剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah. Them Scotch bonnets were spicy.
你的母亲却忍♥受得了辣味
But your mum could take it.
没错
Yeah.
她会很骄傲的 没错
She'd be so proud. Yeah, she would.
若她看见你过得这么好
To see you now doing so well,
长得又高又帅
looking so tall and handsome.
就算没有我的帮助
No thanks to me.
我知道我让你失望了 - 没关系的
I know I let you down. - It's okay.
亲爱的 我们尝试过 我们想领养 但...
We tried, love. We tried for adoption but--
这都不重要了
It doesn't matter.
我不能丢下埃罗尔
I couldn't turn my back on Errol...
无法不联♥系♥他
stop all contact.
因为这是他们建议的 听着
'Cause that's what they said. Look.
对不起 你能理解吧
I'm sorry. You do see that, don't you?
能
Yeah.
尽管如此
Still.
你懂的 我不该这么说
You know, I shouldn't say,
但是事情终于往正确的方向走了
but things are finally moving forward in that department.
什么 这是什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我们在寻找一个女人 名叫卡尔拉
There's a lady we're looking for, someone called Carla.
然后呢
Yeah?
她有新的情报
She's got new information.
情报
Information?
什么情报 - 你无需担心
What information? - Don't you worry.
我只是想告诉你 埃罗尔很快要回家了
But I tell you, we're getting Errol home soon.
(多丽丝马西斯:母亲有妄想症 )
(她是疯了还是拒绝接受 )
就是这件了
So, this is them.
有点像“我的小马宝莉”
A bit "My Little Pony."
昂首挺胸地进去 没有人会笑你的
Go in, walk tall. No one's gonna laugh.
(猛兽入狱)
(男友埃罗尔马西斯被判有罪)
嘿 滚蛋
Hey, fuck off, man!
(他咬了她)
嘿 滚开
Hey, fuck off...
什么
What?
(搜索 穆斯塔法得梅因 伦敦)
(点击查看全部)
(穆斯塔法得梅因)
帕特里克
Patrick.
它喜欢你
He likes you.
没错 我跟狗狗相处得很好
Yeah. I'm good with dogs.
好吧 过来坐下
Right, come on. Sit down.
来这里
Over here.
嘿
Hey.
试试看敷在你的眼睛上
Try that on your eye.
头往后仰
Head back.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 和你打架的人伤势如何
So, how's the other guy look?
他 拜托 肯定比我更惨
The other guy? Come on. Worse, of course.
工作还好吗 - 还不错
Work okay? - Yeah.
是 很好
Yeah, it's fine.
只不过是个邻居
It was just some guy at my lodgings.
有什么是我能做的吗
Anything I can do?
没有
Uh-uh.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以 怎么回事
So, what's up?
感觉这个创伤永远好不了
Feels like it never goes away.
发生什么事了 有人让你 因为妈妈的事感到糟心吗
What happened? Was somebody bothering you about your mum?
是谁
Who was it?
是一名警官吗
A police officer?
不 你这是什么意思
No. What do you mean?
多丽丝 她又想给你制♥造♥什么麻烦
Doris. What fresh hell is she cooking up for you now?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们在找一个知道情报的女人
Some woman they're looking for who's got information.
是 我知道这件事 没结果的 他们完全误解了
Yeah, I know about that. That's nothing. That's the wrong end of the stick.
她是谁
Who is she?
不重要
Nobody.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
你要我再给你叙述一次吗
Do you want me to walk you back through it?
好
Yeah.
那好
Okay.
(莫斯塔法得梅因)
我们进到公♥寓♥ 某个邻居拨通了紧急热♥线♥
We entered the flat. A neighbor had called 999.
他们大吵一架
They'd had a big fight.
埃罗尔和你的母亲 朝着彼此大喊和...大叫
Errol and your mum, shouting and... screaming.
我看见你的母亲...在厨房♥里
I saw your mum... in the kitchen.
