剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
说真的 谢谢你跑这一趟
Seriously, though. Thank you for coming.
说实话 这是我的荣幸
Honestly, it's a pleasure.
没错 但天下没有白吃的午餐
Yeah, but there's no such thing as a free supper.
对吧 朱妮 -里奥
Is there, June? -Leo.
好吗 -我…
Okay? -I--
我在下班回家路上已经把要点告诉她了
I gave her the gist of it on the way home from work.
这个听起来很有趣
No, it sounds intriguing.
所以说 这个家伙
So, all right. Your man.
你继续说
Well, go on then.
是谁说酒精和神经精神病学无法相容
Who says Rioja and neuropsychiatry don't mix?
谢谢 他是一位男士 对吧
Thank you. He is a man, right?
所以他在车祸之后苏醒过来
So, he comes to after a car crash and…
他声称不记得任何事了
He claims to remember nothing.
他失去的记忆是从踏进公♥寓♥的瞬间开始
He has complete memory loss from the moment he enters the flat
直到在医院醒过来为止
to when he wakes up in the hospital.
我猜 他之后回忆起来就招供了
And then, let me guess, he remembers and confesses all.
对 但据我所掌握的信息 这在神经学上很棘手
Yeah, but from what I gather, that's neurologically tricky.
所以海马体…
So, the hippocampus--
我们的脑袋里储存和取回记忆的部分
the part of the brain where we store and retrieve memories--
形状类似一个小荚豆
it's shaped like a little legume.
荚豆
Legume?
对 像一个豆子 而且在受重创之后会缩小
Yeah, a bean, which actually shrinks after trauma,
这使得恢复记忆更困难
making it harder to recover memory.
那么埃罗尔是如何能够回忆起
So, how did Errol have the recall
还提供那么详细的供词
to make a detailed confession?
所以我才说这个问题让她辗转难眠
I told you that this is what keeps her awake at night.
好吧
Okay.
我们趋向于把回忆视为是可信任的
We tend to view memories as dependable things,
它们就像是我们过往的录像带
like videotapes of our past.
其实把它们想成是油画才更准确
But it's more accurate to think of them as oil paintings.
你回溯过往 再给它们一层一层描绘
You go back. You paint over them, layer after layer.
其他人也能这么做
And so do others.
所以其他人可以修改你的回忆
For-- So other people can sort of edit your memories?
没错 我在我的播客上有说过
Yep. It's all on my podcast.
听起来有些夸大
Well, that seems a stretch.
朱妮 你是认真的吗 好吧
Oh, really, June? Okay.
要不你有空时来我的实验室里参观一下
So, why don't you pop by my lab at some point?
我跟你打赌 我能骇进你的回忆
And I bet you I could hack your memory.
我会让你相信我们是老朋友
Have you believing that we were old friends.
也许我们在你奶奶的树屋上接过吻
Perhaps, we had a snog in your grandmother's tree house.
我的奶奶没有树屋
My grandmother doesn't have a tree house.
你确定吗 若我给你看照片呢
Are you sure? What if I showed you a photo?
重点是 当一个回忆被重新描绘
You see, here's the thing, when a memory has been repainted,
(本周最佳)
你就只有最新版本的访问权
you only have access to the latest version.
再也看不见原版了
Not the original.
(本周最佳 恭喜你)
所受的创伤太重
Given enough trauma,
人们就失去了自身思想的访问权
people really don't have access to the contents of their own minds.
所以“有没有可能是谁 在埃罗尔的脑袋里植入了错误的回忆 ”
So, "Is it possible someone planted a false memory in Errol's head?"
理论上来说是有可能的
Yes. Theoretically.
比你想象中更简单
Easier than you think.
犯罪记录
第一季第五集
她喜欢你
She likes you.
我也喜欢她
I like her too.
不…我是说她对你有意思 -什么
No, no, no. "Like" likes. -What?
你太老套了
You are so old school.
我懂你的意思了 我还蛮受宠若惊的
I see what you're trying to say. I'm quite flattered actually.
我以为你才是侦探 -闭嘴吧
I thought you were a detective. -Shut up.
感觉她被迷得神魂颠倒了 她的品味很不错
Yeah, she was pretty smitten. She's got good taste though.
朱妮
June.
你可以和我分享心事的 你知道吧
You know you can tell me stuff, right?
无论现状如何 我都支持你
I'm always on your side. In spite of appearances.
我知道
I know.
