剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
Didn't need them. - No.
你有帕特里克
You had Patrick.
你若不介意我问 他如何称呼你 埃罗尔 爸爸 老爸
Do you mind if I ask what did he call you? Errol? Dad? Daddy?
对 偶尔会
Yeah. Sometimes.
所以你就只是他的老爸是吧 普通 无聊的老爸
You were just his dad, eh? Plain, old dad.
我还记得我的女儿 丽萨
I remember my girl, Lisa,
当她还是婴孩的时候 她不爱睡觉
when she was a baby she was a terrible sleeper, you know.
在夜晚 那一阵阵的...尖叫 - 你想要什么
And at night, that scream-- - What do you want?
我只是在寻找
I'm just looking.
我在找我的手♥机♥ - 我没有杀她
I'm just looking for my phone. - I didn't kill her.
我对上天发誓 好吗 我...
I swear on Jesus Christ Almighty, all right? I--
我爱她 我没有杀害她 - 没事的...
I loved her. I didn't kill her. - It's okay. Okay.
现在是下班时间了 不需要再发誓以证清白了
We're not on the meter here, so just leave Jesus Christ out of it, please.
我只是随口一提
I was just saying.
我只是以为你会担心帕特里克
I just thought that you might be, you know, concerned about Patrick.
没错 说实话 我要失去理智了
Yeah, I'm going out of my skull, to be honest.
是吗 你想知道什么
Yeah? What do you wanna know?
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他差点失去双腿
He nearly lost his legs
他们说他可能无法再行走了
and they say he won't walk again.
所以 不 他不太好
So, no, not really.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿... - 我不太舒服
Hey. Hey, hey. - I feel sick.
没关系的
That's all right,
没有人会放弃任何希望的 对吧
'cause none of us are gonna give up hope, are we?
好了 如今的医学这么发达 万事皆有可能
Come on. I mean, it's amazing what they can do nowadays. Anything is possible.
他有问起我吗
Is he asking for me?
你 - 没错
What, you? - Yeah.
爸爸 老爸 埃罗尔 他有没有问起你
Daddy? Dad? Errol? Is he asking for you?
我不知道 - 所以他们是怎么跟他说的
I don't know. - So, what did they tell him?
关于他的妈妈 - 没错
What, about his mum? - Yeah.
呼叫阿尔法一号♥小队 - 该死的 请稍等一下
Control to Alpha Bravo one. - Fuck. A minute!
好的 不好意思警官 收到...
Yeah, sorry, sir. Copy that...
你认为呢 我不知道 他才六岁
Well, what do you say? I don't know. You know, he's six years old.
她不在人世了 我不知道这个年龄段的孩子会如何接受
She's gone. I don't know if you can take it in at that age.
但是他与众不同 是吧 他很勇敢 对吧
But hey, he's something, isn't he? He's brave, isn't he?
他充满自信 是吧
He's a real lion, right?
你听着 我刚刚没有对你说实话
Listen, I wasn't being straight with you before.
他有一条缝着独角兽的女式牛仔裤
He had these jeans, these girlie jeans, with unicorns on them.
我知道这听起来很愚蠢
I know it's stupid.
他的朋友取笑他
His friends were laughing at him,
所以我想 我甚至无法给他好看的衣裳
so I thought, I can't even get him decent threads.
因为牛仔裤 所以你加入洗劫
Jeans. The looting.
没错
Yeah.
所以你当时是撒谎了
So, that was you lying then?
没错 - 你撒谎了
Yeah. Yes. - You lied then?
你撒谎了 好的 - 没错
You lied? Okay. - Yes.
这很好 谢谢你 这样很好
That's good. Thank you. That is good.
小兄弟 你若看看周围
Because if you take a look around you right now, son,
你会看见你此刻的情况不容乐观
you will see that you are some miles upstream.
所以你该对我说实话了
So it's time that you are straight with me.
我不记得了
I don't remember.
那好
Okay.
不是我做的 不是我...你必须相信我
I didn't do it. I didn't-- You gotta believe me.
我相信你 我相信你不记得了
I do believe you. I believe that you don't remember.
但你体内蕴藏的 你能做出的事
But what's inside of you, what you're capable of,
只有你知道 也许只有你和你父亲知道
only you know that. Only you and your dad, maybe?
这是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
拜托了 你仔细想一想
Oh, come on. Think about it.
你把车撞坏了
You crashed the car.
你把那男孩弄得支离破碎
You broke that boy like a fucking china plate.
别再说了
Stop fucking doing that.
为什么 这是你大脑的保护机制 它在隔绝有害的信息来源
Why? Because that is your mind keeping you safe. Turning off the tap.