你还记得那场车祸吗
Do you remember the car accident?
不记得了
No.
好 当时你的腿脚不太方便
Right. Well, you were in bad shape with your legs.
埃罗尔有点...
Errol was--
埃罗尔 他没事
Errol, he was okay.
他身上有血迹 但却是她的血 好吗
He had blood on him. But it was her blood. Okay?
不是他的 你懂我的意思吗
Not his. Do you understand what I'm saying?
懂
Yeah.
(摩斯塔法得梅伊)
摩斯塔法 我们在做什么
What are we doing, Mostapha?
没错 我的贵宾 他来决定
Yeah. My VIP, he decides.
好吧
Okay.
那好 你想要我继续说吗
Right. Do you wanna carry on?
要
Yeah.
他们在家里出现了一些问题
They'd been having some trouble at home.
财务 工作 你懂的 人们会发怒
Money, job, you know. People lose their rag.
你懂的吧
Well, you know that, right?
但是当然了 埃罗尔拒绝承认
But Errol, he denied it, of course.
无视问题
Blocked it out.
他甚至有不在场证明
He even had an alibi.
没错
Oh, yeah.
但我们找到那个男人了
But we found the man.
我们追踪他 我们跟他聊过 他也否认了
We traced him. We talked to him. And he said no.
埃罗尔...他说他从未见过埃罗尔
Errol-- He never saw Errol.
就是这里了 我身在伦敦
This is it. I'm in London.
你的梦想成真了 - 没错 我的朋友 生活很美满
You're living the dream. - Yes, my friend. Life is good.
他只是在瞎编 你懂了吗
He just made it up, you see?
邻居 争吵 血迹 还有尸检
The neighbors, the fight, the blood, the postmortem.
我不...你不需要知道这些
I don't-- You don't need to know any of that.
指向他的证据多不胜数 他失去了斗志
In the end, it was overwhelming. The fight just went out of him.
结果他认罪了
He confessed.
他招供了 对所有事直认不讳
He confessed all of it, the whole thing.
然后你也知道 大家都...
And, you know people,
他们想怎么说都好 但我当时也在那里
they can say whatever they like, but I was there.
那些就是事实
Those are the facts.
天啊 你让我好找
God, I had a job finding you.
你的前雇主似乎认为你搬到伊斯坦布尔了
Your old boss seemed to think that you'd moved to Istanbul.
我有一个想了解的旧案 你认识埃罗尔马西斯吗
Got some questions about an old case from a few years back. Errol Mathis?
你似乎无法提供不在场证明
Apparently, you were unable to provide an alibi.
据埃罗尔所说 他的女友被杀害时
Errol claimed that at the time his girlfriend was murdered,
他其实在你的理发店里应聘
he was actually in your barbershop inquiring about work.
当时总有人来应聘
People used to come in all the time.
所以确实有人来应聘
So someone did come in, then?
听着 我不想要惹麻烦
Look, I don't want no trouble.
当然
Yeah, sure.
只是我认为这个男人 因为不实指控在蹲监狱
It's just there's a man sat in jail for a crime I don't think he committed.
你是不是撒谎了 或你是被胁迫的
So, were you lying? Were you threatened?
摩斯塔法 你有想要跟我说的吗
Mostapha, something you wanna tell me?
只是...
It was--
警♥察♥让我从相片中指认他
The police asked me to identify him from the pictures.
然后呢
Yeah, and?
相片 - 识别面孔
The pictures? - The faces.
对我来说 他们都长一样
To me they all look the same.
我发誓我不是种族主义者
I'm not racist. I swear.
你无法区分面孔
You couldn't tell them apart.
他们给你看无数个黑人的照片 而你只是选错了人
They showed you a load of Black faces. You picked the wrong man.
当我在电视上...见到埃罗尔的时候
You know, when I saw him on TV-- When I saw Errol,
我在想:“是他吗 是我那时见到的人吗 ”
剧集 | 犯罪记录(2024) | 导航列表