(被纪律处分的都市区警♥察♥个数上升中)
(英国警力右翼文化渐长)
(呼吁查询都市区警员停职一事)
(警方与斗争联盟同谋的问题持续)
(探视厅)
我最近有一些想你
You know, I've been thinking about you a little bit.
是吗
Yeah?
你也有在想我吗 哪怕是一点
You been thinking about me… a little bit?
克莱夫 -怎么了
Clive. -Yeah?
我可以问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
但它只能是我们两个之间的秘密
But it needs to be, like, our little secret.
好吧
All right.
事关战斗联盟
Combat League.
你在还是少年的时候曾经加入过吧
You joined up as a teenager, didn't you? Yeah?
我想给你看一些照片
Well, I wanna show you some photographs,
我想要你告诉我
and I just want you to tell me
之中的任何人是否曾是那个组织的成员
if any of them were ever a member of that organization.
听懂了吗
Got it?
他是警♥察♥
Police.
这是什么 -告诉我就行
What is this? -Just tell me.
他不是
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
他不是 不可能的
No. No way.
至少我不曾见过他
At least, I never saw him.
那他呢
What about him?
或他呢
Or him?
你认识这个男人
You knew this man.
没错
Yeah.
我们都认识托尼
We all knew Tony.
托尼吉尔福伊尔
Tony Gilfoyle.
我是朱妮伦克探长 达尔斯顿巷刑侦部的
I'm DS June Lenker. Dalston Lane CID.
亲爱的 能不能帮我把那个箱子放上车
Could you just grab the box for me, please, love?
好的 不好意思打扰了
Yeah. Sorry to bother you.
我很感激你的帮助 但这有点棘手
Really appreciate your help, but it's a bit tricky.
还有那个也是 -还有这个
And that as well. -This as--
一位目击证人在一项案件侦查中
A witness has mentioned your name in connection
提到了你的名字
with an ongoing investigation.
你可以把它放在那个上面吗 我需要把轮椅放进去
Could you put that one on top of that one? I've got to get the wheelchair in.
我还听说有一项指控
See, there's been an allegation
说你曾经是政♥治♥组织的成员
that you were a member of a political organization.
如你所知 任何政♥治♥组织的成员
And as you know, membership of any political grouping
对在职警员来说是被禁止的 但这是斗争联盟
is proscribed for serving officers, but this was Combat League.
它是一个新纳粹组织 也被称为血线
It's a neo-Nazi group. Also known as Bloodline?
所以你是 或者曾是那个组织的成员吗
So, are you or were you ever a member of that group?
罗伊钱伯斯还是达尔斯顿巷的负责人吗
Is Roy Chambers still the man in charge down at Dalston Lane?
要不然我给他打一个电♥话♥吧
I'll just get him on the blower, shall I?
把埃罗尔马西斯的供词告诉我
Tell me about the Errol Mathis confession.
终于问出口了
There it is.
告诉我 然后我就可以把我听到的全忘了
Just tell me, and then I can forget about what I heard.
我听说你是个霸凌者
Yeah, I heard you was a bully.
听着 对付霸凌者呢
Listen, the thing about bullies is,
我亲爱的老妈曾说过 我们不能退让
my dear old mum used to say-- is that you can't give them any ground.
你必须坚定地看着他们的眼睛 让他们滚
You have to look 'em dead in the eye and tell them where to go shove it.
你这个人吧
See, you?
我根本不在乎你怎么想的 好吗 我走了
I couldn't give a monkey's what you think, all right? Ta-ra.
你好 -你好 伙计 听着
Yeah, hello. -Hi, mate. Listen.
事情不太乐观
It's not good.
真烦 她已经去过托尼的家了 她势必…
Fuck's sake. She's been round there. To Tony's. She's got it--
赶紧的 继续走
Come. Walk on.
老大 她势必会调查我们
Boss, she's got it in for us.
你是怎么被牵扯进来的
How do you come into this?
他病了 好吗 他值得更好的待遇 尤其他服务了社会这么多年
He's sick, right? He deserves better. After all the time that he's put in.
金 我能解决这件事 我认真的
Kim, I've got this. Seriously.
托尼曾那么照顾我们
Tony had our backs.
我认为他值得我们迎难而上
I think he deserves us to step up to the plate.
这就是你和托尼总是做的事
See, this is what you always do, you and Tony.
你们让彼此焦虑
You wind each other up.
你好 是我
Hi, yeah.
他来了 -我听说你成功逮捕了犯人
There he is. -I hear you made an arrest.
有什么需要的吗
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表