你才不知道我的想法
You don't know what's in my mind.
跟这里并无二样 - 不是的
Same thing as here. - No.
这里发生过的事... - 不是的
It is what has happened here... - No.
还有此刻正在发生的事 - 不是的
...and what is happening now, right here. - No.
此时此刻 就在这里 - 不是的...
Right here. On this spot. - No!
就在这个厨房♥的地板上 没错 我看见她了
On this kitchen floor. Yeah, I saw her.
我走进屋里 看到她当时惨不忍♥睹的状态
I walked in, I saw the fucking state of her.
没有人会因为你想遗忘而责备你
Nobody could blame you for wanting to wipe that out of your memory.
这是什么
What is that?
那是你的手♥机♥吗
Is that your phone?
太冷漠了 这才是你 这就是你会做的事
That's cold. This is you. This is what you do.
你带我来这里 假情假意 “我的手♥机♥呢 ”
You brought me here, acting all nice. "Where's my phone?"
你太恶心了 你懂吗
You're disgusting. Do you know that?
(丽萨 现在 真希望死的是你 不是妈妈)
该死的 我对你敞开了心扉
I fucking open my heart to you
你的回应竟是对我撒谎 扭曲我的话
and all you do is stand there lying to my face, twisting my words.
你一点也不在乎我的爱人 是吧
And you don't give a fuck about my girl, do you? Do you?
是吧 - 好了 让我们...
Do you? - All right, come on. Let's--
你让人厌恶
You're a disease.
你对我们之间的关系和回忆一概不知
You don't know anything about us, the things we had.
是吗 你们之间的回忆
Yeah. Things you had?
没错 你无法体会 - 没错 我此刻是无法理解...
Yeah. You can't even understand! - Yeah. I can't understand how--
美好的事 - 美好的事...
Beautiful things! - Beautiful things.
它们当然美好了 请你原谅我
Of course there were. Forgive me.
我确实不可能体会这么美好的事 对吧
I wouldn't know about fucking beautiful things, would I?
这世界上只有你能体会到这些事
You're the only person that know about that
因为只有你有重要的人 是吧
because you're the only one with people, right?
只有你有家人吗 你认为你很完美吗
You're the only one with family? You think you're so perfect?
帕特里克可不是这么说的
Well, that's not what Patrick told me.
什么 你... 说什么
What? You-- What?
你跟他说过话了 - 没错
You talked to him? - Yeah.
录音带上是他吗 他说了什么 快播放
Is that him on the tape? What did he say? Come on. Play it.
是他的声音 你想听吗 - 是的
It's his voice. You wanna hear his voice? - Yes.
你想听帕特里克说什么吗 - 是 求你了
You wanna hear what Patrick has to say? - Yes. I'm begging you.
想听帕特里克是怎么说你的
You wanna hear what Patrick has to say about you?
是的 - 听着
Yes. - Listen.
他说了什么 他对你的妈妈说了什么
What did he say? What did he say to your mum?
有一天晚上...
One night...
他们吵架了
they had a fight. They had a fight.
是什么样的争吵呢
What sort of a fight?
冲对方喊叫 - 喊叫
Shouting. - Shouting.
喊叫的内容是什么
And what did they shout about?
钱 - 钱
Money. - Money.
钱
Money?
没错
Yeah.
帕特里克...
Patrick...
他说了什么
what did he say?
他对你的妈妈说了什么
What did he say to your mum?
我会杀了你...
I'll knock you flat. I'll knock you flat.
“我会杀了你...”
"I'll knock you flat. I'll knock you flat. I'll knock you flat."
是我杀害了阿德莱德伯罗斯
I killed Adelaide Burrowes.
你把刀子插入她的喉咙
You put the knife in her throat?
没错
Yeah.
你还记得刺了哪里吗
Anywhere else you remember?
胸部
Chest.
是什么让你...
What made--
是什么让你伤害她...
What made you hurt her...
我是指这种程度的伤害
like that, I mean?
你有什么想法吗
Do you have any idea?
我只是突然失控了
I just lost my rag.
你失控了
You lost your rag?
我失控了
Lost my rag.
你好 我是帕特里克
Hello. This is Patrick.
(蓝鸟团体之家 儿童福利院)
有些事没人会教你
There are things that nobody teaches you.
一些自然而然能理解的事
Things that are just understood.
有的时候 你必须付出额外的努力
And sometimes, if you have to go the extra mile...
这并不可耻
well, there's no shame in that.
你这个该死的背叛者 我告诉你 我警告过你了
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表