我们要把谁搬上台面
Who do we put in the shop window?
朱妮伦克 我是克劳迪娅梅休
June Lenker. Claudia Mayhew.
对 我知道你是谁 -夹克很好看
Oh, yeah. I know who you are. -Nice jacket.
真的吗 他们说看起来更有型
Oh, really? They said it was smarter.
对 这个夹克其实是我的
Yeah, it's actually one of mine.
该死的 -你穿得比我好看
Oh, shit. -It looks better on you.
听着 谢谢你
Listen. Thank you for this.
不 不用这么客气 -不
No, don't worry about it. -No.
你的帮助不是理所当然的 所以…
You're giving something of yourself that we have no right to expect. So…
失陪一下
Excuse me.
那是谁
Who's that?
克劳迪娅线上粉丝群的全天候保护专员
Round-the-clock protection officer for Claudia's online fan base.
她也有挺多贬低者的
She has her fair share of detractors.
我没事 你接电♥话♥吧
It's all right. Go ahead. Take it.
你好 -探长 米克哈格里夫斯
Hello. -DS Lenker. Mick Hargreaves.
上个星期你给我留了个语♥音♥信箱
You left me a message last week
事关一桩旧案 “持有毒品并有贩毒意图” 对
about an old "possession with intent to supply." Yeah.
被逮捕的是帕特里克伯罗斯
Collar was a Patrick Burrowes.
没错 谢谢你的来电 你还记得这宗案件吗
Yes. Thank you for calling me back. Do you remember the case?
很奇怪 我还记得
Weirdly, I do.
警♥察♥
Feds!
当天是很重要的一天
It was a big, big day.
300克的A级毒品
300 grams worth of Class A.
八人被逮捕 七人被起诉 全部被定罪
Eight individuals arrested. Seven were charged, all convicted.
来吧 小伙子 上车吧
Come on, lad, let's get in the back.
没错 但帕特里克无罪
Yeah, but not Patrick.
是的
No.
那是为什么 你为什么这么做 为什么放他走
Well, why? Why would you do that? Why would you let him go?
我们被♥干♥预了
Well, We had an intervention.
某个探长从街上走过来说“让他走”
Some DI just walks in off the street and says, "Let the lad go."
什么 -说是给他个人情
What? -As a personal favor.
你照做了 -听着
And you just let him? -Well, look,
我不知道他是否是男孩家的朋友
I don't know if he was a friend of the family
或那男孩是他的线人
or if he was running the boy for intel.
但他坚持让负责人放他走
But he leant pretty hard on the boss.
然后他走出来 看着我的眼睛说“我给他做担♥保♥”
And then he comes out, he looks me in the eye and says, "I can vouch for him."
担♥保♥
Vouch for him?
我不知道 他说的只有这么多了
I don't know. That's all he said.
你还记得这个警官的名字吗
Do you remember this officer's name?
他不是本地人
Not local.
是格拉斯哥刑侦部的
CID. Glasgow.
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表